Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Browse

Sarah's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sarah RSS Feed

Simplisafe2 Wireless Home Security System 8-piece Plus Package
Simplisafe2 Wireless Home Security System 8-piece Plus Package
Offered by Outdoor Gear Club
Price: $299.99
3 used & new from $220.92

3.0 out of 5 stars So far it has been great. Just wish you could adjust there were more ..., September 6, 2015
We have had this for a few weeks. So far it has been great. Just wish you could adjust there were more settings for the volumes like chime on only during certain hours.

Peg Perego John Deere Ground Force Tractor with Trailer
Peg Perego John Deere Ground Force Tractor with Trailer
Price: $249.00
40 used & new from $248.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor manufacturing, December 23, 2013
We received the Ground Force John Deere tractor with tailor as a Christmas gift for our son. Upon putting the product together, we encountered a number of road blocks.

1. The directions are poorly outlined: there is no parts listing to indicate how many of each part is included, the listing is located in a separate manual. When screws are used, there is not indication as to which screws to use as 5 came in the parts bag; 2 medium and 3 smaller ones. We had to guess and hope for the best.

2. A step (10) was listed that we had no idea what to do.

3. There was NO hole drilled for the gas cap so we had to drill one.

4. One of the buttons on the radio was stuck in.

5. When snapping in a few of the decal items, holes where not drilled completely through.

6. The trailer was very difficult to attach to the tractor.

If we had purchased this our self we would be sending it back. Disappointing for being made in the USA.

Hanna Kay Premium 100% Waterproof Mattress Protector ,Hypoallergenic - 10 Year Warranty Queens Size
Offered by Perella's
Price: $69.95
9 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 24, 2013
Our son wet the bed once since we put this cover on. It kept the mattress completely dry. Its not a noisy cover either, soft and quiet.

Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
DVD
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, July 24, 2013
The story line is cute, the characters are funny and my son loves it. Funny humor adults can get too.

CIA Masters Collection 12 Inch Disposable Pastry Bags
CIA Masters Collection 12 Inch Disposable Pastry Bags

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont bother, June 24, 2013
These piping bags are horrible. The seems rip with the littlest amount of pressure. I ended up going through 4 bags just to decorate two dozen cupcakes because they seem kept ripping. I will stick with Wilton brand.

Sesame Street Season 41
Sesame Street Season 41
Price: $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Sesame Street, March 14, 2013
Always a great show. I grew up with Sesame Street and I am so glad I am able to enjoy it with my son.

Fringe: The Complete Second Season
Fringe: The Complete Second Season
DVD
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Intense, February 10, 2013
Granted some of the scenarios are a little far fetched, it still has me on the edge of my seat at every episode.

FAO Schwarz Baby Chef Cooker Food Processor
FAO Schwarz Baby Chef Cooker Food Processor
8 used & new from $85.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, January 24, 2012
When it comes to nutrition, I want the best for my son. So when I saw this baby food maker, I had to have it. Being on sale at Babies R Us was a plus! Originally about $150 bucks, I scored it for about $40. I used it last night and it is amazing. I sliced up some apples and placed them in the steam side, they were done in about 10 minutes. Perfectly fork tender. Then I placed them in the blender side and added some canned pumpkin to make pumpkin apples sauce. Its delicious, although my son is still getting used to the pumpkin taste.
Then for bed time I used the bottle warmer option and that worked perfect as well. The bottle wasn't too hot and it wasn't cold.
You have to read the directions though, there are a lot of parts to it. The water in the steam side does get hot so be careful. The blender side is a bit noisy, but it works well. Cleanup was easy. I cant wait to use it again!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2013 1:48 AM PST

Baking with the Cake Boss: 100 of Buddy's Best Recipes and Decorating Secrets
Baking with the Cake Boss: 100 of Buddy's Best Recipes and Decorating Secrets
by Buddy Valastro
Price: $19.38
158 used & new from $0.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, January 6, 2012
The book is filled with Buddy's best recipes and decorating tips. I really like this book. Buddy starts out by telling you how he got started in the bakery and how he developed his skills. He also explains the hows and whys of the way he bakes. Things like why baking soda and baking powder are so important and why to use dutch processed cocoa powder. The style of writing is as if you are sitting in the kitchen of Carlos Bakery listening to him talk. It has a personal feel to it. He then starts out with the easier recipes, such as butter cookies, then works his way to layering and decorating cakes. All the while you are developing skills that will help you on the next recipe and beyond.