Profile for Tiffany > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tiffany RSS Feed

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft but dyed!, April 15, 2014
We put this on our wedding registry. I love how soft this throw is! It's a perfect size and keeps us warm. But I was disappointed that it got dyed with the red ribbon it was tied with. I tried using shout and washing it but there are still faint pink marks. =( I might try a second wash and soak the shout in for longer. Otherwise, it's a beautiful blanket perfect for our couch and snuggles.

MoKo(TM) 360 Degree Rotating Cover Case for Asus Transformer Pad TF300, Purple (with Vertical and Horizontal Stand, Stylus Loop, and MicroSD Slot)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so cute! and functional!, June 4, 2012
I researched a lot of cases before I committed to this one (I also wasn't keen on buying one without a lot of reviews). Especially since some companies were selling cases for the TF201 and labeling it as TF300 compatible. I even waited for more cases to come out for my ASUS TF300 because of this. I knew I wanted a cover that could rotate to landscape and portrait view. Port holes were also important. I contacted the seller because I wasn't sure how this one rotated. Another case I saw rotated but was connected by velcro. This case has a silver rotating mechanism (that silver round ring in the picture). Since the tablet is heavy and the case is not, sometimes it's awkward to rotate it. But it does the job!

I love the stylus loop on top. The holes for all the ports are great and there's even a hole for the speakers! I love it. As I mentioned before, the tablet is heavy and the case is not, so sometimes your tablet will need adjusting when you have it resting in the slots. But so far, the tablet stays in that position, it just takes a second to find the right spot. There is also a magnet that lets the case stay closed. You can even let the tablet charge with the case fully closed. Awesome! The microsd slots will be great too (there are two inside the cover).

PROS:
Color & Fabric
Stylus loop
MicroSD slots
Magnetic closure
All port holes open, including charging port and camera when it's closed!

CONS:
A little awkward to rotate
Some adjusting needed when using the slots
(I imagine every cover might have those problems though because of the weight)

All in all, I love this case because it keeps my tablet protected while also giving me access to everything.

Love the One You're With
Love the One You're With
by Emily Giffin
Price: $13.49
669 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Not As Good as Something Borrowed, May 3, 2012
I was hoping to like this book as I loved Something Borrowed. Ellen has second thoughts on her marriage with her perfect husband Andy. Throughout the book she questions herself and the "What if..." situation when she runs into her ex-boyfriend Leo. I think I only laughed once in this book. I felt like Ellen's thoughts were draining me and I felt she was so stupid to mess up her life for this chaotic ex-boyfriend. I was really disappointed with this book as it left me with sad and disgusted with Ellen's thoughts on cheating on her husband. It was like she was a zombie not caring about other people in her world. It was only in the last few pages that it made me want to know what happens. This book kind of reminded me of Eat, Pray, Love. The book was all about thinking and there was seldom interesting parts. I suggest Giffin's other books for a light, happy read.

5.0 out of 5 stars NARS Super Orgasm Blush, January 4, 2009
I wanted to get a NARS blush and went to try some on, Super Orgasm just came out so I gave it a try. It was a tie between Super Orgasm and Taos. I have medium/olive asian skin. I LOVE IT! Compared to my other blush (Dallas by Benefit), it is much more peachy and pink. It is vibrant and great for summer or spring. There are million little gold flecks in the blush but it isn't THAT glittery when put on. It goes on lightly and looks like a light flush for me instead of a heavy blush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sephora Ergonomic Brushes, January 4, 2009
I got these on sale at Sephora for $29! That's a cheap price for 5 handy brushes you use daily. It comes with a Powder brush (I don't use powder so I use this to blend my blush and bronzer), a Blush brush, a Brow/Mascara Wand, a Blending brush and an Eyeshadow brush. For girls who like the basics these are for you. The handy ergonomic grip isn't bad either; it just helps you with applying the right amount of makeup. The case closes magnetically and there are no separate slots for the brushes. Well worth the quality and price (since 1 brush is usually $20 alone)!

4.0 out of 5 stars Too Faced to-go II, January 4, 2009
I got this as a Christmas present from a friend. The eyeshadow colors look very neutral and dull in person. The eyeshadows are easily blendable and are nice for neutral/brown looks. The lighter eyeshadows are nice as a base and highlight. The lip glosses are sticky. The blush is a great peachy color, but I'd rather use my NARS or Benefit blush.

This is a great palette to use on the go but it does not include travel brushes. There is a mirror though above the eyeshadows. Great price for a variety of good quality make-up and those who want neutral colors.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2010 3:30 PM PST

Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual: For Everyone from Beginner to Pro
Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual: For Everyone from Beginner to Pro
by Bobbi Brown
Price: $23.85
133 used & new from $3.39

2.0 out of 5 stars Basic Makeup, December 22, 2008
I was so excited to buy this book and leafed through it to make sure I wanted it. I was disappointed however when I was done reading the whole book. Although Bobbi Brown does give awesome information about skin, I felt that there was a lot of makeup techniques were missing. The book is mostly basic makeup. If you're looking for new techniques, like I was, you should find another book. Great pictures and information for a beginner, just not for me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 24, 2009 2:49 PM PDT

A Great and Terrible Beauty (The Gemma Doyle Trilogy)
A Great and Terrible Beauty (The Gemma Doyle Trilogy)
by Libba Bray
162 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT book, November 28, 2004
Anyone who loves adventure, victorian times and girls who take chances would love this book. Mrs. Bray did a wonderful job and inspires me to start writing.