Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football Baby Sale
Profile for D. Young > Reviews

Browse

D. Young's Profile

Customer Reviews: 118

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Young RSS Feed (Bear, DE United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Beats Dude Stand for Pill Portable Speaker (White)
Beats Dude Stand for Pill Portable Speaker (White)
Offered by A B C Deals
Price: $41.00
45 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Mouth..., August 14, 2015
This Beats Pill Dude is absolutely cute, I needed something cool for my Pill and this was it. What can I say, it's a Pill stand that's adorable. If your on the fence about buying one, I was too; it's a good buy and reasonably priced, I paid $40 instead of $50 on eBay.

Watch Box Large 24 Mens Black Leather Display Glass Top Jewelry Case Organizer
Watch Box Large 24 Mens Black Leather Display Glass Top Jewelry Case Organizer
Offered by SELL BELOW COST
Price: $35.00
12 used & new from $31.00

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful watch display case..., August 5, 2015
This is a rich, quality watch display case. I have about 30 watches, so I purchased this for most of them to be displayed. I've received many compliments on it and I had no trouble putting any of the watches in it. There is a glass display window and black stitched casing, gray watch pads and a lock. If you have many watches then this is a worthwhile investment and the price is very reasonable.

Beats Pill Portable Speaker (White) - Newest Model
Beats Pill Portable Speaker (White) - Newest Model
Offered by Zorro Sounds
Price: $163.11
65 used & new from $122.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost 5 stars..., August 5, 2015
I can't give this review 5 stars, it's really 4.5 because of the price. Yeah I purchased it for the price and I'm not complaining, the reason is that it could have been a little less expensive. Back to the reviewing of this product, it's great, small and powerful. I wish this was around 15 years ago when I was in college because I had a heavy three piece stereo/ boombox system with a CD player on the top and 2 cassette tape doors in the front. Anyway this pill is about 7" long and weighs about 2 lbs, a great design and is compatible with all of my apple products, I have it paired with my iPad Air. I'm listening to it as I write this review and if I didn't know any better, I'd think the sound was coming from a big boombox or stereo system. The set up is quick and easy, you'll need to charge the pill for a few minutes before you can turn it on, then after its charged up a bit, then you can pair it with your phone, tablet or laptop. After which you can begin to enjoy your music. This set up is as simple as I,2,3. You will not be disappointed, I've seen the 1 and 2 star reviews and I don't know what could've went wrong with them.

Casio - G-Shock - Dull/Faded Color Series - Purple - GA110DN-6A
Casio - G-Shock - Dull/Faded Color Series - Purple - GA110DN-6A
Offered by ATLTIME
Price: $82.95
41 used & new from $71.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the color, July 31, 2015
The reason I bought this watch is because of the color, this shade of purple is beautiful. I first saw this watch in Macy's and it retailed for $130.00 and I went on other websites and I found this watch on Amazon for about $80.00. I own several G-shock watches and they all have about the same features, world time, 12/24 hour format, automatic hand that coresponds with the digital time, alarm, stop watch, light, etc. This watch is awesome and definitely worth a purchase if you looking for a sharp, digital watch with a lot of features.

Batman: Arkham Knight - Xbox One
Batman: Arkham Knight - Xbox One
Price: $44.99
105 used & new from $33.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting..., July 23, 2015
This game is pretty mediocre at best, I think the graphics and the gameplay are decent but I'm just not feeling the game itself. The bat mobile is a nice added addition, the fighting is blah and just like the other games. Honestly, the cutscenes are pretty good and the fighting is so boring that I look forward to watching the cutscenes. So if the cutscenes are the highlight of the game, then that's not saying much for the game. I'm pretty disappointed because this game was super hyped up and it doesn't really satisfy what I was looking for. I'll probably be trading this game in after awhile.

Casio Women's BA-111-1ACR Baby-G Analog-Digital Display Quartz Black Watch
Casio Women's BA-111-1ACR Baby-G Analog-Digital Display Quartz Black Watch
Offered by ATLTIME
Price: $79.95
42 used & new from $75.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Do I recommend it...yes!!, July 18, 2015
This watch is cool, not much different than the other G-Shock watches I own. Only thing about this watch is I have to get used to the smaller size, they weren't lying when they say Baby-G (small). This watch for the price could have a better light, the orange light looks cheap and you have to keep pressing the light button, it won't stay on for long. Overall this is mainly a work watch. Do I recommend it, yes.

Star Wars Trilogy Episodes IV-VI (Blu-ray + DVD)
Star Wars Trilogy Episodes IV-VI (Blu-ray + DVD)
DVD ~ Mark Hamill
Price: $34.96
56 used & new from $27.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Deal, July 5, 2015
This is a very nice collection of the Star Wars Trilogy (original movies), the New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back and the Return of the Jedi. This package includes a total of six discs, three blu ray discs and three DVD's. This is a bargain because you have two different versions to watch. This case also looks like a single blu ray disc case that can surprisingly hold 6 discs and it's incased in a cardboard cover case. The price is good too, I purchased my copy at Bestbuy for $44.99 opposed to the suggested retail of $59.99 and I think Amazon sells it for a few dollars less. So all and all you're getting a great deal and you can't beat the price because each movie alone runs about $20 a piece.

Powerbeats 2 Wireless In-Ear Headphone - Pink/Gray
Powerbeats 2 Wireless In-Ear Headphone - Pink/Gray
Price: $144.95
27 used & new from $110.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Expected, July 2, 2015
These are a good pair of wireless headphones. I wanted them since last year, but I was skeptical about buying them based of some of the not so good reviews. I decided to buy them for myself for my birthday and I'm glad I did. I got them in the mail yesterday and I took them out of the box, looked at the instructions and the set up was as easy as 1-2-3. I paired them to my iPhone 6 so that I could use them for exercise and to talk on my phone. Some of the reviews I read stated that these headphones were cheap, not connecting or they broke, I've experienced non of the above. To pair these to an iPhone all you have to do is turn on the headphones after you charge them for about 30 minutes, go to settings (on phone) and go under bluetooth to find the "powerbeats 2" that comes up. Next thing is you hold the on/off (pair) button on the headphones for 4 seconds and the light will blink white and there you have it, paired powerbeats to your iPhone. These come highly recommended from me and I'm so excited.

Swiss Legend Unisex 11044P-02-WB Neptune Analog Display Swiss Quartz White Watch
2 used & new from $33.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Right on Time...., June 18, 2015
This isn't my first Swiss Legend Neptune watch, I love this white watch. All of the Neptunes are stylist, colorful and comfortable. This is quality not not a lot of money. You can't go wrong with this watch and it's right on time for the summer month's.

Mass Effect 3 Collection Steelbook (No Game) G1
Mass Effect 3 Collection Steelbook (No Game) G1

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case, June 17, 2015
A very nice case for the price and it's classy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12