Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for A. Wunderlich > Reviews

Browse

A. Wunderlich's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Wunderlich RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Dissonants
Dissonants
Price: $10.39
38 used & new from $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD!!!, March 4, 2016
This review is from: Dissonants (Audio CD)
Their strongest effort so far!

Ex Machina
Ex Machina
DVD
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 29, 2016
This review is from: Ex Machina (Amazon Video)
Best movie of 2015!

Heart Like A Hand Grenade (Explicit)(DVD)
Heart Like A Hand Grenade (Explicit)(DVD)
DVD ~ Green Day
Price: $11.99
29 used & new from $9.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!!, November 18, 2015
I'm so glad this documentary finally got released. It's amazing to be able to get an inside look at one of the greatest bands of all time at the top of their game making this historic album. If you're a fan, this film is a must see!

Kids in the Street
Kids in the Street
34 used & new from $0.44

2.0 out of 5 stars After years of hoping this album would grow on me, I'm finally forced to admit to myself that the album just isn't very good., August 7, 2014
This review is from: Kids in the Street (Audio CD)
I've tried listening to this album many many times over the past few years hoping that it would grow on me. I'm sad to report that it hasn't. To me, this is one of the most disappointing albums in the last 10 years. I used to love this band, but this album lacks the energy of their previous efforts. A lot of the songs sound like novelty songs to me. It's like the band was desperately searching for a pop radio hit. I heard the other day that they are recording a new album this fall. I hope they can get things back on track with their next release.

Clean & Clear Advantage Oil-Absorbing Cream Cleanser, 5 Ounce
Clean & Clear Advantage Oil-Absorbing Cream Cleanser, 5 Ounce
Price: $5.97
14 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, July 6, 2013
If like me you have oily skin and have had limited to little success with other face washes, I highly recommend that you give this product a try. I've been using it for a little over a week and can't believe the difference it's made in my skin. Not only has it cleared up all of my old breakouts, it also does a great job of removing oil and decreasing the amount of oil that builds up throughout the day. Again, this is a really great product. I think I've found the face wash that I'll be using for a long time.

Dredd [3D Blu-ray/Blu-ray + Digital Copy + UltraViolet]
Dredd [3D Blu-ray/Blu-ray + Digital Copy + UltraViolet]
DVD ~ Lena Headey
Offered by Media's Warehouse
Price: $11.86
71 used & new from $4.06

5.0 out of 5 stars If you missed it in Theaters, don't miss it on Blu Ray!, January 11, 2013
This is a really great movie! It's too bad that it didn't do well in theaters. If you are in the mood for a straight forward action flick, this is your movie!

Tre
Tre
Offered by lola's dream
Price: $9.64
156 used & new from $1.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ending to the trilogy!, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Tre (Audio CD)
This album is possibly the best in the trilogy. It really ends things on a high note. X-Kid is one of my all time favorite Green Day songs. Here's hoping they release that one as a single. Nicely done boys!!!

Dos
Dos
Offered by QualityCD&DVD
Price: $11.25
147 used & new from $0.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Uno!!!, November 13, 2012
This review is from: Dos (Audio CD)
I thought Uno was great, but this album is far superior. It's a much more interesting and varied album. Nightlife is a great song! I know some fans will hate it because it has some Hip Hop / Pop influence in it. Personally, I love seeing a band that continues to take chances and try out new sounds. Can't wait for Tre!!!

Uno
Uno
Offered by lola's dream
Price: $9.14
187 used & new from $0.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Fast, and Catchy!, September 26, 2012
This review is from: Uno (Audio CD)
For those fans who were frustrated with 21st Century Breakdown, this album is for you! It's been a long time since we heard Green Day just having fun. As the title of my review suggests, this album is fun, fast, and catchy. It's a blast!

21 Jump Street (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy)
21 Jump Street (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Jonah Hill
Price: $9.14
111 used & new from $0.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest movie since the Hangover!, April 13, 2012
I have not seen a comedy this funny in quite some time. It exceeded my expectations in every way. I highly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2