Profile for J. M. O'Neill > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 99

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. M. O'Neill "Jim O" RSS Feed (Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
The Watchman: A Joe Pike Novel
The Watchman: A Joe Pike Novel
Price: $8.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, October 19, 2014
I am a Robert Crais fan and had read all of his mysteries ex except this one. As always it was very suspenseful and I loved it, just like all the others

Freedom No-Pull Dog Harness Training Package - 1" XLarge Black
Freedom No-Pull Dog Harness Training Package - 1" XLarge Black
Offered by Etailz
Price: $36.91
6 used & new from $31.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Made Harness, September 8, 2014
This was recommended by our dig trainer and really works well with our 80 pound Cane Corso puppy. It is much better fiord us than using the traditional neck collar or choke collar which works, but may be inhumane. It is well made and I recommend it!

Solvit 62314 Waterproof Hammock Seat Cover for Pets
Solvit 62314 Waterproof Hammock Seat Cover for Pets
Offered by Clearedge
Price: Click here to see our price
55 used & new from $22.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, August 30, 2014
I am very happy with this purchase . It does exactly what it is intended for, namely to protect the back seat from dirt, dig hair etc. I would buy it again and would recommend it to friends and family.

The Sopranos: Season 2 [HD]
The Sopranos: Season 2 [HD]
DVD
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, July 3, 2014
Awesome show. Watched them all live years ago and am very happy to watch them again on Amazon Prime.

Still Foolin' 'Em: Where I've Been, Where I'm Going, and Where the Hell Are My Keys?
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $8.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, June 18, 2014
I really enjoyed the parts of the book when he talks about the history of his life, his parents , his upbringing in Brooklyn etc! Loved hearing about his professional ups and downs, and about his wife and kids. He goes off the rails for me when he goes in and on about falling to sleep at Broadway plays, and thee useless chapter about taking care of your teeth. This is a very interesting man, however, thus book is just ok! I read it on Kindle

Turning Angel: A Novel (Penn Cage)
Turning Angel: A Novel (Penn Cage)
Price: $8.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Disturbing To Me, June 18, 2014
The subject matter was very disturbing to me! The theme centers around teenage girls having sex affairs with 4@ year old men and explaining the affairs of true love! The book is well written and I read the book in a few days. The subject matter makes me wonder if the author is a sex offender! Too much detail Gregg!

Chasing Darkness: An Elvis Cole Novel
Chasing Darkness: An Elvis Cole Novel
Price: $8.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Robert Crais Books, June 5, 2014
I have read all but one of Ribert Crais books and have really enjoyed every one. He weaves a terrific tale each and every time!

Sunset Express: An Elvis Cole Novel
Sunset Express: An Elvis Cole Novel
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $6.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Love all Robert Crais Books, June 5, 2014
As with all the books Robert writes this was a great read. I have read all but one of his books and have enjoyed every one

DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Sensor Touch Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8300ST
Offered by Lafraise
Price: $159.99
8 used & new from $73.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, June 5, 2014
I can't comment on longevity in as much as I have only been using the Duxtop for a month or so, however, it works like a champ for me. I bought this to cook fish and sear meats on my back porch to keep the odors out of the house. This heats up immediately and cooks foods very well. It is amazing how fast it brings an eight quart pan of water to a boil!

Scotch Box Sealing Tape 373 Clear, 48 mm x 50 m, High Performance, Conveniently Packaged (Pack of 1)
Price: $6.96

5.0 out of 5 stars This tape is the best, June 5, 2014
In my younger days I used to sell packaging supplies and this tape, although not the cheapest tape around has been without question the highest quality on the market. There is a vast difference between the 3M 373 and the el cheapos out there!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10