Profile for Kaholeenah > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kaholeenah "Kaholeenah" RSS Feed (Orange County, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ecco Bella FlowerColor Mascara, Black .38 Ounce
Ecco Bella FlowerColor Mascara, Black .38 Ounce
Price: Click here to see our price
14 used & new from $11.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Vegan Mascara!, July 26, 2011
I was a little apprehensive about ordering this product because of the reviews I read. So many people wrote that this product made their lashes look, "natural." Why would I want to look natural? I can look natural WITHOUT makeup! But upon trying out this mascara, I get what they meant. Yes, your lashes look good. No, no one will think you're wearing fake lashes. No one will tell you how loooong your lashes look. This mascara just accentuates, darkens, and SLIGHTLY elongates your lashes. When I want some extra POP, I apply it twice and then use the eyelash curler. This is a great product without all those nasty chemicals and animal products you usually find in mascara. I love it!

Ecco Bella FlowerColor Face Powder, Pale .38 Ounce
Ecco Bella FlowerColor Face Powder, Pale .38 Ounce
Price: Click here to see our price
35 used & new from $16.37

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Vegan Powder!, July 26, 2011
This powder is great! It reminds me of the MAC powder I used to use. It can go on a little thick, so be careful when applying it. I'm sticking with this brand from now on!

Luna Bars, Cookies 'N Cream Delight, 1.69-Ounce Bars (Pack of 15)
Luna Bars, Cookies 'N Cream Delight, 1.69-Ounce Bars (Pack of 15)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Taste, Good Price, July 26, 2011
Did you know that ALL Luna bars are vegan? Well, now you do! I eat one of these a day at snack time. They taste great and they're pretty nutritious. I'm a protein bar snob, and I think 99% of them are G-R-O-S-S, but this one is DELISH! Try it out!

Hello Kitty Polka Dot Canvas Shopping Tote Bag- Black
Hello Kitty Polka Dot Canvas Shopping Tote Bag- Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 26, 2011
I'm a vegan and a HK lover. I'm ALWAYS looking for handbags that are free of animal products, but they have to be cute and just the right size. This is it! I love this bag! The HK face is on only one side, so if I need to look more "grown up" when I go somewhere, I simply turn the bag around and keep the plain polka dotted side facing out. Great buy!

Large 3/4" Silver Tone Kitty Stud Earrings with Dazzling Swarovski Crystals and Pink Flower Bow

4.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THESE, but..., July 26, 2011
These are great, they're GORGEOUS, and I get TONS of complements when I wear them! But when I wear these earrings, they can get kind of droopy because they are heavy. I'm constantly tightening the backings, but I think the location of the post was a poor design decision.

Free Range Buckarooz! Premium Deer Antlers, 4 - 5" GIANT, 1-Pound Value Pack
Free Range Buckarooz! Premium Deer Antlers, 4 - 5" GIANT, 1-Pound Value Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs friggin LOVE these!, July 26, 2011
I have two dogs (lab mixes) and I've fostered many dogs over the years. ALL of the dogs I've had thoroughly enjoy these antlers. They are a bit pricey, but they last pretty long. I have used them with labs and pit bulls and I've been happy with their durability. GREAT PRODUCT!

On a side note, I was horrified when I first heard about "deer antlers" because I imagined a bunch of deer roaming the forest with their antlers cut off (not realistic, I know.) But I was HAPPY to find out that deer shed their antlers NATURALLY each year and that ranchers simply collect them. It's a great product, and no animals were harmed in their production!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Vegan One Multiple Once Daily VegLife 60 Tabs
Vegan One Multiple Once Daily VegLife 60 Tabs
Offered by VitaminLife
Price: $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Great Price!, July 26, 2011
I take these everyday and I found Amazon's price to be much more competitive than Whole Food's. It's a great supplement for vegans, but keep in mind that it is iron free.

That's Why We Don't Eat Animals: A Book About Vegans, Vegetarians, and All Living Things
by Ruby Roth
Price: $13.37
74 used & new from $8.37

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, but not appropriate for children under 10, July 26, 2011
As a vegan, I was so happy to see this book. I was hoping to share it with my vegetarian niece. However, I now see that she is much too young to read this book. Do not order this book unless you plan on sharing it with a child who is at least ten years of age - maybe even older, especially if they are sensitive.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit standard beach cruiser handlebars!, July 26, 2011
This is a good light and it's quite bright. However, make sure to MEASURE your handlebars prior to ordering. Don't assume that this will fit just because you own a standard bike. I have to find a way to jimmy rig this thing to my bike now...

Planet Bike Blinky "7" 7-Led Rear Bicycle Light
Planet Bike Blinky "7" 7-Led Rear Bicycle Light
Offered by Market Spot USA
Price: $15.20
45 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, good price, July 26, 2011
I've been using this bike light for about a month and I've had no problems. It's highly visible, especially when it's blinking. Good purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4