Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Carol Clarke > Reviews

Browse

Carol Clarke's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carol Clarke RSS Feed

Monopoly: Dr. Who Edition 50th Anniversary Collector's Edition
Monopoly: Dr. Who Edition 50th Anniversary Collector's Edition
Offered by LaToys Etcetera
Price: $24.00
75 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Doctor who and It's my Christmas present and I could not be more thrilled., December 20, 2012
I have been a fan of Dr. Who since I fan since 1982 when I first saw it in college. I wished in a way I had grow up in the UK so I could of watched it from the start. Since I am not suppost to know about my present it is still wrapped under the tree. But I am looking forward to opening it first. I am just so happy my Mother bought for me!!!!!

The Campaign
The Campaign
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The Campain is lesbain and human wish about How Politics should come out., December 20, 2012
This review is from: The Campaign (Kindle Edition)
I enjoy the book a lot, but it did not quit reach the five star rating that I would of really liked to give it. In this election year it explore the bad and good side of politics. But are idea and fear of the two party system that has a way of both working for special interest and the hieght of a Politicain who really does care and works for the common people but for some reason has at first been allow to reach the level of Vice President, the fact she is also a lesbain is beside the point. From there is a lot of inside moving by special party's and a system that has become stagnet with old school politics, and a President who gets in trouble for what I find as a weak flaw of the book, his "Love child is discovered and from there it leads him to not running in a race his party was sure to win come November. Since this was explored in part by the VP lover's ex and put together by a lot of special group's playing pawns with people to get there side. In the middle is a budding romance with the VP's little sister and the ex. And that is the basic out line of the book, but doesn't touch on the parts of the romance, betrail, political manuvering and Jane the VP's guts and grace under fire or the end we would all like, It honest not a bad story and I enjoyed both the fact Tracy Rocardson tried to make all the people seem human and not 2 diamentional even though in many parts the story is kind predictible but never slow moving. For me it was a fast read and gave me a good feeling and hope for the funture, Of coarse I read the book before Obama won his second term. And being a full supporter of the real President I can tell you I was nervous while reading, and I was helped keeping calm in the last weeks before the election by this book.