Profile for S. Doherty > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Doherty RSS Feed (Clinton Twp, MI)

Fintie Kindle Paperwhite SmartShell Case - The Thinnest and Lightest Leather Cover for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (Both 2012 and 2013 Versions with 6" Display and Built-in Light), Vintage Glory Purple
Offered by Fintie
Price: $17.99
4 used & new from $8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, January 20, 2015
Great product, great price. We purchased a second one already for our other Kindle. Holds the Kindle very snuggly, doesn't add any bulk to the Kindle, comfortable to hold, turns the Kindle on and off when you open or close it.

Fiskars Garden Bucket Caddy, Bucket Not Included (9424)
Fiskars Garden Bucket Caddy, Bucket Not Included (9424)
Price: $13.19
16 used & new from $10.51

3.0 out of 5 stars Garden Bucket Caddy, July 2, 2009
I loved the concept of having my tools attached to my bucket, but the caddy has failed in execution. Once you fill all the pockets of the caddy with your gardening tools, it gets too heavy to stay attached to the bucket and falls off without warning. I have tried different ways to keep it on, but haven't found anything that works yet with the velcro closure. The other problem is you can't really dump your bucket with the caddy on unless you want to throw away your tools with the weeds. And the caddy is hard to get back on the bucket with the tools in it because of the weight and gravity pulling it down as you are trying to re-secure it to the top of the bucket.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 19, 2014 2:13 PM PDT

Nelson Rezimar Easy Clik Seven-Pattern Spray Nozzle with Flow Control 50130
Nelson Rezimar Easy Clik Seven-Pattern Spray Nozzle with Flow Control 50130
Price: $12.75
2 used & new from $12.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Spray Nozzle, July 2, 2009
I love this spray nozzle. I looked at quite a few before I settled on this one. I wasn't sure if I was going to like the trigger, but when I used it for the first time I realized that you pull the trigger once to turn the water on and pull it again when you want to stop watering. No more holding it the whole time you are watering. Easy on the hand. Great buy!!

Fiskars Fiber Composite Soil Scoop (7068)
Fiskars Fiber Composite Soil Scoop (7068)
Price: $4.52
10 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Soil Scoop, July 2, 2009
I love this tool! I used to use an old measuring cup, but this tool makes easy work of scooping the soil out of the bag when making container gardens.