Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for Kimberly J Dauer > Reviews

Browse

Kimberly J Dauer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kimberly J Dauer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
The Signature of All Things: A Novel
The Signature of All Things: A Novel
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, January 20, 2014
This amazingly we'll written story makes me want to explore the world anew, rekindles my desire for knowledge. Loved it!

Garfield Fat Cat Volume 1
Garfield Fat Cat Volume 1
by Davis. Jim
Price: $12.74
73 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My son got to open this early, and HE LOVES IT, December 19, 2013
I remember having these books as a kid, and my son loves comic books. So glad it was available. Thanks!

Apples to Apples Party Box - The Game of Crazy Combinations (Family Edition)
Apples to Apples Party Box - The Game of Crazy Combinations (Family Edition)
Offered by BJCronk/SharehouseGoods
Price: $11.99
201 used & new from $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a fun game!, December 19, 2013
I bought this for my 10-year old daughter for Christmas, but I am probably more excited for her to open it than she is, so we can play it! Love this game.

Pokemon Lot of 100 Random Cards
Pokemon Lot of 100 Random Cards
Offered by Exxess Entertainment
Price: $12.25
55 used & new from $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware, December 19, 2013
The cards we received were as my 8-year old son stated "crap". None of them were rare, none were valuable, and out of 100 cards, there were only 13 different cards! We had up to 14 of the same card! No energies, no trainers, and not one of the cards had a power over 50. Luckily, Amazon refunded my money right away. Amazon rocks. This seller (cornucopia) does not.

(740371XVR-N-3X) Rampage Leopard Front Panel Baby Doll in Nude Size: 3X
(740371XVR-N-3X) Rampage Leopard Front Panel Baby Doll in Nude Size: 3X

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, November 12, 2013
Terrible material, felt cheap and it offered no support. Awful - returned it right away. This is NOT for a larger woman.

Pet ID Tags - Bone, Round, Heart, and Rectangle. Front and Back Engraving. Various Colors and Sizes. For Dogs and Cats. Anodized Aluminum.
Offered by DogCollars
Price: $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for my dog, November 12, 2013
Great! I like that the print is on both sides - I put the dog name on one side and my name and phone # on the other.

Otterbox iPhone 5 Defender Series Case - Aqua Blue,Mineral Blue
Otterbox iPhone 5 Defender Series Case - Aqua Blue,Mineral Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR 5C!, November 12, 2013
it is a good case, but it is not for the 5c as others stated it is in the questions section. It fits a 5.

LUVVITT® CLEARVIEW Slim Clear Back Case with Bumper / Cover for iPhone 5C (LIFETIME WARRANTY | Retail Packaging) - Crystal Clear
Offered by Luvvitt
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it!, November 12, 2013
When I bought my iPhone 5c, I didn't care what color it was, because I had it in my mind that I'd be putting an bulky OtterBox on it, which would cover the color right up. BUT then I started using the phone, and really love the way it feels naked in my hand. I tried one otterbox that was not the right fit (was for a 5, not a 5c, and that matters), sent that one back, and decided to try this one. Yes, it probably does not protect as well as an OtterBox would if you dropped it, stepped on it, or fed it to the dog, but it does protect it from scratches and has a nice grip on the edges, and combined with a separate screen saver, will keep my phone looking nice for a long time. And it still feels as good as it did without a case! Yes, the cover gets scratched up easily, but the scratches are on the cover, not on the phone, and it doesn't take away from the look of the phone, they are barely visible unless you look close. If I bought new one every year for 4 years, it would be cheaper than an OtterBox! All the holes line up well, and headphones fit nicely into the headphone jack. Now I am glad I bought the blue phone!

Purple 360 Degree Rotating Leather Case Cover with Swivel Stand for Amazon Kindle Fire with Screen Protector + Stylus

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case for the money, November 15, 2012
I love this case - am ordering a second one only because my German Shepherd puppy "ate" the first one - thankfully the Kindle was OK! (Actually a good reason to get this one if you have a puppy that likes to chew on your personal property!) This is nice and sturdy, has a nice feel to it, and it does not impede the actual use of the kindle. I ordered a different style case at first, but am sending that one back because it was really bad construction and design, was too bulky and made it hard to use all the touch screen functions at the edge of the screen - the menu and the home button especially. (That was a Trent one with a pocket for a photo - see my other reviews for a review on that one!)

New Trent IMP78B Imperial Leather Case Cover for the 1st and 2nd generation 7" Amazon Kindle Fire, with Two-way Stand and Picture Frame Built-in. Non-compatible with the 7" and 8.9" Kindle HD version.

1.0 out of 5 stars Design doesnt work for Kindle Fire useage!, November 15, 2012
Item arrived fast, but of course it did - I have Prime. I needed to replace the cover for my Kindle Fire because my German Shepherd puppy chewed the old one up! I took a risk and ordered a cheap one - this one - and it was indeed cheap! Cheap construction, cheap materials, and worst of all, cheap design. You can hardly reach the menu bars and the home button since the cover comes right to the edge of the active screen on the kindle. AND what the heck is the photo slot all about? Very cheap plastic is used, hard plastic, and makes the whole feel of the case awkward. Don't waste your time with this one. Will be looking for a better model, may have to pay a little more for it though!

Page: 1 | 2