Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Tammy > Reviews

Browse

Tammy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tammy RSS Feed (MARS, PA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Legend of Longwood
The Legend of Longwood
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family Horse movie!, January 17, 2016
Great family movie, especially if you love horses. It is a mystery and there is some action, but it's not too scary for children. The ending will leave you smiling. I love this movie and can't wait to watch it again with my kids. Highly recommend!

U.S. Polo Assn. Little Boys' Basic Jean with Five Pockets, Dark Resin Wash, 7
U.S. Polo Assn. Little Boys' Basic Jean with Five Pockets, Dark Resin Wash, 7
Offered by Joker Kids

2.0 out of 5 stars Mis-labeled - these Jeans are a 7 Slim not a regular boys 7, January 7, 2014
Ordered these jeans for a boy that needed a size 7 regular. The tag in the jeans clearly says "7 Slim." I had to return them. Thankful for Amazon's easy return policy on clothing. Otherwise, they look like nice jeans and are of good quality for the price.

Finish Line Horse Products U- 7 Powder
Finish Line Horse Products U- 7 Powder
Price: $32.99 - $94.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product to Prevent Gastric Ulcer Recurrence, January 7, 2014
My equine veterinarian recommended this product as a natural supplement to help prevent a recurrence of gastric ulcers in my Off the Track Thoroughbred (OTTB) after traditional treatment. It has worked great at helping to manage this horse who raced hard for over 8 years and is now in re-training for dressage. He hasn't objected to the powder in his feed, and I've seen no signs of his ulcers coming back. I plan to continue feeding this product once per day for as long as I own this horse. Thank you, Finish Line!

Aurora Plush 12" Clyde Flopsie
Aurora Plush 12" Clyde Flopsie

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, hard to find Plush horse, September 6, 2013
I had to buy this exact plush horse to replace it for my son who lost his recently on vacation. He's had it since he was a baby, so I felt fortunate to find the exact replacement here on Amazon. Cute horse, very soft, floppy feel to him. Very snuggly. Thank you!

Design Ideas Wall Works Magazine Rack, Small, Silver
Design Ideas Wall Works Magazine Rack, Small, Silver
Price: $28.00
6 used & new from $25.00

1.0 out of 5 stars False Advertising - Rack NOT made from Stainless Steel as described., September 6, 2013
False advertising - description says "Made from durable, dust-defying stainless steel mesh," but it is a silver painted finish on cheap metal - not stainless steel. Paint peeling slightly on back where I could see it was only a painted finish. Will rust in my bathrooms so I had to return them. Very disappointing. If you plan to use them in a dry location and want a cheap magazine rack, this may work, but just know that it isn't stainless steel.

12-Pack Compatible Ink Cartridges for Brother LC51 MFC 230C 240C 350C 440CN 465CN 3360C 5460CN 5860CN 665CW 685CW 845CW 885CW
Offered by 4benefit
Price: $8.99
26 used & new from $7.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Brother Compatible Ink Cartridges for the Money!, February 9, 2013
I first purchased these ink cartridges in October 2011 and I'm back now (February 2013) to order more. The cartridges are still going strong, but we're just now starting to run low. These are the only ink cartridges that my family of four has used since the October 2011 purchase - talk about value! The cartridges last a very long time and print many more pages than expected. The color is just as good as the Brother branded cartridges. We haven't had any problems. Our Brother MFC-440CN printer recognizes the cartridges without any problems. We haven't experienced any leaks, explosions, smearing on paper, or any other problems. I'm very happy with this purchase. You won't find a better ink cartridge for the money. I highly recommend them for your average family's everyday printing needs. Thank you for making such an affordable ink option!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Love this Flavor, December 7, 2012
My kids love this flavor of toothpaste and never complain about brushing with it. I love that it is ADA accepted and contains flouride but none of the other nasty stuff. As pure as it gets in a kids toothpaste. Thanks, Tom's of Maine!

Safety Not Guaranteed
Safety Not Guaranteed
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny & Oddly Touching Movie, December 7, 2012
Good movie - worthy of a rental. Funny & entertaining. At first I thought that the main character was just crazy, but by the end I was rooting for him and questioned my reality vs. fiction. He's the perfect underdog. And, his ideas make you wonder...

Little Red Tool Box: High-Frequency Word Tiles: Sight-Word Super Set
Little Red Tool Box: High-Frequency Word Tiles: Sight-Word Super Set
3 used & new from $75.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Sight Word Tiles make reading a Hands On Activity, November 14, 2012
Our children are enjoying these sight word tiles this year to learn their sight words for Kindergarten and First Grade. We are using them on our refrigerator and add a few new sight words each week as they learn them. They look forward to us revealing the new words. They're a nice size, bright, and easy to read print. I gave them a 4-star as they smell bad when you first open the box - a chemical type of out-gassing smell. Otherwise, they work great, and having something to manipulate seems to help our children learn the words faster. It's a good selection of words that matches what our children are learning at school.

Mazzella EE2-904 Nylon Web Sling, Eye-and-Eye, Yellow, 2 Ply, 12' Length, 4" Width, 12" Twist Eyes, 11500 lbs Vertical Load Capacity
Price: $101.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong Sling for Moving Heavy Boulders, November 14, 2012
We've been using this strong web sling for moving very heavy boulders with our tractor at home for a big landscaping project. The sling has worked great and can be wrapped around the boulders and attached to the boom on the tractor in a variety of ways. Lots of flexibility in how you use it, depending on your needs. It's a huge help and we highly recommend it. It's a very sturdy sling.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4