Profile for Rose66 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 58

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rose66 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Extinction Age (The Extinction Cycle Book 3)
Extinction Age (The Extinction Cycle Book 3)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book/Series!!!, June 26, 2015
OMGoodness!! This book/series is awesome!!! I can't wait for book four to come out!!!

Extinction Edge (The Extinction Cycle Book 2)
Extinction Edge (The Extinction Cycle Book 2)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!!, June 26, 2015
Love, love, love this book and series!!!

Extinction Horizon (The Extinction Cycle Book 1)
Extinction Horizon (The Extinction Cycle Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book, June 26, 2015
Great, great, great, book! Read it, you'll love it.

HDE 360° Rotating Leather Folio Case and Stand with Sleep/Wake Feature for iPad 2/3/4 (Pink & White Polka Dot)
Offered by HDE
Price: $11.95
5 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case., June 26, 2015
Great case. Well made and fits my iPad 2 perfectly. Love the pink color too. Its just the perfect pink....not a neon hot pink but not a baby pink either. Just a good in between pink. Love it.

iXCC ® 2pcs 10ft (TEN FEET !) [EXTRA LONG Extended Length] White 30 Pin to USB SYNC and Charge Cable Cord for Apple iPhone 3G, 3Gs, 4, 4s, iPod 1 through 6, iPod Touch 1 through 4, iPad 1 through 3
Offered by iXCC
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Cords., June 26, 2015
Good cords. My husband and I use these on our bedside tables to charge our iPads at night. They work great. The 10 foot cord gives us plenty of extra length to use our iPads in the bed while still charging them.

(Set of 6) ChefLand Mixing Bowls Standard Weight Stainless Steel, Mirror Finish, 3/4, 11/2, 3, 4, 5, and 8 Qt
Price: $26.62
4 used & new from $19.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Bowls!, June 26, 2015
I bought these for a craft project that I was doing and I really expected them to be cheap, thin metal, which is all I needed for my project. However, I was surprised at how thick and sturdy these bowls were. Would be more than happy with these as kitchen bowls if I was needing some. Shipping was fast too.

SANOXY 360 Degrees Rotating Stand PU Leather Case for iPad 2/3/4, iPad 2nd generation (iPad 2/3/4 RETRO USA FLAG)
Offered by SpeedLLC
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Cover!, June 26, 2015
Totally awesome looking cover! I ordered this for myself but my husband claimed it the minute he saw it. lol Fits his iPad 2 great! Would order from this company again.

SingPad 360 Degree Rotating Stand Smart Cover PU Leather Case Apple New iPad 4 & 3 (3rd and 4th Generation with Retina Display) / IPad 2- Wake/sleep Function (Royal Blue)
Offered by Maxxpower
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Cover., June 26, 2015
Beautiful blue and the case fits my iPad 2 perfectly. Shipping was fast too. Would order from this seller again.

Gearonic 360 Degree Rotating Dual Layer Leather Case with Smart Cover function for The  iPad 4/iPad 2G, Yellow (5000YPUIB)
Gearonic 360 Degree Rotating Dual Layer Leather Case with Smart Cover function for The iPad 4/iPad 2G, Yellow (5000YPUIB)
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Two Different Colors of Yellow. Looks Bad., June 26, 2015
I've ordered this case before, from the same seller too, and it was perfect. However, this time the case is made from two different hues of yellow. It still functions fine but it looks terrible. Probably won't order from this seller again.

USAHITEC JYtrend (TM) 360 Degrees Rotating Magnetic Stand Leather Case Smart Cover (For iPad 4/iPad 3/iPad 2, Tiger Yellow)
Offered by USAHITEC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Cover!, June 26, 2015
Love this case. It fits my iPad 2 perfectly and looks awesome. Will buy another one whenever this one wears out. Shipping was fast too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6