Profile for ambient > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ambient "AMB" RSS Feed (Florida, USA)

Halo Screen Protector Film High Definition (HD) Clear (Invisible) for Moto X (3-Pack) - Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Offered by TDC Direct
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very positive first impressions, April 9, 2014
Just installed this screen protector on my Moto X yesterday, and it really is nearly invisible once applied. I am wondering how it will hold up to everyday use, but at this point the screen looks as vibrant as if there is no cover on it at all. Also, I ordered a 3-pack, but got a 4-pack instead, which was a nice bonus. The tips on their website on how to apply the screen protector really helped as well, I really thought that bubbles were nearly unavoidable, but I followed their tips and was able to get it on perfectly on my first try!

The Futurist
The Futurist
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, March 24, 2014
This review is from: The Futurist (Kindle Edition)
Very entertaining, and in my opinion better than any of Othmer's (aka Conway's) subsequent books. This story takes you around the world and offers a bit of a humorous, thought-provoking, albeit often cynical look at feel-good predictions and global business.

MoKo Google New Nexus 7 FHD 2nd Gen Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Case for Google Nexus 2 7.0 Inch 2013 Generation Android 4.3 Tablet, BLACK (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep Feature)
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $12.99
11 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid slim cover, March 24, 2014
I am overall happy with the cover - while it doesn't feel very premium, it is still of solid quality and has not worn much in a few months. If it gets damaged or wears off, I would likely go with the same cover once again. Would definitely recommend it.

Bodylastics 14 pcs Snap Guard Resistance Bands Set with 6 Stackable anti-snap exercise tubes, Heavy Duty components, carrying case, massive 3x4 ft. Wall Chart, and FREE 3 month access to over 2000 full length resistance bands workout videos from Pilates to MMA
Offered by BODYLASTICS
Price: $59.95
3 used & new from $41.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, March 24, 2014
Very convenient, versatile, and effective product, and if it is not a replacement for a full gym, it is definitely very close to it! I am really happy with my set of bodylastics. I save time by not having to go to a gym and while I had other home workout equipment before and gave up on it within a couple of weeks, I have been sticking with bodylastics for a few months now, doing regular workouts. I can feel and see results that previously I have only been able to achieve when working out with a workout partner. It will make you stronger, more toned, and help put on muscle as well - maybe you won't be winning any Mr. Olympia contest without barbells and dumbells, but the results I get from bodylastics are still quite satisfying. Another thing I have noticed is that resistance bands are easier on my joints compared to free weights, so that's a plus.

Can't really think of any negatives. Good quality product with helpful videos and instruction manual.

Breakbeat Science: Exercise 02
Breakbeat Science: Exercise 02
12 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars The price is right., September 13, 2006
I am not sure why this compilation garnered such high scores so far. Maybe because I am into a different brand of dnb, but the tracks on this CD are among the least musical pieces of noise I have heard, with rare exceptions. The beats are rather cliche dnb, which in itself is not too bad. The deep sub-basslines sound great production-wise, but the patterns are often nonsensical.

Generally, if you like very repetitive hard and fast dnb with powerful bass and sinister yet musically simplistic soundscapes, then by all means, get this cd. However, if you expect something fresh, clever, or something that has at least a little bit of musical value, look elsewhere. This is not Roni Size, Aphrodite, or Pendulum. This is dumbed-down Dieselboy.