Profile for Kitty > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kitty RSS Feed

My Heart Will... Pocket Compass
My Heart Will... Pocket Compass
Offered by Sundog Co
Price: $17.50
2 used & new from $17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars me and my husband loved it, March 6, 2013
This review is from: My Heart Will... Pocket Compass
I bought this for my husband for valentines day. It arrived on time and I was so excited to give it to him I didn't even wrap it but that was ok because it came in a nice brown bag. He now carries it in his coat and never leaves home without it.

Gino Formal Suit Set WHITE for Boys From Baby to Teen (Medium (6-12 months))
Gino Formal Suit Set WHITE for Boys From Baby to Teen (Medium (6-12 months))

4.0 out of 5 stars great so far!, March 6, 2013
So I received the product on time so that was great. The sizing is perfect. I got this for my sons baptism in april so we will see how it holds up for a 6mo. Old. And that's the reason I gave this four stars is just because he hasn't worn it yet.

TCL L40FHDP60 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV with 2 Year Limited Warranty (Black) (2012 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, July 22, 2012
Me and my husband had been looking for a new TV for a long time. We wanted something that was at a reasonable price for our budget and a TV that was technologically up to date. Finally we decided on this TV after searching for sometime. After purchasing the product we received it in a very timely manner, which I was surprised about since we where eligible for the free shipping. We have now had the TV for a few weeks and we are very, very happy with it. It is exactly what we wanted and it was easy to setup. The picture quality is also a lot better then I had anticipated. WE LOVE IT! Thanks Amazon.