Profile for K. Niemla > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Niemla RSS Feed (Louisiana)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Automatic Man
Automatic Man
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A forgotten gem! Buy it NOW!, November 16, 2014
This review is from: Automatic Man (MP3 Music)
Wow! What a bright forgotten gem this song is! Totally worth $1 to own the mp3. Don't think twice about it, just buy it.

Mandatory Fun
Mandatory Fun
Offered by USLoudspeaker
Price: $9.75
78 used & new from $5.30

5.0 out of 5 stars I pre-ordered as soon as I could, July 23, 2014
This review is from: Mandatory Fun (Audio CD)
Congratulations to Weird Al on getting his first #1 album! I'm proud to have been one of the people who got it there!

Black & Decker EHC650 2-Speed Food Chopper with 3-Cup Bowl
Black & Decker EHC650 2-Speed Food Chopper with 3-Cup Bowl
Offered by BarronOnline
Price: $28.67
23 used & new from $19.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, July 23, 2014
I've wanted a food processor for years. This is the best one I could get for this size and price.

Conquest Scents EverCalm Deer Herd Scent Stick
Conquest Scents EverCalm Deer Herd Scent Stick
Offered by Red's Gear
Price: $16.76
20 used & new from $15.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad likes it!, July 23, 2014
Bought this as a gift for my dad. He seems pretty happy with it!

Camco 51082 Camp Axe
Camco 51082 Camp Axe
Offered by Jarboys Outdoors & Marine Supplies
Price: $19.86
4 used & new from $10.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Random Axe, July 23, 2014
This review is from: Camco 51082 Camp Axe (Automotive)
It's an axe! Sturdy and cheap. It comes with a plastic snap-on cover which you can re-use. So even though it doesn't say it comes with a sheath, it actually does! The grip is very nice.
I saw axes at walmart and figured that Amazon could do cheaper. It did!

Dark Cloud 2 - PlayStation 2
Dark Cloud 2 - PlayStation 2
Offered by Legendary Games
Price: $94.66
40 used & new from $26.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, the PS2 is still awesome!, June 12, 2014
Over the years I've been catching up on all the PS2 titles I missed while I was busy at college and work. Dark Cloud 2 is fantastic and takes the PlayStation 2 to the edge of its potential. It looks great, sounds great, and plays great.

I have also played Dark Cloud 1, and while it's a good game, it's not nearly as great as its successor. Playing Dark Cloud 1 is not required to play Dark Cloud 2. In fact, they're both quite different.

The difficulty is fair, neither too easy nor punishingly hard. There are plenty of extras in the game, and an interesting story.
If you have a PS2, you ought to own this game! Heck, getting a PS2 just to play Dark Cloud 2 might be worth it.

Bergan Turbo Scratcher Replacement Pads, 2 Pack
Bergan Turbo Scratcher Replacement Pads, 2 Pack
Price: $5.94
44 used & new from $4.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Third time buying!, June 12, 2014
When I run out of turbo scratcher pads, I always buy these ones. Amazon has the best price, and it's the same as what you get at the pet store.

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Conditioning Shampoo, 13.5 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2)
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Conditioning Shampoo, 13.5 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $15.76
8 used & new from $8.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Try it! I like it, but not as much as Olive Oil., June 12, 2014
It's sulfate free and paraben free which is a big plus. It's inexpensive and sold at Wal-Mart. The coconut scent is great and it feels good when I lather it up.

Like others have said, Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Conditioning Shampoo is good, but not as good as Palmer's Olive Oil formula shampoo. I'm not sure why, but the Olive Oil one feels better. My hair type is thick and wavy, so maybe that is why. The Coconut formula bottle says it's best for fine hair. Which is weird, because it was shelved in the "ethnic" hair aisle! I guess Wal-mart only has one place to put all the shampoos that aren't major brands or have special ingredients.

I don not regret buying this but I won't buy it again (unless it's the only sulfate free shampoo I can find). Should you try it? Absolutely yes.

Funko POP Movies: Robocop Vinyl Figure
Funko POP Movies: Robocop Vinyl Figure
Price: $10.08
47 used & new from $6.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Best POP figure!, June 12, 2014
I don't prefer the "POP" figures because the eyes just look stupid. But this has no eyes, so no problem! The paint quality is OK. Sloppy around the edges. But for the price, I couldn't ask for more.

Robocop [HD]
Robocop [HD]
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Movie., March 4, 2014
It's not the best movie ever, but Robocop is a /perfect/ movie. There's nothing about it that I'd like to change.

I greatly enjoy also that the fact that Murphy's partner is a woman is never made an issue and she never become a romantic figure. She just happens to be a woman. Ever /today/ it's really, really rare to see that.

I'd like to thank that POS 2014 remake for reminding me to see this movie again, and reminding everyone how completely wonderful this movie is.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3