Profile for A. Ferrer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Ferrer RSS Feed (Peekskill, NY USA)

Fruit of the Loom Men's 7-Pack Boxer Brief, Black/Gray, Large
Fruit of the Loom Men's 7-Pack Boxer Brief, Black/Gray, Large
Price: $15.99
4 used & new from $15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars New sizing, July 18, 2014
FTL changed their sizing system. Beware when ordering!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2015 12:10 PM PST

Gear Gremlin GG410B Black/Titanium Analogue Face Clock
Gear Gremlin GG410B Black/Titanium Analogue Face Clock
Price: $45.99
2 used & new from $45.99

1.0 out of 5 stars it is a poor choice. I ride in all weather and whenever ..., July 18, 2014
This clock is waterproof if your definition is that it doesn't dissolve when wet. If your intention is to use it while riding in the rain, however, it is a poor choice. I ride in all weather and whenever it gets wet it stops working. When it dries out it runs again, at which point I need two allen keys to take it apart to reset it. Of course it didn't rain during the return period, so I didn't find this out while I could have returned it. I contacted the German manufacturer and received no response. I can't suggest something that is a better choice, but I can advise you not to get this

Acase Leather Flip Book Jacket/Folio for Apple iPad Tablet WiFi/3G, Black
Acase Leather Flip Book Jacket/Folio for Apple iPad Tablet WiFi/3G, Black
Offered by Digital Media Source
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars No cows were harmed to make this case, June 9, 2010
This looks like a well made case and it's understated, unlike some of the things I've seen. It's also one of the more reasonably priced cases, since everyone seems to think "ipad, let's gouge anyone who has one". The really best part of this case, though, isn't the case or its features. It's that you can look at the packaging which reads "Leather Case for iPad" across the top, followed by the line "Real leather-like". It's vinyl. It's also "real vinyl-like".
Comment Comments (14) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2012 5:57 AM PDT

Evenflo Secure Step Top of Stair Gate - Taupe (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Evenflo Secure Step Top of Stair Gate - Taupe (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Baby SuperMall
Price: $75.95
5 used & new from $69.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst piece of &#$% ever, May 10, 2010
Fussy to get into the right size and then it won't hold the size. I'm on the verge of drilling through the rails and bolting it into place, if I don't rip it from the wall and throw it away first. The bigger problem is the latch mechanism which either doesn't keep the baby in or won't release to let me out. Really, it would be easier to build a wall in front of the door and take it down each time I need to go through the door.

Jabra BT 2020 Bluetooth Headset [Retail Packaging]
Jabra BT 2020 Bluetooth Headset [Retail Packaging]
Offered by ClayOnlineSales
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $29.60

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, November 19, 2009
Bulky and uncomfortable and sounds like you're in a tile bathroom. For $20 on sale it was a complete waste of $20.

Archos Jukebox Multimedia 20 GB Handheld Entertainment Center
Archos Jukebox Multimedia 20 GB Handheld Entertainment Center

4.0 out of 5 stars What do you want it to do?, March 8, 2003
I got the Jukebox for it's ability to download photos from my compact flash card. There are other devices that do that, but they are mostly more expensive and don't have an lcd screen. Could the screen be bigger? Yes. Does it allow me to reference a photo if needed? Yes. The fact that it is also an mp3 player is to me a bonus, and I like the way it sounds. Volume control could be more accessible, but I use headphones with a volume control so that gets around it. I have not used the video features, because I just don't see the point. Even without that, though, it's the right device for what I want to do at a reasonable price. My fiance has an ipod. She'll be downloading her photos to my Archos on our honeymoon.

Bucket Boss Brand 06005 Contractors Briefcase
Bucket Boss Brand 06005 Contractors Briefcase
Offered by USA Supply Source
Price: $102.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Oh, but for one zipper..., March 3, 2002
...this would be a perfect bag. It wants for a zipper under the main flap for the primary compartment. In its existing state papers get wet in a rain storm.

Love's Labour's Lost
Love's Labour's Lost
DVD ~ Alfred Bell
Offered by Zombo Funhouse
Price: $65.26
19 used & new from $13.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Poetry Lost, March 3, 2002
This review is from: Love's Labour's Lost (DVD)
If you have never read the play and think that singing and dancing talent are irrelevant in a musical then this may not be the worst film ever. Otherwise do a double bill of Henry V and Tophat.

Unbreakable (Two-Disc Vista Series)
Unbreakable (Two-Disc Vista Series)
DVD ~ Bruce Willis
Price: $8.62
420 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Beyond redemption, August 4, 2001
It is rare to see a film that has no redeeming qualities at all, but this achieves it.