Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for M. E. Morgan > Reviews

Browse

M. E. Morgan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. E. Morgan RSS Feed (Newtown, PA USA)

California Costumes Women's Elegant Witch Costume,Black,Large
California Costumes Women's Elegant Witch Costume,Black,Large
Price: $24.80
8 used & new from $23.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful quality, October 25, 2014
Wow! So impressed with the quality of this costume. I would guess it was double the price. I'm 5'7" about 125.lbs. Usually wear a size 4 jeans. I got the small. It fits beautifully. Like the girl in the picture. It's quite sexy off the shoulder, and fitted. I love it. Can't wait for Halloween parties! Hat fits fine. I do see the comments about the bust fitting a little weird. I'm 36 B and the bust rides up a little. I'll just b adjusting I suppose.:-)
You won't be disappointed with this costume!

Boys & Girls
Boys & Girls
Price: $9.99
64 used & new from $5.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Live, May 30, 2012
This review is from: Boys & Girls (Audio CD)
Saw Alabama Shakes open for Jack White in NYC. They were awesome! Really rocked Roseland Ballroom. I don't get the bad reviews...

The Waterboy
The Waterboy
DVD ~ Adam Sandler
Price: $7.50
100 used & new from $2.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!, April 14, 2006
This review is from: The Waterboy (DVD)
I think, this is quite possibly, the worst movie I have ever seen. I just can't imagine how anyone enjoyed this movie. I'm still shaking my head in disbelief.

Back to Bedlam
Back to Bedlam
Price: $7.15
458 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Love him or hate him...., March 21, 2006
This review is from: Back to Bedlam (Audio CD)
This CD is fantastic. One of the best to come around in years! I have a 300+ collection, and since buying this CD, I reach for it most. Every single song is either thought provoking, sad, witty, all these different, strange emotions at once. His show at the Tower Theater in Philadelphia was unforgettable. Don't be put off by the negative reviews. If you want to listen to something unique and beautiful, buy this CD. You will not regret it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2013 8:48 AM PST

Stardust... The Great American Songbook, Vol. III
Stardust... The Great American Songbook, Vol. III
Offered by insomniacsonline
Price: $9.99
205 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't live up to Songbooks I & II, October 20, 2004
I ran out to buy this CD upon release yesterday because I loved I & II. I listened twice, and this third installment seemed flat. New songs I suppose, but nothing special about the renditions. I'll give it a few more listens, maybe I'll warm up to this CD. I must say I was disappointed.

Mama Dip's Kitchen
Mama Dip's Kitchen
by Mildred Council
Price: $13.83
168 used & new from $0.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, July 28, 2002
This review is from: Mama Dip's Kitchen (Paperback)
What a delicious collection of recipes. If you enjoy Southern cooking, this book is a must have. My husband loves Mrs. Council's food so much, every time I ask him what he would like for dinner, he responds "Let's have a Mama Dip's!"

Boy Meets Grill
Boy Meets Grill
by Bobby Flay
Price: $21.99
205 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Hats off to Bobby Flay!!, September 29, 1999
This review is from: Boy Meets Grill (Hardcover)
Once again, a great cookbook. How generous of Bobby to share his culinary secrets. Mesa Grill is phenomenal. If you have the means, you must go. If not, this book brings a bit of Bobby's artistry to your table.