Profile for scoobygang > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

scoobygang "scoobygang" RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA United States)

Page: 1 | 2
New Balance Men's MWM756v2 Country Walking Shoe,Brown,11 4E US
New Balance Men's MWM756v2 Country Walking Shoe,Brown,11 4E US
Price: $48.91
3 used & new from $45.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Do heed the size warning, September 14, 2014
It's a nice shoe to be sure and I noticed the warning to order a bigger size. I wear a 10 and half wide so I ordered an 11 wide. Not long enough at all. I will try a full size larger. The width is great by the way, hopefully a full size will give me toe room too.

Pure Yacon Syrup 8oz Bottle - Natural Healthy Sugar Substitute - Great Taste - 100% Raw Syrup From the Yacon Root - Boosts Metabolism - Alternative Low Calorie Sweetener - Natural Prebiotics and Antioxidants - Cleanses the Digestive System and Increases Good Digestion - Natural Weight Loss Product - 30 Day Full Refund Guarantee
Offered by Healthnex Supplements
Price: $39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really a substitute for sugar, September 14, 2014
Weird consistency, separates and is hard to mix back together. Was not particularly sweet and as to health claims, nothing really to report during my usage.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2014 1:31 AM PDT

Beadsmith 4 Color Variety Pack Plated Crimp Beads 2x2mm (500 Total)
Beadsmith 4 Color Variety Pack Plated Crimp Beads 2x2mm (500 Total)
Offered by LK-CRAFTS
Price: $7.25
7 used & new from $3.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Crimps, September 14, 2014
Really nice crimps. I've only come upon a couple with an end sealed. They work great in the magic crimping tool (and are much cheaper than buying sterling or gold filled crimps)

Atkins Endulge Nutty Fudge Brownie Treat Bar, 1.4 oz. Bars, 5 Count
Atkins Endulge Nutty Fudge Brownie Treat Bar, 1.4 oz. Bars, 5 Count
Price: $5.45
28 used & new from $5.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Low Carb Chocolately Goodness, One Warning., September 14, 2014
These aren't bad if you want to meet a chocolate need on the Atkins. However, my last order appears to have gotten really hot somewhere in the shipping process (maybe the hot UPS truck?) and the bars melted into a new blob shape (even more significant than the other Atkins bars I ordered). Once in my cupboard they went back to a somewhat normal consistency (not shape) but just weren't the same.I buy them locally now and check the box right after I buy it.

Atkins Advantage Dark Chocolate Almond Coconut Crunch Light Meal Bar,1.4 oz. Bars, 5 Count
Price: $5.78
9 used & new from $5.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Might want to buy locally., September 14, 2014
The 5 stars is for the product itself, it's good! However, I've discovered buying it online can be risky. Never a problem in the past, my last order appears to have gotten really hot somewhere in the shipping process and the bars melted. Once in my cupboard they went back to a somewhat normal consistency but just weren't the same.I buy them locally now and check the box right after I buy it.

Cardio Heart Health - 5000mg L-Arginine - 1000mg L-Citrulline - 1 lb tub - Doctor Recommended Formula - Powder Supplement - Complete with Vitamins, Minerals, Plus Antioxidants Vitamin C and E for Total Cardiovascular System Health - Best Reviews -Created and Formulated by REAL DOCTORS,16.82 0z (477g)
Offered by New World Herbal Wellness
Price: $29.95
4 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, July 16, 2014
There are a number of Arginine products out there and this is easily the best tasting. I've been using various brands of similar formulations (including plain Arginine powder mixed with vitamins- a taste I don't recommend) for several years now. This is easily the best value (and taste) around and I've continually reordered since I came across the product.

Great Northern Popcorn Coconut Gallon, White
Great Northern Popcorn Coconut Gallon, White
Price: $23.71
2 used & new from $22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value!, June 17, 2014
I've been trying to add more coconut oil to my diet (given the various health benefits you hear so much about) and I've purchased much smaller containers for more money than this brand. It's really nice to get this huge container for adding to various foods, not the least of which is popcorn! I use a little to pop my microwave popcorn and it's great. I prefer this option without the color added, it's not necessary for the taste and I'd just as soon avoid it.

MANGROOMER Do-It-Yourself Electric Back Hair Shaver
MANGROOMER Do-It-Yourself Electric Back Hair Shaver
Price: $24.99
18 used & new from $23.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Works!, May 12, 2013
I was a little dubious about this product but it did the job perfectly. I don't have a great deal of back hair so I can't speak for the effectiveness in that case but I'm completely happy with the results. The Mangroomer is somewhat cheaply made and I did have to snap the case back to together around the blades, but its held up the several times I've used it, no idea of the long term durability though.

Kindle PowerFast International Charging Kit (for accelerated charging in over 200 countries)
Price: $23.99
7 used & new from $20.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice package, May 12, 2013
Charger is fast for Kindle and other tablets. The plugs can be changed pretty easily. The only thing I would have liked was a little storage pouch for travel.

SquareTrade 4-Year Computer Protection Plan ($2000-$2500)
SquareTrade 4-Year Computer Protection Plan ($2000-$2500)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $331.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Warranty Extension!, November 11, 2011
I bought the warranty coverage for a tablet laptop computer, really just for extra peace of mind since it covered accidental damage too. A little over a year later the laptop display failed and I filed a claim with Squaretrade. They responded in less than a day with a post-paid shipping label. Right after I shipped it they sent a Paypal payment for the cost of the item! I was surprised at how quickly it all happened. I have a couple of other warranties with them and now have even more piece of mind since I know SquareTrade stands behind them.

Page: 1 | 2