Profile for xxtrukeltraxx > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

xxtrukeltraxx RSS Feed

Old Player Stylish Retro Boombox Hard Case Cover for Apple Iphone 4 4g 4s
Old Player Stylish Retro Boombox Hard Case Cover for Apple Iphone 4 4g 4s
Offered by Well Gallery
Price: $2.66
7 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal!!, May 3, 2013
It snapped on perfectly and stayed in place. It holds up just as well as the other $30 phone cases but only cost less than $4 with shipping and everything. It is exactly as depicted and not to mention, shipping was super fast! It arrived in the same week...which is always a bonus!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy kicks, March 25, 2013
I love the colors and the classic design of the shoe but I wasn't too fond of the suede on the bottom of the shoe. It made it cheap looking and gets dirty more easily.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, March 25, 2013
This is an ok product, it does stick on quite well but it didnt give me the extra UMPH I was looking for. Also, it was very difficult for me to attach and detach the center claps.

5 Minute Teeth Whitening Gel - As Seen on TV
5 Minute Teeth Whitening Gel - As Seen on TV
Offered by NetRush
Price: $11.24
4 used & new from $11.24

2.0 out of 5 stars What's the big deal?, May 29, 2012
I've been using this gel off and on for a few months and I can see very subtle if any, results from this product. So I don't understand what everyone is raving about...sure it's a much cheaper alternative than other teeth whitening products but doesn't have any drastic results. I recommend saving up for costlier but better products. The only plus I can say about this product is that it doesn't give you any sensitivity which is always good when it comes to whitening your teeth.

Lindt LINDOR Dark Chocolate Truffles, 60 Count Box
Lindt LINDOR Dark Chocolate Truffles, 60 Count Box
Price: $18.50
12 used & new from $18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, May 25, 2012
I received this item in 2 days time. I was worried that when I receive the package the candies were all going to be melted but I was pleasantly surprised to find that the package came with ice packs to keep the candies from melting upon delivery. Amazing!