Profile for Joseph Baltes II > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joseph Baltes II RSS Feed

TRITTON Kunai Stereo Headset for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS - Black
TRITTON Kunai Stereo Headset for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS - Black
Offered by Jacobs Drive
Price: $59.99
9 used & new from $39.83

5.0 out of 5 stars More than I expected, December 14, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I've never owned a Mad Catz product, I only know that i've never had a Turtle Beach product last me longer than 30 days. I was actually going to give in and get the Turtle Beach Wii U headset, despite being scared of how it looked, when this headset went on sale for the same price.
Anyways I got it in last night, unpackaged it, the only gripe I have is the packaging was interesting to get open. It looks snazzy, but it's not a practical package. Put it on my head and personally I don't know that i've had anything this comfortable before. I have a large head and after a few hours most headsets begin to hurt my ears and the side of my head because they are pressing inward to much. This is not the case with these.
They feel solid, they aren't too heavy, aren't too light, it seems like they could take a decent beating. They are snazzy, the in line mute control is a godsend after i've been stuck using my iphone headset and couldn't mute anything.
the sound coming from them is great, I feel like there are certain limitations because of the power of the wii u gamepad, possibly it could be louder/ just plugged them into my PC and played some stuff with heavy bass it definitely could be better, but with the power output of the wii u headset it's perfectly fine.

I am very pleased with these and i'm glad I snagged them when I did.