Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Sunnyviolet > Reviews

Browse

Sunnyviolet's Profile

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sunnyviolet RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Cosco Simple Fold Deluxe High Chair, Monster Syd
Cosco Simple Fold Deluxe High Chair, Monster Syd
Price: $44.97
13 used & new from $44.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Tip for use, May 7, 2016
I have a great trick for all of these cosco fold up highchairs. They are set to one incline which can be tough on smaller babies. I found that the highchair liner from Ikea works great. It's an inflatable cushion that fits perfectly in the highchair. It's only $6 and works great!

Munchkin Click Lock Fresh Food Freezer Pops, Colors May Vary
Munchkin Click Lock Fresh Food Freezer Pops, Colors May Vary
Price: $9.00
8 used & new from $8.41

3.0 out of 5 stars Colors may vary?, May 4, 2016
At the time of this review I can not see where the description says the "colors may vary". I received a very pink popsicle mold. This is not a big deal but I would have liked to know what I was receiving. Also the quality is not as nice as the Nuby brand.

Mad Dogs
Mad Dogs

5.0 out of 5 stars This show is crazy good., March 15, 2016
This review is from: Mad Dogs (Amazon Video)
Incredible show. The atmosphere created from the landscape is really intense. Every episode has elements of mystery, creepiness, terror, and humor. So well done! I'm sad to hear this is the only season.

Red Oaks
Red Oaks

5.0 out of 5 stars 80's Country Club flashback, March 15, 2016
This review is from: Red Oaks (Amazon Video)
Really cute and fun show. Reminds me of my childhood!

Tumble Leaf - Season 2
Tumble Leaf - Season 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning animation, February 16, 2016
Beautiful stories and animation. Love!

Eunina Women's High Waisted Stretch Skinny Denim Jeans 11 Dark Blue Wash
Eunina Women's High Waisted Stretch Skinny Denim Jeans 11 Dark Blue Wash

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! The jean muffin top is no more!, December 28, 2015
I was worried when I ordered this because the odd numbered sizing would imply junior sizing. I'm a 10 in Old Navy so I went with an 11 in these. When I opened the package the jeans looked tiny, still I thought I'd give it a go. I'm so glad I did! They were tight going on but quickly conformed to my figure.
These have quickly become my favorite jeans. I'm loving the reduction in muffin top by actually covering said muffin top. I love the fact that they stay up despite me having very little behind (a major issue with all other jeans) I love that they stretch and are so comfortable to wear. If I had one complaint it's the short length of the zipper. My husband kept thinking I had forgotten to zip them all the way up. Worth it for the comfort and look they provide. I can't wait to buy another pair!

Transparent Season 1
Transparent Season 1
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this show!, October 9, 2015
I enjoyed this show so much I ended up marathon watching the entire season. Looking forward to season 2. Keep it going!

L'Oreal Paris EverCurl Hydracharge Cleansing Conditioner, 8.3 Fluid Ounce
L'Oreal Paris EverCurl Hydracharge Cleansing Conditioner, 8.3 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Splashdeal
Price: $5.95
18 used & new from $0.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Curly hair has never looked better, May 8, 2015
I have been using this stuff exclusively for months. I'm a diehard fan! I have medium length curly hair. I've used other conditioning shampoos but after a short time my hair would end up feeling greasy. I kept waiting for that to happen with this to no avail. My hair is clean and soft, my curls are defined, and my hair's never been shinier. My only complaint is that I wish they sold this in a larger size, I go through a bottle quick!

It's You Babe Hip Brace/V2 Supporter Combo, Medium (40" - 48" Hip Size)
It's You Babe Hip Brace/V2 Supporter Combo, Medium (40" - 48" Hip Size)
Offered by What A Deals
Price: $41.91
6 used & new from $34.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Instant relief from SPD, May 8, 2015
Apparently I'm in between sizes on the regular V2 supporter. Medium wouldn't stay up and small was too tight. I didn't even know this existed or I would have started here. It is bulky but it's a lifesaver. If you have SPD and desperate for relief this is the way to go.

It's You Babe V2 Supporter, Medium (37" - 44" Below Belly Hip Measurement)
It's You Babe V2 Supporter, Medium (37" - 44" Below Belly Hip Measurement)
Price: $36.00
16 used & new from $31.36

4.0 out of 5 stars If in between sizes try the adjustable version It's You Babe Hip Brace/V2 Support combo, May 4, 2015
I followed the reviews on here about sizing and ordered up. I was on the cusp being 165 lbs with a 42" hip so I ordered a medium. I'm 24 weeks pregnant and feeling like I really need some support down there thanks to pain from symphysis pubis dysfunction. I just received it and it is most definitely too large. The band which is not adjustable is not snug at all so it keeps being pulled down when I sit or bend over. I don't know if they've just adjusted the sizing accordingly but I would recommend following the chart by weight especially.
I ordered a small and will update when I receive it.
Update:
I received the small size yesterday, ugh. Well it definitely wasn't falling down but it was very snug. I had a hardcore muffin top and the elastic kept folding over on itself. It would seem I'm right in the middle of these sizes. I contacted the company and while doing so I saw that they had one that adjusts! Why I could not find this to start boggles me but alas it is in fact available on Amazon http://amzn.com/B000I5UAUW. I have ordered it in medium. I will update once again when it arrives!
Update for the third time!
Well I received the adjustable It's You Babe Hip Brace/V2 Support combo. It's a bit bulky and stiff but the relief from the SPD was immediate. I'm hoping wearing it and washing it will soften it up. Honestly though I don't mind the stiffness if my pain is gone and it is.
The fit is completely adjustable so the medium was perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5