Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for reallyrob > Reviews

Browse

reallyrob's Profile

Customer Reviews: 88

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

reallyrob RSS Feed (Illinois/Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Magic Makers 101 Easy Magic Tricks You Can Do! Over 5 Hours of Magic For Adults and Kids!
Offered by Rock Ridge Sales, Inc
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Magic Makers is fun!, June 26, 2016
I purchased this product for a discounted rate in exchange for my honest and fair review.
I was really excited about this DVD, but I think a child watching this video would get bored really quick.
It has a lot of tricks to learn, but in my opinion, this DVD is more for older to teenage children or adults. Most of the items needed to perform these tricks are common things in your home.
I wanted this DVD, to learn and do some tricks for my nursing home residents,
The person doing the magic tricks, Eddy Ray is very experienced with these tricks and gives credit to the magicians who came up with them. Eddy Ray does these tricks, and then shows you slowly how to do the trick.
Is this DVD going to make you a great magician? Probably not...Is it fun? Yes, and it's fun trying to learn these tricks. I am glad I purchased this, and if I can learn just a couple of the tricks to perform for my residents, it will be worth it!

The Very Best Of Bonnie Tyler
The Very Best Of Bonnie Tyler
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost all of her very best!, June 14, 2016
I love Bonnie Tyler! This album is great, but two of her best songs is missing from this set..."Band of Gold" and "It's a Heartache".

VTech CM18445 Main Console - DECT 6.0 4-Line Expandable Small Business Office Phone with Answering System
Price: $149.95
26 used & new from $104.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great quality, great features!, March 23, 2016
I love this phone system! I purchased three pieces, and will be ordering a couple more cordless phones and a couple more corded extensions. This phone works wonderful out of the box! It also has all of the features I want without having to pay the huge prices! For a multi line phone system, you can't beat the price!

Want to Want Me
Want to Want Me
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 8, 2015
This review is from: Want to Want Me (MP3 Music)
I love this song! From the moment I heard it...puts me in a good mood!

Ideal Bowling Dice Game
Ideal Bowling Dice Game
Price: $6.50
24 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The next best thing to going bowling!, November 5, 2015
This review is from: Ideal Bowling Dice Game (Toy)
I work at a nursing facility and purchased this game for the residents! They love it!!! Many of them love bowling and they can not go to a bowling alley anymore, so this is the next best thing!!! It is very fun....especially when you can get enough people together and have more than one team! We are going to purchase a few more sets and have league play every week!!!

High Styles: Stories from a World Class Hairdresser
High Styles: Stories from a World Class Hairdresser
by Buddy Walton
Price: $12.95
29 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, September 29, 2015
Great book and I love the stories! It was nice, especially since I knew Buddy Walton personally.

Amazon.com Store Card
Amazon.com Store Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Try the Amazon Store Card and then decide for yourself! You will love it's convenience!, May 26, 2015
I have been using the Amazon Prime Store Card for 7 or 8 months and I love it! I love that I can make larger purchases and have deferred interest...I saw others who complained that it's too hard to make a payment and also that they have gotten raked over the coals with the deferred interest....I can honestly say I have had none of these problems! I make my payments every month thru Bill Pay with my credit union and have not had any problems whatsoever with payments being posted. You can also go into your account and choose how to allocate your payments. You can choose to pay for your deferred financing first....no problems! I really love getting the 5% back on all purchases that are not deferred! As long as you are a Prime member, you will have special Prime benefits which will get you 5% back each month as a statement credit on all your purchases....there are a few restrictions, but I don't mind at all! I especially love that I signed up for online statements only and don't have to worry about all of the paper statements piling up. There are quite a few ways to pay your bill each month....I use Bill pay, but you can call into Syncrony or you can attach your checking account. Give Amazon's Store Card a try....I have never ever had any of the troubles that these one and two star reviews have complained about. It is true that you do not get a physical credit card.....you receive a laminated paper one, but honestly.....you don't need it, other then to register your account access online the first time. I have been shopping with Amazon since they were pretty much just a bookstore starting out and I am so happy to be a loyal shopper with Amazon. Keep up the great work Amazon!!!!! And if your new to Amazon...try out the Echo...I LOVE IT!!!!!

***UPDATE 4/3/2016***
I have had this card for just about one year now and I am still very very happy with Amazon!!!! No problems at all! I shop at Amazon quite a bit, and let me tell you...the 5% savings add up quick!!!! I have the Amazon rewards Visa also, but I use the Amazon Prime Store card a heck of a lot more!

Sparkling Ice Pink Grapefruit 17 Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)
Sparkling Ice Pink Grapefruit 17 Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)
Price: $14.28
10 used & new from $14.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Best grapefruit flavored water on the market!!!, April 21, 2015
I bought a bottle of this at the grocery store and I was hooked! I now get 4 cases of this water a month. It tastes great and has a great grape fruit flavor....it's doesn't taste like flavor watered down! I have tried a couple other pink grapefruit waters and they both were huge let downs.....one of them tasted watered down and the other one tasted good, but it had an under tastes that tasted almost like a real grapefruit going bad. I didn't like it at all! I will stick with Sparkling Ice! It is the best grapefruit flavored water on the market!!!

St Ives Even & Bright Body Wash, Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange 24 oz
St Ives Even & Bright Body Wash, Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange 24 oz
Offered by TheNewMall
Price: $7.97
20 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the fragrance!, April 21, 2015
I love this body wash! It smells great and it doesn't make me itch! I have very sensitive skin and a lot of body washes make me itch like crazy. You also can't beat the price!

Liberace: A Valentine Special
Liberace: A Valentine Special
DVD ~ LIBERACE
12 used & new from $3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 18, 2015
A fun tv special featuring my favorite entertainer Liberace!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9