Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for muthaboard > Reviews

Browse

muthaboard's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

muthaboard RSS Feed

iCarez HD Ultra Clear Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S6, 3-Pack - Retail Packaging
Offered by iCarez
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $3.95

1.0 out of 5 stars It sticks up on both sides of the phone total waste of, March 17, 2016
Said that fits the 6-inch but it does not. It sticks up on both sides of the phone total waste of money

boostULTIMATE - #1 Rated Testosterone Booster - 60 Capsules - Increase Stamina, Size, Energy & More  1 Month Supply
boostULTIMATE - #1 Rated Testosterone Booster - 60 Capsules - Increase Stamina, Size, Energy & More 1 Month Supply
Offered by Sharp Nutrition
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., December 26, 2015
I have only been taking this product for a couple weeks now and I have seen a improvement in my sex drive and energy. we will see how it is later down the road. So far so good.

BambooMN Brand - 12" Reusable Bamboo Toast Tongs - Natural - 3 Pieces
BambooMN Brand - 12" Reusable Bamboo Toast Tongs - Natural - 3 Pieces
Offered by BambooMN
Price: $7.88
3 used & new from $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, October 8, 2014
3 pack arrived with 2 broken, only 1 intact.

Fox Run 15 Inch x 4 Inch Italian Bread Pan
Fox Run 15 Inch x 4 Inch Italian Bread Pan
Offered by Stock Your Home
Price: $8.91
12 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Italian loaf pan, December 3, 2013
Easy clean up- no mess - no sticking. I bought this on a whim while shopping for regular bread pans. While I love the rustic finish of bread baked on stone, this pan gives the freedom to have a couple of Italian shaped loaves going without them touching in the middle, which has happened to me more than once. A happy impulse buy!

Norpro Stainless Steel 8.5 Inch Loaf Pan
Norpro Stainless Steel 8.5 Inch Loaf Pan
Price: $10.28
16 used & new from $2.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy, December 3, 2013
I've been baking bread for more years than I care to remember- I LOVE these pans. Bought 2 just before Thanksgiving. When my eldest son saw them I thought he might try to smuggle them out! They have no folds or creases for things to stick in, and the bread came out super easy with a nice golden crust all round. I've used them 3 times now and intend to purchase for my son as well.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Screen Protector Ultra Clear Premium HD Version - Anti Bubble and Dust Guarantee - 3 PACK
Offered by iSmooth
Price: $7.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought it was a fluke, March 23, 2013
When I put one of these screen protectors on my Galaxy Note 2, it went on without any problems or bubbles, first try. I figured it was a fluke. Everyone has to get it right once in a while, right? Sadly, I dropped my phone and broke it. I received a replacement Note 2 and put another iSmooth protector on straight away. Now I can see it hadn't been a fluke. The protector, again, went on without a bubble or ugly spot. It is smooth and perfect. I've been through many phones over many years and this is, hands down, the iSmooth is the best screen protector I have found.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, March 11, 2013
I was pleased to find a bundle that cost less than most cases. The 3 cases fit perfectly. The arm band is roomy enough for the phone while still in the case, and I have access to the headphone jack. I'm pleased with every part of the bundle, and the shipping was fast.

Poetic Slimbook Leather Case for the Asus Transformer TF300 Black with Build In Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these cases, May 24, 2012
Just bought this for my hubby's new tablet and he loves it. It was a no brainer for me since I had previously researched it to death before buying one for my Thrive. The inside is soft and doesn't scuff anywhere as some cases will. It is sturdy enough to protect without being bulky. It is attractive and didn't cost a fortune. Put it this way - every tablet I purchase in the future will be wearing a Poetic Leather case.