Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for TTCG > Reviews

Browse

TTCG's Profile

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TTCG RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Achim Home Furnishings Cordless Celestial Sheer Double Layered Shade, 29 by 72", White
Price: $47.71
2 used & new from $47.71

3.0 out of 5 stars Must have four inch deep windows, top mount, June 16, 2016
It is surprising how cheaply thisseems to be made. I ordered two. One arrived broken (it was replaced), one of the included screws broke during the installation and the fabric arrived a bit frayed on both. There are no instructions for mounting, which isn't a big deal, but it seems like it may not stay up now that I am done installing. These curtains must be top mounted. Your windows must be at least four inches deep for a secure (or as secure as possible) install.

I was going to give this one star, but once I was done with the installation, I stepped back and realized that they look pretty good. For the price and even with the fraying, maybe they are worth it if they stay up and if they fit your window.

Bell Mickey Mouse Toddler Bike Helmet
Bell Mickey Mouse Toddler Bike Helmet
Price: $26.99
12 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems good, May 4, 2016
I suppose the best test for a toddler helmet is a crash, which we haven't had. It is cute and fits my three-year-old well, though.

Bling Jewelry 14K Gold Infinity Symbol Baby Safety Screwback Stud Earrings
Bling Jewelry 14K Gold Infinity Symbol Baby Safety Screwback Stud Earrings
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: $67.99
2 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great INFANT earrings, May 4, 2016
Soon after my four month old girls got their ears pierced, they learned to pull their earrings out. So, I bought these. After a few months, these earrings still stay in nicely. A warning though: these earrings fit my infant girls exactly. They are very, very tiny.

Munchkin White Hot Inflatable Safety Tub and Bath Ducky Set (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by kiddie world
Price: $24.74
7 used & new from $21.80

4.0 out of 5 stars This tub has lasting power. I left it inflated ..., May 4, 2016
This tub has lasting power. I left it inflated most of the time. I had to add air once in the many months my son used it. I have another for my baby girls. The only problem is that the white hot indicator is useless. It will stay white permanently pretty quickly after purchase.

Mommy's Helper Contoured Cushie Step Up, 1 Count
Mommy's Helper Contoured Cushie Step Up, 1 Count
Price: $23.92
56 used & new from $17.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Slides, but works, February 21, 2016
The seat works fine enough. It slides a bit. For my 2.5 month old, it is good, but it was too unstable when my child was younger. We used a smaller potty at that time.

BT Kids Baby Girls Black Fleece Valentine Heart Pant Set-6-9 Months
BT Kids Baby Girls Black Fleece Valentine Heart Pant Set-6-9 Months
Offered by Little Loved Ones Clothing Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and cute, December 12, 2015
This was a nice change from the pink only clothing options.

DEWALT DWARA100 Right Angle Attachment
DEWALT DWARA100 Right Angle Attachment
Price: $19.78
114 used & new from $17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Both awesome and not., December 12, 2015
Owning this will save you time. It has helped me make quick work of putting together baby furniture. There were lots of tight spaces and a hex key would have taken forever. Yet, I bought with the intention to use it in the walls. After assembling the furniture it is clear that this would be a bad use of the tool. It is absolutely not for enclosed, inaccessible spaces. The bits have been left behind in the furniture at a rate close to 100% when tightening. This is not a problem with the furniture but would drive me nuts if I used it in the wall as originally planned.

Motorola MBP33S Wireless Video Baby Monitor with 2.8-Inch Color LCD, Zoom and Enhanced Two-Way Audio
Offered by On Stop
Price: $95.39
37 used & new from $91.49

1.0 out of 5 stars buy MBP33 instead, October 9, 2015
The speaker on the monitor is no longer working. I'd rather the video stop working. This is right after I bought a hard to find replacement power adapter when the original also stopped working. The MBP33 is much better. I have one that has been working for three years now. (Incidentally, it is not compatible with the MBP33S).

KHOI1971 ® WALL charger AC adapter power cable cord for MOTOROLA MBP36S MBP33S wireless baby monitor
Offered by KHOI1971
Price: $11.98

3.0 out of 5 stars it works, but..., September 16, 2015
It works. It is an adapter with a custom tip. The tip falls off easily, but it works.

Kinderglo Portable Fun and Safe Rechargeable Night Light, Quarter Moon
Kinderglo Portable Fun and Safe Rechargeable Night Light, Quarter Moon
Price: $19.95
18 used & new from $15.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Good kid's night light, September 15, 2015
I think this is the best nightlight for infants and toddlers. I have been searching and haven't found one as good looking and safe as this one. The others made by Kinderglo may work as well, but they don't look as good. I have seen some with higher reviews, but thry were always lacking in something; either the color change, the constant on option or the ability to just hand it to your kid was missing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4