Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for Joshua A Collins > Reviews

Browse

Joshua A Collins' Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joshua A Collins RSS Feed (Marion, NC United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie Foot Soldier Basic Figure
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie Foot Soldier Basic Figure
Price: $11.99
63 used & new from $5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Gave as a gift and found out much later that ..., March 7, 2016
Gave as a gift and found out much later that the elbow joint wasn't assembled correctly. The arm comes apart at the elbow.

VIZIO E50-C1 50-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (2015 Model)
VIZIO E50-C1 50-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (2015 Model)
14 used & new from $379.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I knew the price range I preferred to stay in and this seemed to be my best option. It doesn't have tons of extras, March 7, 2016
Did a fair amount of research on buying a new tv for my basement room. I knew the price range I preferred to stay in and this seemed to be my best option. It doesn't have tons of extras, but it performs excellent. The colors and deep blacks are very impressive. This is my first Vizio, and so far I would say that it won't be the last as long as I can get a reasonable amount of return on it.

J World New York Sam Canvas Messenger (Vintage Collection)
J World New York Sam Canvas Messenger (Vintage Collection)
Price: $43.92
3 used & new from $43.92

3.0 out of 5 stars The quality seems nice for the price I paid, March 7, 2016
The quality seems nice for the price I paid. But it was a little larger than I expected. And it didn't really look as "premium" as I was expecting for the advertised MSRP.

1oz Amber Glass Bottles for Essential Oils with Glass Eye Dropper - Pack of 6
1oz Amber Glass Bottles for Essential Oils with Glass Eye Dropper - Pack of 6
Offered by Super Z Outlet
Price: $5.69
15 used & new from $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It works and the price was good. But I've noticed that when I screw the ..., March 7, 2016
It works and the price was good. But I've noticed that when I screw the lid on tightly, the bulb on the top wants to pop out. I guess this is due to pressure inside the bottle? There have been times when it did pop out and I had to press it back in. I'm not sure I'd buy these again, but I will use what I have. I'd just look at other options before buying more.

DiMeCard micro8 microSD Memory Card Holder (Ultra thin credit card size holder, writable label)
Offered by DiMeCard USA
Price: $9.95
53 used & new from $9.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, March 7, 2016
It serves it's purpose, but I'm still not sure why it costs more than a few dollars.

Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter, White Chocolate Wonderful, 16-Ounce Jars
Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter, White Chocolate Wonderful, 16-Ounce Jars
Price: $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this might possibly the best Peanut Butter in the world, March 7, 2016
I think this might possibly the best Peanut Butter in the world. The Maple is still my absolute favorite, but any flavor by this company is always amazing!

Pokémon Origins Season 1
Pokémon Origins Season 1
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Both he and I LOVED watching this together, March 7, 2016
My 6 yr old son (about to be 7), has in the past year discovered Pokémon through his older cousin. Both he and I LOVED watching this together. We loved how it was animated in the style of watching a video game at times. And going all the way back to the original game was great to see!

Amazon Fire Phone, 32GB (Unlocked GSM)
Amazon Fire Phone, 32GB (Unlocked GSM)

5.0 out of 5 stars You either hate it, or you say you hate it because everyone else does., July 28, 2015
Against all odds.... I love this phone. I have been intrigued by all the unique functions of this phone for some time. I finally pulled the trigger on this phone when Amazon offered it for a great price right before Prime day. This phone gets a lot of hate and I really don't understand why. It seems that Blackberry and Windows Phone gets more respect and love. And I understand it all revolves around Amazon's own Android overlay. I guess you either hate it or say you hate it because everyone else does. I've owned many Android phones and a windows phone... and I think this is my favorite phone that I've owned. It's amazing and the OS is very functional. It is a little Amazon-centered, but we all know that going into it. The carousel is nice, but I love the preview of the apps underneath the carousel. it shows your recent e-mails, text messages, phone calls, etc. It's great. And the keyboard is one of the best I've ever used. The camera is not as spectacular as 13 mp sounds, but it's just fine. Being able to sideload Google apps makes this thing an absolute steal at the price Amazon has been selling it for, if you are going to get Amazon Prime anyway. Plus if you don't like the Fire OS you can always use another launcher to make it more to your own liking.

Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon Fire TV Stick
Price: $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The Fire Stick is a lot like The Facts of Life, July 28, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
It's a lot like the Facts of Life. You take the good, you take the bad. You take them both and there you have.... The Fire Stick... The Fire Stick. I got this on Prime day and for the most part we have loved it. If nothing else, we have paid $24 for a "Crossy Road" gaming system. My 6 year old discovered this game on the Fire Stick and loves it. Using the Fire Stick to stream Amazon Prime Videos has been excellent too. If this only played Amazon Prime content the layout would be perfect. But I don't like having to go to my apps just to load Netflix. And this opens up my whole problem with this system. The Netflix app. It's apparently well documented the issues people have with using the Netflix app on the Fire Stick. We often get moments where the picture freezes, the audio continues with no problem, and then 10-15 seconds later the video goes into fast forward mode to catch up. My understanding is there is an issue with the cache in the app itself. But I have not had any issues playing Amazon Prime content, so it's possible it is a problem with the app. If I enjoyed the Amazon Prime content this wouldn't be much of an issues, but there is literally next to nothing that my family cares about in Amazon Prime's video library.

Dial AA Battery Storage Box
Dial AA Battery Storage Box
Offered by Hold N Storage
Price: $6.16
4 used & new from $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth $5., January 14, 2015
It holds batteries. So it does its job. But this thing is so incredibly cheap. I paid $5 for it, but It seems like something that I would've picked up on a whim at the Dollar Store or would have either gotten for free with the purchase of some batteries and I decided to reuse it. And the lid does not open and close well at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3