Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amy > Reviews

Browse

Amy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Innovera Mouse Pad with Gel Wrist Pad, Gray (50449)
Innovera Mouse Pad with Gel Wrist Pad, Gray (50449)
Offered by Kelly Laboe
Price: $9.95
74 used & new from $4.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, September 21, 2015
I ordered two of these, one for my computer and one for my husband's. He told he didn't want/need one. I said ok and ordered it anyway. He said he likes it. He didn't know it would be so comfortable! Lol! I started using the computer a lot more because I returned to school and noticed my wrist was getting so sore from using the computer/mouse so much. This has cut down on the fatigue immensely. I recommend for anyone who spends a good deal of their time using a computer.
I have only had it for a week, so I can't really say whether it will hold up for a long time or not, but so far I am pleased. If anything changes, I will add it here!

Saicoo® 8A/40W 4-Port Rapid Car Charger Featuring Intelligent Full Speed Charging with Independent Power Switch and LED Indicator on Each Port for iPhone Series, iPad Air Series, Samsung Galaxy S Series, Nexus, Nokia and More - Black
Offered by SaicooDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, April 12, 2015
So far, so good! Very convenient. I like that you can turn each port on/off. Good buy. I got it on Thurs and used it on Friday for a 12 hour drive. We were all able to charge our devices at the same time!

ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 16 Running Shoe,Lightning/White/Turquoise,9 M US
ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 16 Running Shoe,Lightning/White/Turquoise,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this pair of shoes!, March 30, 2015
These fit just fine. A teeny bit tight on my big toe, but I broke my right leg some time ago and have had a lot of problems with my foot. So, i don't think it's a problem with the shoes. Super cushy and comfortable. I want to buy another pair!

Eastland Women's Kelsey,Burgundy,9 M US
Eastland Women's Kelsey,Burgundy,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy shoes, January 28, 2015
This review is from: Eastland Women's Kelsey (Shoes)
Sooo comfy! They were a little snug at first, but they have loosened up and fit nicely. I'm glad i didn't buy the wide width. I like the color. Very reddish.

Iconic - Guess the Name Quiz
Iconic - Guess the Name Quiz
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars ok so far, January 21, 2015
This review is from: Iconic - Guess the Name Quiz (App)
Just downloaded game. It is fun so far. Kind of easy, but still on first level.

House Cleaning Guide: Brilliant Tips And Tricks To A Clean And Organized House (House Keeping, Speed Cleaning, Cleaning, Green Housecleaning Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars No new info or shortcuts, January 9, 2015
I'm glad this book was free. If I actually spent money, I would be mad. As it is, I will never get the 20 mins back I spent reading this. Poor grammar and writing. No earth shattering info. Don't bother.

Dead Drunk: Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse... One Beer at a Time
Dead Drunk: Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse... One Beer at a Time
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good twist on zombie stories, January 8, 2015
This book is somewhat comical if you like sophomoric humor, which I do once in a while. Don't take this book seriously. It is a zombie story and kinda fun.

War Brides
War Brides
Price: $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, December 30, 2014
This review is from: War Brides (Kindle Edition)
This is an interesting read. I know it's fiction, but I feel like these girls really lived. The ending is bittersweet. I would recommend to anyone who likes historical fiction.

LG G3 Case, LG G3 Flip Case - E LV LG G3 Deluxe PU Leather Folio Wallet Full Body Protection Case Cover for LG G3 with 1 Stylus - Blue
Offered by Turn On Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars I like using it when I go out and don't want ..., December 8, 2014
This case protects your phone and is convenient if only needing a few things while out. You can't really keep more than three cards and a small bit of cash in it if you want it to close properly. I like using it when I go out and don't want to carry a purse. It is a bit uncomfortable if you want to actually talk on the phone. But who uses the phone to actually talk anymore?

Kindle Fire HDX 7" Decal/Skin Kit, Peacock Garden
Kindle Fire HDX 7" Decal/Skin Kit, Peacock Garden

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as Decal for Kindle HD Fire, February 8, 2014
I bought this for my new Kindle Fire HDX 7". I had one previously for my old Kindle and I loved it. It was easy to put on the device and I didn't have any problems. With this new for the HDX, I had trouble getting on both the front and back. The holes didn't quite match up and I had wrinkles around the screen, which drove me crazy. I thought it was my fault, so I purchased a new set. I had the same problems. I think that maybe the die cut or whatever is a little off. The second set was a little better, but it's still a little crooked on the sides, which is because I had to position the holes correctly to not cover the camera. I am a little disappointed, but I'm not ready to give up on company. My hubby has a new tablet and I may try to order a decal for him if he wants one. However, I won't buy anymore for my Kindle HDX. They are too expensive to keep buying.

Page: 1 | 2