Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for L. Hartwell > Reviews

Browse

L. Hartwell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Hartwell RSS Feed (Bay Area, California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fitbit Blaze Watch Band, MoKo Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Bracelet Smart Watch Strap for Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch with Unique Magnet Lock, No Buckle Needed, Frame NOT Included - SILVER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal and quality, May 12, 2016
This is a surprisingly nice band. Much nicer than the rubbery one that comes with the Blaze, that traps sweat underneath and pinches your skin and just generally feels not so great. This metal band feels more expensive than it cost and makes getting the Blaze off and on really simple. And it would look good on either a man or woman.

Measuring Cups Stainless Steel 6 Piece Stackable Set by KitchenMade
Measuring Cups Stainless Steel 6 Piece Stackable Set by KitchenMade
Offered by Elite Choice U.S.A.
Price: $59.97

4.0 out of 5 stars They do the job, February 16, 2016
These are nice little measuring cups. I wish they would add an 1/8 of a cup measure. And I would love if they were made in the USA.

Liebeskind Berlin Calista B Cross Body Bag, New Flint, One Size
Liebeskind Berlin Calista B Cross Body Bag, New Flint, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great bag, don't pay attention to the other reviews!, July 22, 2015
I am pretty fussy about the handbags I carry, and I spent at least a month searching different stores and sites for the perfect bag. This almost completely fits the bill. When you open the flap, everything is visible and nothing gets lost in the bottom of the bag. Think accordion file...everything is accessible and has it's own compartment. I own this bag in three colors, the grey, tan and blue and I love all of them. There's nothing gaudy or trendy about this bags, it is simple, elegant and well made. Not sure why it would receive any bad reviews, the bag closes fine, it has two magnetic snaps that hold the flap down and yes, you will have to take a second to line them up if the bag is full, but otherwise it closes easily.I am able to carry a decent size wallet, two pairs of sunglasses, medication, keys, lipstick, my iPhone 6+ as well as other odds and ends. My only complaint about the bag is that I find the strap a little narrow, and also the strap swivels so you need to make sure you've put it on properly. But that's really nothing, this is an awesome bag.

100 Days of Real Food: How We Did It, What We Learned, and 100 Easy, Wholesome Recipes Your Family Will Love
by Lisa Leake
Price: $18.06
122 used & new from $11.47

1.0 out of 5 stars Might be okay if you don't already know how to cook with real ingredients..., May 23, 2015
Bought this on my husband's Kindle, I perused it and felt hard pressed to find anything all that unique or interesting. I guess it might be okay if you don't know how to cook with real ingredients to begin with. We made the homemade chicken nuggets and it was a lot of work for very little pay off. In fact, he's cleaning up the gigantic mess from dinner while I write this review. There are better sources if you want to learn how to make things from real food.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2015 10:25 AM PDT

BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop Pads (2 pk) with Fragrance discs (4 ct), 5938
BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop Pads (2 pk) with Fragrance discs (4 ct), 5938
Price: $18.32
29 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this mop., April 6, 2015
Great little mop. The small water container is kind of deceiving, I can actually mop a pretty large space without having to add more water. Great long cord, lightweight. I don't use the scent pads, kind of defeats the purpose of being able to go chemical free. I just use water.

Fossil Morgan Traveler Cross Body Bag, Saddle, One Size
Fossil Morgan Traveler Cross Body Bag, Saddle, One Size
Price: $125.99
2 used & new from $125.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't like the color, April 6, 2015
The function on this bag is great, but the leather reminds me of car upholstery or something. It's not a natural looking saddle leather, it's more like a dyed leather.

Kitchen Supply 14-Inch x 16-Inch Aluminum Pizza Peel with Wood Handle
Kitchen Supply 14-Inch x 16-Inch Aluminum Pizza Peel with Wood Handle
Offered by California Pizza Stones
Price: $28.95
12 used & new from $26.27

2.0 out of 5 stars Big and hard to store, April 6, 2015
Decided to return this peel. I love that it's made in the USA but I found it kind of cheaply constructed with little thought about design and storage. The 14" is HUGE. I really don't have any place in my kitchen to store this, and since they did not put a hole in the handle with a leather loop or anything, you can't hang it in your pantry or anywhere unless you want to drill the hole. I also felt it was clumsy to use, like a giant shovel. So I am returning and have already purchased the peel by Epicurean. It's much more ergonomic and for my needs a better size and shape.

Let's Ruin It With Babies
Let's Ruin It With Babies
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming!, October 3, 2014
Full disclosure: I know some of the people in this film. But if I didn't truly enjoy it, I would just be polite and say nothing.

What a charming independent movie. I didn't really know what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised with the acting and writing. It's realistic and relatable and shot beautifully. If you liked "Away We Go", you'll love Let's Ruin It With Babies.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2014 7:21 PM PDT

Home Health Antifungal Lotion, 4 Ounce
Home Health Antifungal Lotion, 4 Ounce
Offered by Nutricity
Price: $9.38
37 used & new from $6.49

4.0 out of 5 stars but I love the lotion for how it goes onto the feet ..., August 3, 2014
Four stars because I can't tell how effective it is yet on athlete's foot, but I love the lotion for how it goes onto the feet and absorbs quickly and neatly. I hate the creams because they are a pain to apply and the sprays are too drying for my feet. If this works, I'll be back to give it a full five stars.

Victor Electronic Rat Trap M240
Victor Electronic Rat Trap M240
Price: $37.47
53 used & new from $28.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised!, December 1, 2013
Purchased this trap because it was the only Victor electric trap that my local home depot had. A friend recommended that I try it, and I'm glad I listened to him. I wasn't sure if we had a mouse or a rat because we hadn't seen the critter, just the poop in the cabinet where we keep our pots and pans. (ugh) We dosed it up with some Sunbutter Sunflower seed butter and in 24 hours we had our first (and hopefully only and last) dead mouse. It was easy to remove from the trap by just emptying it into a garbage bag. I would definitely recommend and buy again if ever needed.

My friend's recommendation was for the model that kills 100 mice per battery set. He said he tried the old school wood traps and the mice stole food without tripping them. Then he tried some traps that are hockey puck shaped and those did nothing. Finally he bought the electric zapper and voila! He caught over 5 mice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3