Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Ross A. Cottrell > Reviews

Browse

Ross A. Cottrell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ross A. Cottrell "rossco63" RSS Feed (Seattle)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
TekMat 11-Inch X 17-Inch Handgun Cleaning Mat with CZ-75 Imprint, Black
TekMat 11-Inch X 17-Inch Handgun Cleaning Mat with CZ-75 Imprint, Black
Price: $9.98
18 used & new from $9.03

4.0 out of 5 stars but this classic CZ-75 is pretty cool too, April 25, 2015
I have a CZ-75 P-01. Wish TekMat made one for it, but this classic CZ-75 is pretty cool too. The mat seems like it should last with decent care, though I'm nervous about spilling solvent on it. I've taken apart my P-01 to almost this level. These blow-up drawings are really useful when it's time to put things back together!

AmazonBasics Ultra-Thin Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna - 50 Mile Range
AmazonBasics Ultra-Thin Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna - 50 Mile Range

4.0 out of 5 stars It's pretty impressive that I can get such good reception with ..., April 25, 2015
I'm using it to pick up stations in Seattle, which is about 7 miles away across Puget Sound. I live on the second floor of a building that is located at the bottom of a wooded hill. I don't get AT&T cell service here at all. With this antenna mounted on the wall facing east, I can pick up most of the stations that I want. It's pretty impressive that I can get such good reception with all the obstructions I have. It's good quality and seems to work very well.

Stanley 69-189 Ratcheting Multi-Bit Screwdriver
Stanley 69-189 Ratcheting Multi-Bit Screwdriver
Price: $12.40
29 used & new from $8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars this tool has been so useful. It is actually fairly sturdy and seems like ..., April 25, 2015
It felt plasticky at first, but for around the house, this tool has been so useful. It is actually fairly sturdy and seems like it should last a while. You can store the bits in the handle.

Leatherman 8601140 Crater c33L Straight Blade Knife
Leatherman 8601140 Crater c33L Straight Blade Knife
Price: $23.38
8 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great size for carrying during the day, April 25, 2015
Bought this for my daughter who feeds horses at a large stable. It's a great size for carrying during the day. Fits in your jeans. Has a bottle opener! The blade is sharp out of the box and the whole tool feels like good quality.

CompTIA Network+ Study Guide Authorized Courseware: Exam N10-005
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide Authorized Courseware: Exam N10-005
by Todd Lammle
Price: $30.96
126 used & new from $0.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Todd Lammle is the best technical writer I've ever had to read., April 25, 2015
I recently passed Network+ certification exam. This book was a valuable tool for studying. I love Todd Lammle's writing. I also have his CCNA book. He does a great job of explaining sub-netting here in the Net+ book.
My other sources for studying: Testout.com. I also used Testout to pass the A+ exam. My point is that you should use more than one source for studying for the Network+.

Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! Season 4
Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! Season 4
DVD ~ Various
Offered by Mediaflix
Price: $5.99
39 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 12, 2014
Ya blew it.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (0.9 Meter) Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K and Audio Return

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, June 14, 2014
Just good HDMI cables for a fair price delivered super quickly. It's stuff like this that is annoying to have to go hunt down at the Big Buy, but that you can just order up on Prime and get it quickly enough.

Onkyo TX-SR313 5.1- Channel Home Theater A/V Receiver (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
3 used & new from $395.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A great system for a nice price, June 14, 2014
I needed a budget system that I could use to connect my Apple TV, Toshiba 24L4200U tv and two Polk T15 bookshelf speakers.

This is a beautiful system that is easy to setup. I love HDMI and how easy it is to connect all of your components. I've had a DVD player, Roku and Macbook connected to it and everything worked smoothly. This system is so much more capable than my not very old Harmon Kardon system that I lost in the divorce. For $199 you cannot beat it.

One thing I love is that you can plug in your iPhone to the front USB port and just start playing your music. Is it the best sound? Not from an iPhone, but it's fun and easy and your playlist is displayed automatically on the Onkyo lcd screen.

FM and AM reception is excellent with the included antennae.
For me, the big Onkyo was truly plug and play with all of my attachables. So easy to setup.

The remote control has too many small buttons that I will never use, but it works well and it's been idiot-proof to use so far.

Polk Audio T15 Bookshelf Speakers, Pair, Black
Polk Audio T15 Bookshelf Speakers, Pair, Black
Price: $99.91
21 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great small room speakers, June 14, 2014
I have a one room apartment. I've attached these speakers to an Onkyo TX SR313 AV Receiver. I've had great service from other Polk speakers and I didn't hesitate to buy Polks again. They are punchy little music and tv speakers capable of filling my little apartment with sound. Love them so far.

Linux Essentials
Linux Essentials
Price: $20.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Used it for intro to Linux class., June 14, 2014
This review is from: Linux Essentials (Kindle Edition)
I rented the book from school, but bought the Kindle version for portability. I found it to be a helpful and fairly easy to follow text. I'd recommend it for people new to Linux or those who need a refresher course. It is a valuable reference tool.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3