Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM
Profile for SylvieAvery > Reviews

Browse

SylvieAvery's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SylvieAvery RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Grace and Frankie Season 1
Grace and Frankie Season 1
DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars A Disappointment, June 4, 2016
I was expecting a cliche series and it is sometimes. I guess my disappointment is with Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin. I really expected them to be funnier but timing is a bit off and too many times it seems forced. I can't tell if it's their age or poor directing. Anyway, I watched the whole series hoping it would get better but it just didn't. Too bad, it had potential.

SunrisePro Knife Sharpener, USA patented, Original, Red
SunrisePro Knife Sharpener, USA patented, Original, Red
Offered by JJL LLC
Price: $37.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 4, 2016
This item was a nice surprise. It was smaller than I expected but that's actually a good thing. It sharpened my knives very well. I'm very glad I purchased this item. Thank you for making a product that was even better than expected!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 4, 2016 3:43 PM PDT

Spare Parts
Spare Parts
DVD
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought the movie was great. I love when the underdog comes out on ..., May 4, 2016
This review is from: Spare Parts (Amazon Video)
I thought the movie was great. I love when the underdog comes out on top. It kind of reminded me of my own big hunk of a son who became a mechanical engineer and surprised everyone.

Magnetic Screen Door - Heavy Duty Mesh & Velcro Fits Doors Up to 34"x82" MegaMesh Comes With a 12 Month Warranty
Offered by #1Best Seller
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $20.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 17, 2016
Easy to install and works great, even with my 4 dogs.

Hiding Out [DVD]
Hiding Out [DVD]
DVD ~ Jon Cryer
Price: $6.59
24 used & new from $4.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 17, 2016
This review is from: Hiding Out [DVD] (DVD)
Loved the movie in the 80s and still loved it now. Super fast shipping!

Miracle Blade III Perfection Series 11-Piece Cutlery Set
Miracle Blade III Perfection Series 11-Piece Cutlery Set
Offered by Deals for Today
Price: $25.50
12 used & new from $25.50

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought some new knives more expensive knives that were a joy to use to dice up tomatoes, April 17, 2016
I just don't get all the 5 star reviews on these knives. Yes, they're inexpensive but do they really stay sharp? Not in my experience. I've gone thru 2 sets now and find it extremely frustrating when I can't cut thru a spaghetti squash. They'll cut through most anything else but not without chewing thru meat or destroying tomatoes. I bought some new knives more expensive knives that were a joy to use to dice up tomatoes, cut pineapple and slice thru the spaghetti squash. I guess the old adage is true... you get what you pay for.

StainlessLUX 75710 Brushed Stainless Steel Pestle / Grinder Press - Quality Kitchenware for Your Home
Offered by StainlessLUX, Inc.
Price: $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, March 23, 2016
Great tool. Easily mashed garbanzo beans for falafels. Well made and should last for generations.

Bayer Contour Next Test Strip 300 Strips 6box of 50
Bayer Contour Next Test Strip 300 Strips 6box of 50
Offered by CFE LLC
Price: $57.40
11 used & new from $57.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, August 27, 2015
Excellent value. Thank you!

Cedar Cove: Season 2
Cedar Cove: Season 2
DVD ~ Andie MacDowell
Price: $9.99
32 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More Good Clean Fun, August 27, 2015
This review is from: Cedar Cove: Season 2 (DVD)
Love it... please keep it going.

Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove: Season 1 (Hallmark)
Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove: Season 1 (Hallmark)
DVD ~ Andie MacDowell
Price: $9.99
43 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Clean Fun, August 27, 2015
This is a good series for someone like me who is tired of all the smut and drama found on other channels. My husband changed our cable selections though so I had to get the DVD to watch the entire season. So glad it was available.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3