Profile for Robert Rouhier > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robert Rouhier RSS Feed (Texas USA)

Transformers X-Transbots BEK-01SP SDCC Limited Kit For FOC Bruticus Platinum
Transformers X-Transbots BEK-01SP SDCC Limited Kit For FOC Bruticus Platinum
Offered by lizenghui1986
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for bruticus, April 17, 2014
This kit really beefs up bruticus. A much needed kit. Makes the character look way more like the video game appearance.

PS3 Killzone Trilogy Collection - 2 Disc
PS3 Killzone Trilogy Collection - 2 Disc
Offered by click.click99
Price: $26.50
72 used & new from $18.94

5.0 out of 5 stars finally i get to play 1 and 2 on ps3!!, November 6, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Finally!! This series I have wanting to play back to back. Sorry for the record I owned a ps2 for a short time before it was stolen(ex girlfriend) so I never got to the 1st and 2nd games. So finally I get to play them all in one Package.
Yes all 3 games are there. No dlc voucher of the games. Game on!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2012 4:54 PM PST

PS3 God of War: Saga Collection - 2 Disc
PS3 God of War: Saga Collection - 2 Disc
Price: $17.99
93 used & new from $14.50

1.0 out of 5 stars great series..this collection is a complete lie, November 6, 2012
This collection would have been majorly Awesome if Sony had not lied about it. I'm not going into all the details except for the main one. It says on the "5 full games" . Yes this is true...but. 3 games are on discs...the other 2 are dlc. BS!!! This means I have to use more space on HD that I'm trying to conserve for game saves and dulcimer for games. Sony has been getting terrible about this lately. Sony please put the details on the cover so you decieve everybody. I feel bad for the buyers that don't have internet to download the dlc.
For a heads up...the killzone collection does have all 3 games on discs. Good buy. You finally have killzone 1 on ps3.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2012 5:18 PM PST

Cards Against Humanity
Cards Against Humanity
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A-mazing!!!!!, July 16, 2012
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity (Toy)
Ok. I have not sat down and played a card/board game in years. I was convinced by friends to sit down and try it. Especially me being the most politically incorrect person of my friends. Within 5 minutes I was hooked. This is a game for you sit down and get to say or get out all those dirty little thoughts you have throughout the day. Play and throw out all of your values. You know you want to.

The Dethalbum (Deluxe Edition) (2CD)
The Dethalbum (Deluxe Edition) (2CD)
16 used & new from $24.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Metal for something that was fictional intill recently...LOL, April 21, 2009
First off i would like to say that Yes the deluxe edition was impossible to find. I purchased it at a Best Buy and the guy that i made go back to the stock to find one was horrible. They had about 45 regular versions and it showed they had 2 of the deluxe. Needless to say the employee was not happy with me making him playing fetch.
Now as other people did complain about the 2 cd's could have been just one is totally correct. After finding out how rare this version was i decided to save to my computer and make me a burned copy. And hence both cd's do fit on one. Now the reason why it was 2 cd's was because of the bonus feature at the time. The second disc included the first episode from season two which was not relaeased yet. So fans got a taste of season 2.
As for the music well...Really all i have to say is this. I prefer this album to most bands as of late. To think a "cartoon" does better music than most bands out today. Thank you Brendon Small for making true METAL.