ARRAY(0xa37d91b0)

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. M. Gill RSS Feed (Chesterfield County, Virginia)

Cutting for Stone
Cutting for Stone
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $8.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutting for Stone, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Cutting for Stone (Kindle Edition)
One of the most moving stories of complicated situations concerning religion, moral beliefs and understanding without judgment. I thoroughly enjoyed this book.

rooCASE Multiple View (Red) Leather Folio Case Cover with 19 Adjustable Stand for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle 4 6-Inch Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely red rooCase, January 9, 2014
This case is beautiful and well made. It was heavier than I anticipated. I ordered another one that suits my purposes better. I am keeping this one for when I fly as it is much safer for travel!

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers (Black)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers (Black)
Price: $69.00
20 used & new from $52.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Carolyn's KINDLE, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, October 28, 2013
MY KINDLE, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi

I have a kindle fire but cannot read it in certain lighting. The new 6" kindle has a glare-proof screen. It is lighter and smaller than the kindle fire and fits more easily in my purse. I am enjoying it as I wait in lines, at Dr.'s appointments, etc. I own four kindles. This one is my favorite. I have one at my daughter's, one at her beach house, my kindle fire I use for night time reading, my kindle 6" goes with me in my purse. I like all of them. Thanks Amazon.

Kindle Keyboard 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
19 used & new from $58.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Kindle--The Invention of a Lifetime!, October 29, 2012
I have Three Kindles, one in my Purse, one at my Daughter's, and the Kindle Fire goes with my Suitcase for traveling!!! I will not be without it! The simplicity of using it and convenience are so great! Amazon has the BEST Customer Service of any store I have ever dealt with! I had a problem with my 2nd generation Kindle and it was replaced within 4 business days from when I called about the problem! I have never had any problems with my first kindle and I love the Kindle Fire! I am a voracious reader and sure am glad not to be collecting books anymore! I may have saved a few trees! I have my library with all the time. I never mind waiting for the Doctor or in line anymore! Thanks Amazon! Sincerely, CMGill

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Choo Choo Express
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Choo Choo Express
by Disney Book Group
Price: $4.49
102 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Mickey Mouse Choo Choo Express Book, January 10, 2010
Was given as a Christmas gift for a 2 year old but may hve to be saved a year or 2 because of the many small parts in the book! The Mom says she will put it away. The little book is colorful and would intrigue an an older child.

Ordinary Springs
Ordinary Springs
by Lenore Hart
87 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating!, June 10, 2009
This review is from: Ordinary Springs (Paperback)
An excellent summer read! Well written & kept me involved until the end!
I will read more by this author. All young and older will enjoy this book.

CobraHead Weeder and Cultivator
CobraHead Weeder and Cultivator
Offered by gardentools
Price: $24.95
5 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars CobraHead Weeder & Cultivator eats up the wiregrass & crabgrass!, October 24, 2008
This review is from: CobraHead Weeder and Cultivator
I thought I was ordering another tool very similar to the cobrahead. When I got this one, it works so much better than the one I wanted. It slices down to the roots of the weeds and tough grasses, making the job so much easier. I have several large flowerbeds, that had gotten quite out of hand while I was sick this summer. I got them all cleaned out in one weekend. I just might be ordering more as gifts for my friends for Christmas! It is a very sturdy, solid tool. Well made and should last a long time! The handle is very comfortable to use. I'm 70 years old so I need all the help I can get!