Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Melba > Reviews

Browse

Melba's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Melba RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Paracord Planet Nylon 550lb Type III 7 Strand Paracord Made in the U.S.A.
Paracord Planet Nylon 550lb Type III 7 Strand Paracord Made in the U.S.A.
Offered by Built For Survival
Price: $9.59
3 used & new from $7.45

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 of them seem fine, but I seem to have received some very ..., February 24, 2015
I ordered three different colors from PARACORD PLANET. 2 of them seem fine, but I seem to have received some very light (maybe sky?) blue instead of licorice.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Stephan Baby Keepsake Silver Plated First Tooth Box
Stephan Baby Keepsake Silver Plated First Tooth Box
Offered by Roy Rose Jewelry
Price: $11.60

5.0 out of 5 stars A real help for tooth fairies, March 11, 2014
Helped the tooth fairy find my son's tooth in the dark, and was just the right size to hold $2 in quarters. Gorgeous little box :).

Buxton Heiress Double Cardex Wallet, Black, One Size
Buxton Heiress Double Cardex Wallet, Black, One Size
Offered by OnlineSports
Price: $18.49
12 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with my purchase, March 11, 2014
Attractive, high quality wallet. I was concerned my cards would fall out, but the tight fit of the card slots keeps everything secure. The coin purse is incredibly handy and the brass closure is a nice accent. There is PLENTY of room for everything I carry. It is a bit too big to comfortably put in a pocket, and had I known this ahead of time I might not have gotten it (I rarely carry a purse), but I've adapted. I've been carrying a studded leather trifold since I was a teenager, and I'm so happy to finally have a classy wallet.

Kid Suspenders Solid Color Elastic (22-26-30 inch - 15 Colors)
Kid Suspenders Solid Color Elastic (22-26-30 inch - 15 Colors)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, October 24, 2013
Ah! So cute. My 6 year old is being the 11th doctor (from Doctor Who!) for Halloween, and these look awesome. He is PSYCHED!

AC Adapter for Select Toshiba Satellite Laptops
AC Adapter for Select Toshiba Satellite Laptops
Offered by YA JIE
Price: $6.65
26 used & new from $2.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty great!, October 24, 2013
At this price, it's pretty hard to go wrong. They fit our computers, don't overheat. They arrived quickly and were securely packaged.

We end up replacing them every 3-4 months, but we're hard on our chargers. With more normal use I'm sure these could last as long as your laptop!

Chu's Day
Chu's Day
by Neil Gaiman
Price: $13.48
72 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Short and perfect!, August 26, 2013
This review is from: Chu's Day (Hardcover)
On a whim, I ordered Chu’s Day at the same time as The Ocean at the End of the Lane.

What a simple, beautiful book! My sons ask me to read it over and over. Every “Aaah, aaah, aaah… no” has them cracking up, every time! Less than 200 words, and every one has impact.

The illustrations are just incredible. Every time we read it we notice something else - the cockroach family, the card catalog cubicles, the engrossed fox who DGAF, the unimpressed hipster camel. There’s so much thoughtful detail.

Thank you, Mr. Gaiman and Mr. Rex, for helping me foster a love of reading in my kids.

Dark Emperor and Other Poems of the Night
Dark Emperor and Other Poems of the Night
by Joyce Sidman
Price: $14.64
89 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous book!, August 26, 2013
Beautiful illustration, engaging poetry. My children, who are both big animal lovers, just love it. Perfect for bedtime story time!

Signature Sleep Essential 6 Inch Full Mattress, White
Signature Sleep Essential 6 Inch Full Mattress, White
Price: $149.37
13 used & new from $138.05

5.0 out of 5 stars A mattress this nice, in such a small package? Amazing!, August 26, 2013
Bought this to replace the full mattress on my sons' bunkbed. It's not strong enough to comfortably support my weight (I'm over 250 lbs - a smaller adult may well find it suitable), but my 5 year old finds it very comfortable. May I say, that packaging is incredibly clever. My kids got a kick out of unwrapping it - and we got to talk about pressure, vacuum, and gases in the process! Bonus! I'm surprised a bed this nice started out that thin. Couldn't be more pleased, especially for the price. It's a marvel.

Sleep Master SmartBase Mattress Foundation/Platform Bed Frame/Box Spring Replacement/Quiet Noise-Free/Maximum Under-bed Storage, King
Price: $95.00
9 used & new from $95.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever engineering!, August 20, 2013
Granted, I've only had it for a couple of hours, and have not gotten around to any, ahem, gymnastics. But my, what a beautiful piece of simple, effective engineering! It folds out, tightens with wing nuts, and assembles in minutes. The metal is good and hard, and the wires are close and inflexible enough to support my bed comfortably. No box spring! No flimsy wood supports! My husband and I are well over 200 pounds each, and our mattress is a real, extra deep model. Our last platform used wood slats, cost $500, and broke within a month. I have a feeling this one will last. If it doesn't, I'll change my review. Couldn't be more satisfied - especially for the price!

Samsung Samsung LTN160AT06-U04 Laptop Screen 16 WXGA HD 1366*768 LED
Samsung Samsung LTN160AT06-U04 Laptop Screen 16 WXGA HD 1366*768 LED
Offered by MLC Distribution, Inc.
Price: $135.49
4 used & new from $129.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Buying this saved me so much money!, October 22, 2012
My husband stepped on my screen and shattered it. This is exactly the same piece of hardware I pulled out of my laptop. It was simple to install, and I'm glad I didn't pay geeksquad or similar to do it for me. Saved me a ton of money! It shipped quickly and came wrapped in multiple layers of the thick kind of bubble wrap. I'm sure it would have survived being thrown in that much packaging :). Super pleased!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3