Profile for CrDz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CrDz RSS Feed

Apple iPod shuffle 1 GB Bright Green (2nd Generation)   (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Apple iPod shuffle 1 GB Bright Green (2nd Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
11 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple ipod shuffle 1G (green), September 22, 2009
I love it. It holds between 150 and 200 songs, which is all I need for running. The newer version has the controls on the earphones, which is bad if you hate earbuds like I do, so I'd recommend this version unless you're okay with using the earphones that come with it. I definitely recommend this for all the other runners out there. I also love that even in shuffle mode, you can go back and replay a song (or even the song before that one), which most mp3 players with a shuffle function can't do.

Griffin Tempo Armband for iPod shuffle 2G (Light Gray)
Griffin Tempo Armband for iPod shuffle 2G (Light Gray)
Offered by Quick Sales
Price: $14.95
5 used & new from $9.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Griffen Tempo armband (old ipod shuffle), September 22, 2009
I love it. It's comfortable and it holds my ipod securely (meaning it's never fallen off)- just make sure you've placed your ipod properly!

Speck Zipper-Puck Carrying Case for iPod shuffle 2G (Green)
Speck Zipper-Puck Carrying Case for iPod shuffle 2G (Green)

3.0 out of 5 stars Zipper-puck carrying case (old ipod shuffle), September 22, 2009
The case is useful enough, but it doesn't fit anything other than small bud earphones (which I hate to use as they hurt my ears). Also, wrapping the earphone cord around the ipod holder is kind of annoying and time consuming. On the other hand, I've never misplaced my ipod, so I guess it's working.