Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for ChrisD > Reviews

Browse

ChrisD's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ChrisD RSS Feed (Az)

The Hunting Ground
The Hunting Ground
DVD
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars #‎TheHuntingGround‬ #IXNetwork, December 27, 2015
This review is from: The Hunting Ground (Amazon Video)
‪#‎TheHuntingGround‬ . The facts are staggering. ‪#‎WakeUpAmerica‬ ‪#‎BeReal‬ @thehuntinground

Wansview Wireless IP Pan/Tilt/ Night Vision Internet Surveillance Camera Built-in Microphone With Phone remote monitoring support(Black)
Offered by World Class Inc.
Price: $39.89
12 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars works good., June 30, 2012
This was easy to set up. The hardest part was configuring the port forwarding on my router so I can view camera over the Internet. Also I need a static IP which I don't have, but instead I just check my IP address everyday. I need to learn how to get a static IP from my ISP. Lastly, I still haven't had time to hook up the audio. I need to hook that up so I can have conversations thru the camera.

Wansview Wireless IP Pan/Tilt/ Night Vision/ Internet Surveillance Camera Built-in Microphone With Phone remote monitoring support
4 used & new from $33.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the camera., June 4, 2012
I'm still having a hard time viewing the camera over the Internet. I did just get it to work with the CamViewer app for iPad, but only for a few minutes and then I lost the connection. I have a tech coming on Friday to see if there may be something I'm missing in the setup, like a static IP for instance. I can view from my home network without a problem but I need to view over the Internet.
....I watched the camera all afternoon with the CamViewer app for iPad. It works good. I still have to set up the audio and alarm features. I will do this over the next couple weeks. I may need to get a static IP from my ISP; not sure yet.

C# 4.0 Pocket Reference (Pocket Reference (O'Reilly))
C# 4.0 Pocket Reference (Pocket Reference (O'Reilly))
by Joseph Albahari
Price: $7.90
65 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars happy, May 4, 2012
I like the book. It came on time. It has some good references. I haven't had time to look at it a lot yet.

Dual Spiral Stay Compression Support Knee Brace Color: Beige, Size: Medium
Dual Spiral Stay Compression Support Knee Brace Color: Beige, Size: Medium
Offered by Alpha Medical L.L.C.
Price: $13.85

4.0 out of 5 stars good knee brace with stays, January 1, 2011
I like the knee brace with stays. It really is what I was looking for. It is taller than I had expected. That's ok.

Prevagen Apoaequorin, 30-Count Bottle
Prevagen Apoaequorin, 30-Count Bottle
Offered by BEST DEALS 2016
Price: $39.95
3 used & new from $38.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Prevagen for the brain, April 14, 2010
My friend had a mild stroke. I thought Prevagen might supplement her treatment. It's cool.
The service from Amazon.com is always great.