Profile for Jacamo Peterson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jacamo Peterson "Blademan" RSS Feed (Las Vegas NV)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mossy Oak Mason Creek Leather Sling
Mossy Oak Mason Creek Leather Sling
Price: $17.20
7 used & new from $17.20

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like it!, January 25, 2014
I put it on my lever carbine, and because I carry slung with the muzzle down it is mounted reverse of normal, purely for comfort sake on my shoulder. Well made and good looking.

Allen Company Sling Swivel Set for 1-Inch Slings with Hardware for Lever Action Rifles
Price: $15.68
6 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like it says it is!, January 25, 2014
Works and fits fine, no problems at all. installs very easily, only tool needed was a small screwdriver. Good Buy!

US Army Vietnam ACU Patch - Foliage Green
US Army Vietnam ACU Patch - Foliage Green
Offered by Military Uniform Supply, Inc.
Price: $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality,brings back many memories!!, March 2, 2013
This was exactly what I wanted and of good quality. The colors were even correct.Service was excellent and timely.I recomend this vendor.

Blademaster of Norda
Blademaster of Norda
by J. L. Jacamo Peterson Jacamo Peterson

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardcover version of a really good Fantasy/Adventure., January 17, 2013
This review is from: Blademaster of Norda (Hardcover)
This is actually my very first Hardcover copy of this book.This is an excellent Fantasy/Adventure. A well told story of heroism,sacrifice and the eternal struggle between the forces of The Light and those of The Dark,with the fate of all beings hanging in the balance.Like Adventure? Treat yourself!

BudK Leather 5" Knife Sheath
BudK Leather 5" Knife Sheath
Offered by Blue Ribbon Retail
Price: $6.25
4 used & new from $3.50

3.0 out of 5 stars A good value for the price!, January 4, 2013
Affordable at this price.A good utility sheath,well made and servicable.I was not totally pleased with the basketweave stamping but that is only for looks..

Old Hickory 10 in. Butcher Knife
Old Hickory 10 in. Butcher Knife
Offered by Makais
Price: $17.99
38 used & new from $15.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fine traditional meat carving utensil., January 2, 2013
This review is from: Old Hickory 10 in. Butcher Knife
Can be sharpened to a fine paper thin slicing edge.Excellent for Prime Rib slicing or even Steamboat Round. May also be used as an all purpose kitchen Knife. Warm water and soap cleanup (NO DISHWASHER) a little veg oil on the blade and it will last forever!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent sticking blade for large roasts and evn haunches of meat., January 2, 2013
Excellent!! Just the way an Old hickory product should be.I highly recommend it as a part of a traditional Chef's cutlery set.

Ontario Knives Skin Packed Filet Knife
Ontario Knives Skin Packed Filet Knife
Offered by Makais
Price: $11.99
31 used & new from $11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I was expecting., January 2, 2013
My only complaint is that the blade is stainless and not carbon steel. Carbon is traditional steel for Old Hickory knives. Still it is a good knife.

Arctic Fire
Arctic Fire
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read thriller from Paul Byers!, December 17, 2011
This review is from: Arctic Fire (Kindle Edition)
I truly enjoyed reading Paul's first thriller "Catalyst" I always enjoy war settings in books! His newest is equally a good read, plenty of action, great characters, and an unusual plot, to say the least! I look forward to more adventure from this author in the future.I am an avid adventure reader and I give five star ratings only if I enjoy the story and it keeps me riveted to the book! Keep writing Paul! Jacamo Peterson

Flutterby
Flutterby
by Ellen George
Price: $9.49
24 used & new from $5.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful Enchantment In The Garden!, September 9, 2011
This review is from: Flutterby (Paperback)
Ellen George's fantasy foray is a splendid story for children of all ages. Obvious from the dedication that it was written with her Father in mind. It is a colorful, well illustrated, magical tale of a young girls enchantment with Butterflies and life. Very Well Done Ms. George!! I genuinely liked it! Mom! I highly recommend you get this one for your daughters.
Jacamo Peterson Author,Blademaster of Norda