Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for C. J. Mitchell > Reviews

Browse

C. J. Mitchell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. J. Mitchell RSS Feed (Richland, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
2-Pack Type C (USB-C) to Micro USB 2.0 Female Adapter Charge and Data Sync Converter Cable Connector for Nexus 5X, 6P, LG G5, HTC 10, Samsung Galaxy Note 7, ZenFone 3 and Type-C Phone(2x USB-C-Black)
Offered by Lightning Kid Direct
Price: $7.99
6 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, July 16, 2016
Functionally, these work just fine.

However, I'm annoyed that the casing seems oversized (width), and the microUSB plug does not insert all the way into the adapter (leaves a 2-3mm gap). That doesn't seem like it should be a hard thing to get right.

Because of these issues, I bought a different set that are smaller profile with a metal casing and better cable fit - for the same price as these. But I'll keep these around for backup.

Car Mount, Spigen® [Premium Air Vent Magnetic] Car Mount Holder for Large Phones [Hexa Neodymium Core] Car Mount Phone Holder - iPhone 6s 6 SE Plus Galaxy S6 S7 Edge Note 4 5 LG G5 (000CD20115)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally something that works., July 16, 2016
This little guy is a lifesaver. I was tired of car mounts not sticking to the textured dash of my Mini cooper, so I thought I'd give a vent holder a try. This guy positions well, takes no time to set up, and holds the phone strongly. And the phone-side magnet attachment doesn't seem to have an effect on the mag stripe cards I carry in my wallet case (I attached it to the phone back, rather than the case).

The only want I have is for a cable holder of some kind, just a little plastic snap or something to keep audio/charging cables out of the way. Otherwise, I couldn't ask for a better car mount.

USB C Charger, Archeer USB Type C Charging Dock Cellphone Stand Cradle for LG G5, HTC 10, HP Elite X3, Nexus5X, Nexus 6P, Droid Turbo 2, Microsoft Lumia 950XL, HUAWEI P9
Offered by Archeer
Price: $38.99
2 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the job, June 17, 2016
This dock is very minimalist and fulfills its purpose well. It has some anti-slip textures on the bottom and backing, which helps.

Unfortunately because the dock is so light, it does not stay in one place. It moves around every time I take my phone out, in part because the connector "locks on" to my phone and requires quite a bit of hand strength to get it off.

But for the price, it's pretty hard to beat.

Galileo Thermometer (7" Tall)
Galileo Thermometer (7" Tall)
Offered by GlassicGifts
Price: $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact size is better for such a fragile item, June 17, 2016
Most of these are very tall, which poses a hazard on any desk or shelf where they might get accidentally knocked off (they are filled with an extremely smelly -ene of some kind. All the colors are distinct, and there's enough space to tell which ones are floating and which aren't.

EZwhelp Washable Whelping & Puppy Pad 48" x 60"
EZwhelp Washable Whelping & Puppy Pad 48" x 60"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for paper trained dogs., June 17, 2016
I got this for my two dogs, who spend the day while I'm at work locked the downstairs office. My dogs are not particularly well house trained, but I can't leave them outside all day in my neighborhood.

They re low profile, the color is pleasant (a little lighter than the product photo). The backing doesn't really "stick" to my hard floor until it's damp. But it does protect the floor, and the dogs really seem to use it preferentially. It's a great replacement to the heavy cotton rugs I used to use.

The best part is, it cleans up beautifully in the washing machine. I use a little oxy clean and detergent, dry on medium heat, and it comes out looking and smelling like new. Best dog rug I've ever bought.

TYLT Capio 2 Universal Car Mount
TYLT Capio 2 Universal Car Mount
Price: $23.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Will probably work great for most people, June 17, 2016
I liked the minimalist design, and the universal fit. Unfortunately, the "sticks to anything mount" would not work on my textured, curved vinyl dashboard. None of them do. Guess I'm going to have to switch to a vent mount.

Soleasy New Fashion Women's Bangle Wrist Watch Quartz Gold-White WTH0051
Soleasy New Fashion Women's Bangle Wrist Watch Quartz Gold-White WTH0051
Offered by EFRCHINA
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Made for small wrists, but doesn't look tiny!, June 9, 2016
I bought this because the product page said it was made for small wrists. It definitely is, but the band is flexible and will fit a range of wrists, and is pretty comfortable.

Everything works as it should. The numbers are easy to read. It is stylish and will go with lots of outfits. Personally I'm not a fan of stuff with a lot of "bling" and I got this more for functionality than looks. But it's not so overdone that I hate it.

My one negative, however, is that the photo makes the watch face look smaller than it is. The face is actually quite large compared to most watches (about 1.5 inches across), and it looks huge on my short arm. I was looking specifically for something with a tiny face so I"m a little disappointed.

Otium® USB-C to Micro USB Adapter USB Type C to Micro USB Convert Connector for OnePlus 2, Nexus 5X 2015, Nexus 6P and Other Type C Devices Gary and Silver/Gray (2 Pack)
Offered by OtiumDirect
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily and cheaply convert your old microUSB cables to fit ..., June 9, 2016
Easily and cheaply convert your old microUSB cables to fit newer android phones! These little guys are compact and tight fitting. I've had no problems with them falling off accidently, and they are about as small as possible. The fact that they come in two slightly different colors can come in handy, too. The metal case makes them feel like they are higher quality. Charging speed doesn't seem to be affected.

I wish they had little attachment loops so you could switch between the microUSB plug and the type C plug, but it doesn't look like anyone is making those yet.

Note: I did not receive any product discounts in exchange or offers from the seller/manufacturer for a review.

Topix Pharm Replenix CF Serum, 1 Fluid Ounce
Topix Pharm Replenix CF Serum, 1 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Best Deals Spot
Price: $49.04
7 used & new from $44.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricy, but effective., June 9, 2016
Works wonders for the dry, irritated psoriatic skin! I'm disappointed that it costs so much for a tiny bottle, but I'll probably keep buying it.

Crystal Crystal Rock Body Deodorant -- 3 oz
Crystal Crystal Rock Body Deodorant -- 3 oz
Offered by OxKom
Price: $5.98
18 used & new from $3.46

5.0 out of 5 stars I get terrible skin infections if I use aluminum hypochlorate-based antiperspirants (because ..., June 9, 2016
I get terrible skin infections if I use aluminum hypochlorate-based antiperspirants (because they block pores and trap bacteria). This stuff isn't quite as effective but does the trick as long as you apply it once or twice a day and aren't sweating too heavily. It's nice and small, long-lasting, and super travel-friendly since it's a solid!

The only negative might be for some people is that it's a salt, so it might result in dry skin. And if you're allergic to aluminum, this won't be good because it is an aluminum-containing mineral called alum. But if you're worried about the myth that aluminum causes breast cancer, that is a total lie, made up, scientifically unsupported, etc. So unless you're actually allergic, this deodorant is perfectly safe to use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6