Profile for J Z > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J Z RSS Feed (Omaha, NE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
HP Q7582A Color LaserJet Print Cartridge - Retail Packaging - Yellow
HP Q7582A Color LaserJet Print Cartridge - Retail Packaging - Yellow
Offered by Blizzard LLC
Price: $71.99
80 used & new from $38.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Real HP Ink, always expensive but always worth it, March 20, 2014
I am runing a Laser Jet 3800 and have been for coming up on 10 years now. I am probably a light to typical business printer, but this printer / ink combo has never let me down. I have tried non-HP ink and paper and those have fallen short of my expectations. Stick with the real deal HP stuff and I suspect you'll be content with your results. Lighter in your pocketbook, but always well printed.

ReliOn Blood Pressure Cuff Adult Large 13" - 17" Compatible with Omron & ReliOn
ReliOn Blood Pressure Cuff Adult Large 13" - 17" Compatible with Omron & ReliOn
Offered by Jars of Trade
Price: $18.99
20 used & new from $15.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Perfectly with my Omron 742, February 3, 2014
Our cat chewed through the hose on the standard sized cuff that came with the unit. Since it was pretty tight onour arms, we decided to upsize to the large when ordering a replacement. The large cuff fits well and the hose that comes with it worked fine with our 742. I HIGHLY recommend that you purchase from Heart Rate Monitor (a amazon seller of this model). They not only list a support phone number on their seller profile (very rare), BUT they also answer the phone and know the products they sell. I had a question about the details of the cuff and they knew the answer.

BAYPAD02A1310A Trane Humidifier Replacement Water Panel Aftermarket
BAYPAD02A1310A Trane Humidifier Replacement Water Panel Aftermarket
2 used & new from $24.51

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for Trane Humidifer filter works, but now the original manufacturer, February 3, 2014
This seemed to fit my Trane humidifier well enough, but duesnt seem quite as efficient as the orriginal. Now that being said, all I had to do was tweak up the humidity level and I got back to about the same humidity level.

100 Pack 12" Clear Nylon Cable Ties 50lb ZIP Wire Tie
100 Pack 12" Clear Nylon Cable Ties 50lb ZIP Wire Tie
Offered by Global Store Supply
Price: $6.52
8 used & new from $1.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Not clear and not very good., February 3, 2014
These are very cheaply made ties where I have had at least a 10 percent failure rate where the locking mechanism fails and the tie doesn't hold. The worst part is that these are definitely not clear. They are are the typical semi-opaque white ties you have likely seen everywhere. Nothing special about these ties other than the hugh failure rate. They aren't very expensve, but you get what you pay for with these. I can't recommend them.

Escape from New York
Escape from New York
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit dated, but still a good movie., December 24, 2013
I like the concept and execution, someone should redo it with some updates technologies and effects. This may have been Kurt's best performance.

OBi100 VoIP Telephone Adapter and Voice Service Bridge
OBi100 VoIP Telephone Adapter and Voice Service Bridge
Price: $37.99
54 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If your wandering about what service should I use to replace my "Land Line" service, look no further, Obi was a perfect solution, November 4, 2013
This device enabled me to move my "landline" off of Verizon cellular and onto VOIP. The call quality is substantially better than the Verizon Home Connect system AND easier to install. Loving my Obi device soooooooooo much !!! Wish I had switched sooner !!!!

Robert Dubac's Inside The Male Intellect
Robert Dubac's Inside The Male Intellect
DVD ~ Inside the Male Intellect
Offered by Zugar
Price: $5.02
72 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this show and wish he would come out with more like it!, July 21, 2013
I have seen this show live, seen the second version live and own a copy of the initial version (the best). I have purchased several copies of this for my friends because this rings so funny and true to relationships. I can't even tell you how many times I have re-watched it. Highly recommended !

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars What a mistake, I wish I had read the reviews first, June 15, 2013
I have used fluidmaster stuff before, but I will no longer trust in the name. I should first say I bought this from a retail store as opposed to Amazon. Anyway, I had a toilet with a leaky flapper valve, so while picking up some wood, I thought I'd get a replacement. I saw this unit and thought, why not save some money on my water bill by "upgrading" to a dual flush system. As you've probably guessed already, this was far from an upgrade. The stated 30 min install was more like three hours because my current fill valve and flapper were quite determined to stay put, but I don't fault fluidmaster for that. I finally got the unit in and "calibrated" for my tank and bowl levels and find that the claims of saving water are completely unfounded. While I no longer have a leaky flapper valve, I have a very inconsistant flush. What they don't tell you in the instructions page is that the success of the flush with their new design is completely (almost entirely) a factor of how long you hold the handle. That's right, you can no longer just flush, let go of the handle and let the cycle finish. With the Duo Flush, you now have to hold the handle until the flush is complete and the refill begins. Unfortunately if you under judge or just let go of the handle before the flush has completed, you will need to flush again. And hence you get to watch you waste (and any potential for water savings) go down the drain again.

So in summary, this is a pretty bad design and has a pretty high potential for costing you more money in water than a well working ballcock system, because of the reflushes. I'd suggest you steer clear of this kit and (if you still believe you are only as good as your reputation) and the fluidmaster as a brand. They have completely lost my trust.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Way expensive, but worth it if., June 10, 2013
If you want high quality gaff tape, this is it. I wish I could find it in wider widths, but this stuff is great. Clean tears, no residue and very contourable. Wish it were less expensive, but it is definitely the best I've used.

Accell B119B-007J UltraAV Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable
Accell B119B-007J UltraAV Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable
Price: $18.99
42 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well with my late model '11 27 inch iMac and a Dell U3011 display, June 10, 2013
This cable was used to set up a dual screen operation on said iMac. Resolution on the external Dell display was 2560 x 1600. Great clarity and color, with no monitor sleep recovery issues.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6