Profile for W. Long > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. Long "quebic" RSS Feed (charleston USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Tingley Rubber 1400 10-Inch Rubber Overshoe with Button Boot, X-Large
Tingley Rubber 1400 10-Inch Rubber Overshoe with Button Boot, X-Large
Offered by 14th ave shoes
Price: $27.24
15 used & new from $12.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice overshoe, March 11, 2014
I wear a size 11 shoe. I got the XL and they fit nicely over my shoes. I wore these several hours at the beach and through a swampy area while photographing the scenery. They felt good on my feet and kept my shoes clean and dry.

Moist Heat Therapy Warming Neck Wrap - 174-101-10
Moist Heat Therapy Warming Neck Wrap - 174-101-10
Offered by FingerTipShopper
Price: $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Empty in sections, March 11, 2014
There are 3 sections that have the beads in them. The back of the neck and the two ends where the Velcro holds it together. There are no beads in the side sections. To provide even heat around the neck, there should be an even distribution of beads throughout the sleeves. The two ends lie loosely on the chest. If your chest needs heat that's fine but I'd prefer the heat on my neck since this is a neck wrap. I would rename this a back of the neck with a spot on the chest warmer. The cloth it's made of is very nice. I'd love this warmer if the beads were evenly distributed.

Westcott 577K X-Drop Kit with 5 x 7 Feet White Backdrop (White/Silver)
Westcott 577K X-Drop Kit with 5 x 7 Feet White Backdrop (White/Silver)
Offered by VIDEO CAMERA CENTER
Price: $119.90
14 used & new from $104.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great small Kit, April 17, 2013
This is a great little kit. It's easy to set up and tear down. I think it's durable enough and will work a long time with a little care while using it. You can buy more backdrops or make your own. Great little kit. I once managed a portrait of a family of 4 in front of it.

Gura Gear Kiboko 22L+ Backpack, Black
Gura Gear Kiboko 22L+ Backpack, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera gear protection, April 17, 2013
This is a very good bag. I travel a lot and it fits well into overhead bins on planes. International travel has not been a problem for carry on. I like the carrying handles and the backpack straps tuck away nicely into the back while traveling. It's not tall enough to sit on my hips for serious backpacking, but if it were, it wouldn't be accepted as carry on for some flights. All in all a versatile and tough bag for carrying my 2 Canon bodies, 16-35, 24-70, 70-200mm lenses and other miscellaneous gear. If you fly KLM, be extra careful about the weight of the bag. KLM weighed everyone's carry on with a small scale just before I got on the flight. I was barely under the limit. Check the airlines carry on weight limits for any flight you take. Pants/clothes with big and plentiful pockets are helpful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2014 9:49 AM PST

Tiffen Lens Cleaning Tissue - Pack of 50 Sheets
Tiffen Lens Cleaning Tissue - Pack of 50 Sheets
Offered by Unique Photo, Inc.
Price: $5.94
3 used & new from $2.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaning tissues, April 17, 2013
I use these to clean my lens filters. I use the pricey filters and these work very well. Easy to use.

Remington Smooth & Silky 7 in 1 Women's Grooming Kit, WPG250SS
Remington Smooth & Silky 7 in 1 Women's Grooming Kit, WPG250SS

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, April 17, 2013
I have a beard and use this shaver for my neck and shaping around the edges of my my beard instead of a razor. Works well.

A Photojournalist's Field Guide: In the trenches with combat photographer Stacy Pearsall
by Stacy Pearsall
Price: $30.62
59 used & new from $22.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of information, April 17, 2013
This book is full of information for any photographer, especially if you are a photojournalist or travel to locations. A must have for anyone that loves photography.

H&R Block At Home Premium + State 2011 Mac [Download]
H&R Block At Home Premium + State 2011 Mac [Download]
Price: $54.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered 2011 version by mistake and no way to contact Amazon to get the right version that I can find., March 4, 2013
Ordered 2011 version by mistake and no way to contact Amazon to get the right version that I can find. We like the software. I don't like paying for the same version I bought last year. My fault but Amazon should take a good customer into account who spends lots of money here :)

Phottix Multi 5-In-1 Canon Receiver Stratos ll (Black)
Phottix Multi 5-In-1 Canon Receiver Stratos ll (Black)
Price: $51.72
12 used & new from $49.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Strato II won't work for me, June 30, 2012
I have tried 2 of these and I cannot get them to work with my Strato I transmitter, even tho they say they are backwards compatible. I can get it to fire occasionally.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 10, 2013 7:01 AM PDT

The Tree Of Life
The Tree Of Life
DVD
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars An artistic piece that you don't want to see, October 11, 2011
I have never reviewed a movie here. I watched this all the way through because I thought there must be something great that would happen somewhere in this movie. I was patient and diligent. I have at least average intelligence and I found this movie to be confusing, boring and just plain sad to see what was happening in the family. My Dad was somewhat like this man and I didn't enjoy watching him treat his family so badly. I can't believe that anyone would like watching his behavior and the impact it had on his wife and children. I didn't see a lesson to be learned from it either. There was some really great cinematography but I'd rather watch a national geo movie than have to sit through this kind of nonsense. I'm sure the artsy intelligent people will continue to say what a great movie this is but they can have it.
Comment Comments (17) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2011 7:57 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5