Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for rhza1 > Reviews

Browse

rhza1's Profile

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rhza1 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Dorman 902-221 Blend Door Repair Kit
Dorman 902-221 Blend Door Repair Kit
Price: $8.93
45 used & new from $7.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Tips on removing old door, July 16, 2015
Direct factory replacement. A few tips on getting out the old door. Once you have gained access using the advice from other users, leaving a hinging access. Get your hand in the hole and push up on the door and use a hacksaw blade and cut at the top of the blend door hinge. It will come up about 3 mm when you push up on it and it is behind the actuator, which should already be removed. My door wasn't broke, but the diameter of the hinge pin on the new actuator didn't match up with one being too thick. Thus having to install a door and actuator at the same time. There are some saying they broke the door, but you can seriously damage some internal components, cutting the blend door top hinge post is easier and safer. After cutting top piece the door just fell out after I let go beneath. Saves a lot of headache.

Mediabridge Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable (50 Feet) - RJ45 Computer Networking Cord - Blue
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $9.49
10 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool colors and great quality, April 7, 2014
Used to route Ethernet to my PS4 and I love the color and how well built the ends are as well as the entire wire. Nice product.

CTA Digital PS Vita Hand Grip
CTA Digital PS Vita Hand Grip
Offered by Your Electric Store
Price: $12.14
11 used & new from $12.14

5.0 out of 5 stars No more sore wrists and cramping hands, April 7, 2014
Fits Vita like a glove, has an awesome rubber feel, but hard and durable. I am extremely impressed with this product. It is the 2nd CTA Digital product I own and I am pretty happy with the company. The other product I have is a PS3 horizontal cooling stand and I have used it constantly for 3 years with no issues. The only downside is you cannot charge while using this hand grip, but minor complaint.

DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Jet Black
DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Jet Black
Price: $47.00
285 used & new from $36.00

5.0 out of 5 stars PS4 quaity, awesome ergonomics, April 7, 2014
I am still anticipating use of the touchscreen. I use my controllers for COD Ghosts and Need for Speed. Works awesome.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2014 1:24 PM PDT

BISSELL PowerGlide Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum with Lift-Off Technology, 2763 - Corded
Price: $161.99
29 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful little tool, April 7, 2014
It is more like an awesome power tool than a vacuum, I have a cat and her hair is everywhere. This nifty device works wonders and has some powerful suction. It is easy to clean and even looks cool. It is a bit heavy for some I suppose, but most good power tools have some heft to them. Great in every aspect.

PS4 Controller Designer Skin for Sony PlayStation 4 DualShock Wireless Controller - Digicamo Red
Offered by TopQualitySavings
Price: $6.98
2 used & new from $6.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome design and cool way to modify your system or controller, April 7, 2014
I would have given the item 4.5 if it were possible. The reason there was not a 5 is because there were no instructions or any direction on how to apply the skin, even on their website. It took a few applications, tear offs, and re applications to get perfect. Awesome overall.

C2G / Cables to Go 28731 3Play SVideo, Composite Video and TOSLINK Digital Audio High Performance Selector Switch (Black)
Offered by UnbeatableSale, Inc
Price: $63.59
27 used & new from $12.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item even after two years, March 5, 2014
I picked up this nifty product from amazon about two years ago and it is going strong. I used it to process 5.1 digital audio from my PS3, PS4, and my Dtv receiver. The only low is the credit card remote that sometimes takes three or four times to respond. I have been looking for a universal code so we coud use our Dtv remote, but no luck yet. If someone has found a universal code to make this work with a universal remote. I would greatly appreciate the help.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item, proprietary and a bit pricy. Needed and awesome overall, March 5, 2014
I am very pleased with my memory card, but using proprietary hardware is kinda skunky. Please Sony don't become apple. I would be more pleased if we could use universal sd cards.

Dymatize Nutrition Elite Egg Protein, Rich Chocolate, 2.0-Pound
Dymatize Nutrition Elite Egg Protein, Rich Chocolate, 2.0-Pound

5.0 out of 5 stars Great formula, mixes well, tastes great, good for lactose intolerant people, March 5, 2014
I am a body builder,and I use this protein every day. I first throw a small amount of room temp water then shake and mix before adding almond milk. It always mixes completely using this method. My wife also uses it for a meal replacement, she is also impressed with taste, ease to make, and she has lactose intolerance without any problems from this product, compared to whey. It would make her terribly ill. This egg protein is awesome.

PlayStation 3 Horizontal Cooling Power Station
PlayStation 3 Horizontal Cooling Power Station

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday use for 2 years and works awesome, February 2, 2014
I use my Ps3 daily and the fan turns on automatically when the system reaches a certain temperature. I have used it continually for 2 years with no isses. I also put rubber spacers between the PS3 and the cooling station for added airflow.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5