Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "L.Z." RSS Feed (Valencia, CA)

Page: 1 | 2
Lutron MSC-AD-GB Maestro 600-Watt Accessory Dimmer Greenbriar
Lutron MSC-AD-GB Maestro 600-Watt Accessory Dimmer Greenbriar
Offered by Big_Box_Bargains
Price: $4.99
6 used & new from $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Its an ACCESSORY dimmer!, March 20, 2014
I love the Lutron switches, but I am giving only 3 stars because they are charging me 60% of the price of the product to return this. I made a mistake and ordered an ACCESSORY dimmer but I wanted a regular single location dimmer. I'm a Prime member but they still want to charge me over $5 to return an $8.14 dimmer! ...guess I'm keeping it.

Life Season 1
Life Season 1
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a fun show, March 8, 2014
A charming television show. One of my all time favorites. Charming, funny, interesting and a little silly. I loved it!

Life Season 2 [HD]
Life Season 2 [HD]
DVD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming, March 8, 2014
The story is funny and well written, although a little ridiculous, but that's part of the charm. Yes, Charm is an excellent description of this show. Too bad it was cancelled after two seasons! Why do all the good ones get cancelled? And what do we have left? Reality shows? ....really sad.

LIMITED TIME ONLY SAVE 50% on the FULL SIZE ShowerSong Bluetooth Wireless Waterproof Shower Speaker | Portable Speaker Can Be Utilized Virtually Anywhere | Pairs with iPhone, iPad, Laptop and Other Bluetooth Compatible Devices | Also Allows You to Take Calls in the Shower!
3 used & new from $16.79

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, February 7, 2014
The price seemed too good to be true, but it's its all true! Its a great speaker with great sound. I love the speaker and I love the seller. Great follow-up.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2014 2:08 PM PDT

Navy Blue Cabochon Fern Statement Necklace, 20.5"+3" Extender
Navy Blue Cabochon Fern Statement Necklace, 20.5"+3" Extender
Price: $16.80

2.0 out of 5 stars pretty but..., January 19, 2014
This necklace was really pretty. That being said, it looks shinier and more substantial in the pictures than it really is. It felt very light and a little bit cheap in my hands. I should have know by the price. If you are looking for something that is inexpensive and looks pretty in photos, this is your item.

Yosemite Home Decor BG3327 Stainless Steel Bottom Sink Grid with Black Rubber Feet, Satin
Price: $23.87

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, January 19, 2014
This sink grid was the perfect size for my sink! I was so happy when I received it. I was worried that I would have to return it but it fit like a glove into my small sink and lined up to perfectly with my drain.

Colorado Clothing Men's Heavy Weight Micro Fleece Jacket (Black, Large)
Colorado Clothing Men's Heavy Weight Micro Fleece Jacket (Black, Large)
Price: $44.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good jacket., January 19, 2014
This jacket is really really warm. It's well made and fits perfectly. The gentleman who received this as a gift is 6'2" and on the slim side and it fits him very well. He loves it.

C.R. Gibson Susan Winget Porcelain To Go Cup/Mug, Sanctuary, Green
C.R. Gibson Susan Winget Porcelain To Go Cup/Mug, Sanctuary, Green
Offered by Advantage Gifts
Price: $10.95
9 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty cup, January 19, 2014
This cup is one of my favorites. Its good quality and very pretty. I think coffee tastes better in it. ;-)

Sons of Anarchy Season 1 [HD]
Sons of Anarchy Season 1 [HD]
Price: $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't stop watching it, January 19, 2014
This is not my kind of television, yet... I am enchanted by the characters, the story, the acting. It is up there with my favorites like Battlestar Gallactica!

Joseph Joseph Grip Non-Slip Serving Tray, Small, Black
Joseph Joseph Grip Non-Slip Serving Tray, Small, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Goog Quality, November 24, 2013
These trays are the perfect size and they look and feel like high quality. I love the non-slip grip bottom and tray surface.

Page: 1 | 2