Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Howard Shen > Reviews

Browse

Howard Shen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Howard Shen "HowardShen" RSS Feed (huntington beach, Ca United States)

Page: 1 | 2
APEC Water Systems FAUCET-CD-COKE-NP APEC Ceramic Disc Designer Faucet Coke Shaped Non-Air Gap Faucet, Brushed Nickel
Price: $43.50
31 used & new from $26.00

4.0 out of 5 stars The instruction was really bad the the actual faucet was easy to figure out, May 24, 2015
It worked work. The instruction was really bad the the actual faucet was easy to figure out.

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 12.5-Inch Convertible 2 in 1 Touchscreen Ultrabook (20CD00B4US) Grey
Offered by Rainbow Tech Inc.
Price: $1,099.90
9 used & new from $524.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Laptop for what I need., May 28, 2014
This laptop as nice screen, excellent keyboard, very nice track pad, and an good Wacom pen. It does everything that I want in a nice solidly constructed body.

Seiki SE39UY04 39-Inch 4K Ultra HD 120Hz LED TV (Discontinued)
Seiki SE39UY04 39-Inch 4K Ultra HD 120Hz LED TV (Discontinued)
8 used & new from $349.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for movie, Bad for Computer, March 13, 2014
I was really exited to test out this screen as a computer monitor. I was planning to hook this up to a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro in conjuction with VDM to have an incredibly flexible desktop arrangement. However, when I hook this up to my Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro and started using this as a 4K monitor, I became disappointed. The texts are blurry and unevenly resolved. I tried turning on/off "clear text" to no affect. So for now, using this as a 4K monitor is a no go.

--EDIT 3/14/2014--
I found if I set the following setting, it works well as a 4K monitor.
you can get to some of the settings from menu, then 0000.

Backlight 75
Contract 44
Brightness 60 or lower
Sharpness 0
Color 32
DCC Off
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2014 6:23 AM PDT

i-Blason SoftGel Flexible TPU Case for HTC One Smart Phone (M7, 2013 Release with 4.7 Inch Display 1080P) (HTC One (M7), Frost Clear)
Offered by i-BLASON

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case with easy to press volume and power button, September 5, 2013
I previously purchased a Cimo case, but the volume button was hard to press. I then purchased this case, got it today and it works perfectly with much better access to volume and power.

DandyCase Black Waterproof Case for Apple iPhone 5, Galaxy S4, HTC One, iPod Touch 5 - Also fits other Large Smartphones up to 5.3" Including Galaxy S3, HTC One X/X+, Droid RAZR/MAXX, Nexus 4, EVO 4G LTE, Droid Incredible, LG Optimus G, Nokia Lumia, Droid DNA, Windows Phone 8X - IPX8 Certified to 100 Feet [Retail Packaging by DandyCase]

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect for HTC One, September 3, 2013
Since HTC One requires unlock through top power, It was easier to put the phone upside down to press the button. Also, capacitive button does not work under water. I'll need to mod my phone to use the volume button as shutter. That is not the fault of the case, but it does take away some utility of it.

HTC One M7 Screen Protector (Full Coverage Full Body Skin), Skinomi® TechSkin - Lifetime Warranty / Front & Back HD Clear Film / Ultra High Definition & Anti-Bubble Shield
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice skin for a beautiful phone, September 3, 2013
Everything works as expected. It was a little harder to get the back cover on with the side edge, but after some works, it seems fine.

"Wings As Eagles" Wall Décor Sticker Die-Cut Vinyl Decal - Now Larger!
"Wings As Eagles" Wall Décor Sticker Die-Cut Vinyl Decal - Now Larger!
Offered by Vertigo Creative
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful scriture for my family, September 3, 2013
It was easy to put on our wall and I love having KJV verses on my wall. It took about 10 min to put this up with my wife and I.

Cimo HTC One Case Grip Premium Flexible TPU Cover for HTC One M7 (2013) - Frosted Clear
Offered by Cimo Technologies
Price: $9.96
2 used & new from $6.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Volume button hard to push, September 2, 2013
This is a great case, however, the volume buttons are hard to push through this case. I have to push really hard to get the push to register. Other than that, it works fine.

The difficulty in pressing the volume button is so frustrating, that I decided to get another case. I purchased this, i-Blason SoftGel Flexible TPU Case for HTC One Smart Phone (M7, 2013 Release with 4.7 Inch Display 1080P) - Frost Clear, instead and it works great.

Update 9/5/2013:

Also the case turns a bit yellow over time.

Plugable 7-Port USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Hub with 25W Power Adapter and Two Ports with BC 1.2 Charging Support for Android, Apple iOS, and Windows Mobile Devices
Offered by Plugable Technologies
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice USB hub that actually works without a problem, May 31, 2013
I work for a company that supports 100+ laptops users all with USB dock on their desk. We've tried several different USB 3.0 hub and all had various degree of problem with reconnecting from sleep. Some works 95% of the time, some 80% of the time. This specific USB hub has worked 100% of the time over the last month with all the users that we tested with.

We have Dell XPS 12, ASUS UX31A, ASUS UX31E, Lenovo T420, Lenovo T500, and Lenovo T510.

Team Umizoomi - Nintendo DS
Team Umizoomi - Nintendo DS
Offered by T-B Sales
Price: $26.39
45 used & new from $10.90

5.0 out of 5 stars For my 5 year old boy, May 31, 2013
From the moment the game was inserted into his DS, he's been loving the game. I love how the game not only keeps his attention but is teaching him fundamental skill. I would like to review the game itself, but there is no way I can grab the game away from my kid to play it.

Page: 1 | 2