Profile for Yachtwork > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 103

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Yachtwork RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Flatulence Filtering Men's Hipsters
Flatulence Filtering Men's Hipsters
Offered by Shreddies USA
Price: $43.00

3.0 out of 5 stars They seem to wear out quickly. Better than nothing, but not the total solution, September 9, 2014
These come in two quality versions. The ones sold here are the medium version, and elsewhere we bought the better version. The same company, just an upgraded version with better elastic. I bought three of this style and two of the better style. We have washed them in baking soda and medium dry as recommended.

The report- The first use- 100% effective. The second use, 80%, the fourth wash 60% and now on the 5th wash I would say they are about 50% effective.

This is mostly reported by my wife that I relay such results.

Johnsen's Automotive Refrigerant 30 Lb. Cylinder (R-134A-30)
Johnsen's Automotive Refrigerant 30 Lb. Cylinder (R-134A-30)

3.0 out of 5 stars VALVE NOT STANDARD, September 9, 2014
This tank came with an ACME valve that does NOT fit a standard gauge set. A real bummer as we got all set up for the project, grabbed the tank ... and ... nope. Sooorrrrrry. Now its off to the shop to try and find an adapter.

I emailed the company who said they sell a lot of these tanks and it has not been an issue.

If the valve is not going to match the last six 134A tanks I bought then it should really say this in BIG LETTERS in the advertisement so the end user can buy the adapter for 4 dollars off Amazon rather than the 22 dollars I am now paying at my local HVAC shop.

If you look below the add for the tank it showed me the adapter under "often bought with this item."

I have yet to use the gas, but maybe later today and then I can give a report on the product itself more than just the tank and valve it came in.

The can on the other hand seemed to be a good quality and the tank had no rust anywhere.

2014 Nautical Almanac
2014 Nautical Almanac
by US Naval Observatory
Price: $21.93
12 used & new from $21.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Whats not to like?, September 3, 2014
This review is from: 2014 Nautical Almanac (Paperback)
Whats not to like. The cover is blue and if we every get hit by lightening I have a fighting chance of reaching land.

2013 Nautical Almanac (Nautical Almanac (Commercial Edition))
2013 Nautical Almanac (Nautical Almanac (Commercial Edition))
by US Naval Observatory

Offered by ANLEY
Price: $4.89
19 used & new from $0.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Two stars by quality, and two by lasting, September 3, 2014
These flags are very thin and cheap. Very few stitches and not really good quality. So they are a two star at best. They might be really good if you just wanted a little national pride or maybe a prop in a play. We use them on a boat and they last a little over a month out in the wind and the sun, but they don't seem to shred in the wind, so that was a free star and got us up to three stars. Then they did not fade too bad and that was a half star, and they are cheap, cheap, cheap. So that was a star. So four stars, two by luck and two by quality.

Horse Sense and the Human Heart: What Horses Can Teach Us About Trust, Bonding, Creativity and Spirituality
Price: $9.80

Hard Tail side slinger capri pants (medium)
Hard Tail side slinger capri pants (medium)
Offered by Easy Essentials
Price: $55.61
2 used & new from $55.61

1.0 out of 5 stars The fit is great, very comfortable, September 3, 2014
I am 5'8", 135 lbs, long legs. The fit is great, very comfortable.

Anyray A1911A H1 24V 100W Halogen Automotive Light Bulb 100 Watt P14.5S Base Long Life
Offered by Anyray_Mall
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not last that long, and burned out kind of quick, August 31, 2014
I don't know what to think about this bulb. I ordered two of them and put in the first one and it lasted about two weeks. I have them in a special underwater light so they stay on all night and maybe that was too much for them, but the last ones lasted a lot longer. I am going to try the second one next and see if that lasts longer.

ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda - 13.5 lb. bag
ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda - 13.5 lb. bag
Offered by Downtown Discount
Price: $17.49
31 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I would buy it again, August 31, 2014
Big heavy well sealed bags of baking soda. The bag is a good quality and holds up well while the baking soda is used up. I would buy it again.

Robinair 18560 Valve Core Remover/lnstaller
Robinair 18560 Valve Core Remover/lnstaller
Price: $39.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Super easy to use, and saved a load of Freon, August 31, 2014
Great tool that saves a heap of freon. Super easy to use, and I did not have to call in a tech to pump down the system and then refill. How cool is that?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11