Profile for Suzannimal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Suzannimal RSS Feed (Winter Park, Fl United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Young & Old
Young & Old
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Year's Best, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Young & Old (MP3 Music)
One of the best albums I've bought this year. Musical tastes are subjective. Personally, I really loved this album. It's cool, laid back and catchy as hell. The bonus tracks are actually a couple of my favorites. I would also recommend La Sera if you like Tennis.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2013 3:17 PM PST

TSUBO Women's Dufay Pump,Camel,9 M US
TSUBO Women's Dufay Pump,Camel,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST pump for work and play, October 16, 2012
This review is from: TSUBO Women's Dufay Pump (Apparel)
How can I relate how much I love these shoes? Basically, I got plantar faciitis in my mid-20's and convinced myself I could never wear heels again. After a couple years of PT and exercise, I bought my first pair of Tsubos (red suede, hot). I wore them all night (at my wedding). Years later I realized they are the ONLY heels in my closet that I can wear for any length of time. So I ordered these. Wore them out of the box to a conference where I was on my feet for two days and didn't even feel the need to change into flats when I went to the airport. Theses shoes are a lifesaver. I will continue to purchase them.

Kenneth Cole Reaction 524975 Luggage A Brief History Portfolio, Black, One Size
Kenneth Cole Reaction 524975 Luggage A Brief History Portfolio, Black, One Size
Price: $89.99
12 used & new from $81.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for husband!, July 18, 2012
Got this for my husband's birthday, and he loves it. It's classic, and well-made. Not too flashy (the logo is pretty minimal). Perfect for work!

L'eggs Profiles Firm Control Waist Smoother Mid Thigh (Large/Black)
L'eggs Profiles Firm Control Waist Smoother Mid Thigh (Large/Black)
Price: $7.03
16 used & new from $5.14

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for under skirts/dresses ... too long!, July 18, 2012
These shorts do NOT hit where they are implied to hit by this photo. More like knee-length instead of mid-thigh. And they're way too high! All the way up to my bra! Overall, this product was far too long for what I wanted it for (just to wear under skirts for modesty and to prevent rubbing while walking). I tried cutting the legs and that was a disaster, now they curl up all and basically it was a total waste of money.

Cudas Women's Flatwater Water Shoe,Grey,9 M US
Cudas Women's Flatwater Water Shoe,Grey,9 M US
Price: $15.22
5 used & new from $15.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for watersports, July 18, 2012
These shoes did the job on a recent tubing trip which required us to wear water shoes. Kept my feet safe from rocks. Will say they run slightly large.

NOW Foods Super Cortisol Support, 90 Vcaps
NOW Foods Super Cortisol Support, 90 Vcaps
Price: $15.39
23 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Jump start for weight loss, June 14, 2012
Despite 9 months of a calorie-restricted diet and 3-5 hours weekly of exercise (spinning, personal training, etc) I could NOT lose weight. I packed on 20 lbs my first year of law school and made major changes my second year to combat stress and, hopefully, to lose weight. Nothing worked. I even had my thyroid tested and that came back as functioning well. So I figured, maybe it's my cortisol? I still don't know for sure, but since starting this I've lost 10 lbs in 3 months and I finally feel like all my other efforts are having an effect. I'm HIGHLY caffeine sensitive, but this doesn't make me jittery or effect my sleep in the least. I take it with meals and haven't had any stomach issues like I get with a lot of other vitamins. I believe it's helped my skin clear up as well. Worth a shot -- but give it at least an entire bottle before judging for yourself. Herbals aren't exactly 'fast acting' and this is no exception.

Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain and Balm, Midnight, 0.09 Ounces
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain and Balm, Midnight, 0.09 Ounces
Offered by Bethany's Necessities
Price: $2.82
10 used & new from $2.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Stain, October 14, 2011
This stuff rocks. Yes, the balm is sort of useless and has a tendency to break. I don't even mess with it, instead I apply some Burt's Bees or something. But the stain? last all day... can be light or super bright depending on how many coats you use. I wear this exclusively instead of lipstick now.

CoverGirl Lineexact Liquid Eyeliner, Very Black 600,  0.020 - Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)
CoverGirl Lineexact Liquid Eyeliner, Very Black 600, 0.020 - Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)
Offered by 2011superdeals2011
Price: $9.04
6 used & new from $9.04

5.0 out of 5 stars The only eyeliner I have ever been able to use, October 14, 2011
This stuff is great. It applies easy, lasts all day (even after I rub my eyes, forgetting it's on) ... I have zero complaints! I like being able to apply a super thin line or a thicker one depending on the pressure I put on the applicator. Sooooo easy.

2 X Seacret Nail Buffers + 1 X Seacret Cuticle Oil for the Buffers
2 X Seacret Nail Buffers + 1 X Seacret Cuticle Oil for the Buffers
Offered by Her-Passion
Price: $16.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Knock-offs, but they work!, September 20, 2011
I enjoy these nail buffers, but they don't have the "seacret" labeling or instructions like I've had on other official seacret buffers. I believe they are imitations. But they work well, so I'm not really complaining. I had to reference an older, worn-out seacret buffer for the instructions. FYI: Use the blue side first, then the grey, then the white.

Introduction To Property (Introduction to Law Series)
Introduction To Property (Introduction to Law Series)
by Joseph William Singer
96 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me get an A in Property! I love this book!, May 11, 2011
I booked my Property class because of this supplement. If you ask me, the casebook is awful. It gives no context. This text gives a broad overview of the topics and the analytical framework necessary if you have an essay-heavy exam. Read this first, then the cases to pick up on the nitty-gritty. Yes, this means you'll be doing a lot of reading... but it's completely worth it if you are looking for the top grade in your class.

Page: 1 | 2