Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for chicago > Reviews

Browse

chicago's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

chicago RSS Feed (Chicago)

Stairway to Heaven: Mason's Journey
Stairway to Heaven: Mason's Journey
by Beth A. Creek
Price: $14.99
11 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Account of a Mother's Journey to Help Her Son, March 13, 2016
I cannot emphasize enough how valuable this book is as an account from the perspective of a loving parent desperate to help her young son. The author does an excellent job of taking you with her on her journey through what had to be the most difficult time in her family's life, and you emerge from the experience with a better understanding of what life is like for the parent of a teenager battling drug addiction. The author is honest, her writing is concise, easy-to-read, and her use of imagery is well-executed. Her vulnerability in sharing this story will no doubt help heal the hearts of many parents who have struggled to help a child navigate health issues, medical conditions, addiction, and the judicial system. This book could be used a resource not only for parents, teens, and young adults who find themselves facing similar challenges, but for any parent or any child to help better understand the impact these situations have on the whole family. It is emotional, gripping, and overall an extremely important read.

Blankets and Beyond 2 Pack Security Blankets Bear & Bunny
Blankets and Beyond 2 Pack Security Blankets Bear & Bunny
Offered by Omega Market
Price: $24.93
7 used & new from $24.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Loves it, February 26, 2014
My sister-in-law topped a beautiful diaper cake with one of these guys. My baby girl loves her bunny. She carries it with her and holds on to it while going to sleep. It's easy to wash. My baby loves it so much that I was hoping to buy another one in case she loses hers. I hope they become available again soon.

Pretty Pastel Garden Giant Peel & Stick Wall Art Sticker Decals
Pretty Pastel Garden Giant Peel & Stick Wall Art Sticker Decals
Offered by Wall_Art_Corner
Price: $39.99
8 used & new from $17.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute and Easy to Put Up, December 26, 2012
It might seem overwhelming to see all the little pieces separately, but it's much easier to put up wall clings piece by piece than to put up a giant decal because of air bubbles. We put the tree above our changing table and it looks really cute. We put the flowers on the adjacent wall underneath a window. They look adorable and you can easily peel them off and put them somewhere else. You don't have to worry about where you place them because they are so easy to remove. It's easy to smooth out air bubbles. You can also be a little creative with it and rearrange the leaves and flowers how you would like. We mostly stuck to copying the picture but we put the pink bird sitting in the tree and moved a few leaves and flowers around to cover up imperfections in the wall. I'm very happy with this product and I would recommend it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Bright Starts Cotton Tale Portable Swing (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Bright Starts Cotton Tale Portable Swing (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth the Price, December 25, 2012
My husband and I are not happy with this swing because the instructions were a little unclear and we suspect our parts are a bit faulty because they don't seem to fit right. As others have said, the toys face away from the baby, so that doesn't make sense. Also, our activity bar does not snap on securely. We've tried it every which way, and it just does not snap into place like we think it should. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be extremely easy to take on and off, but it just seems like it's going to fall off as soon as the baby grabs it. I also don't like how wobbly the swing is; it wobbles from side to side and it seems really unsteady. I'm not sure if it's supposed sturdier. I'm confident we put it together properly. I just don't like how flimsy it is, considering the price. Also, although the gray material is soft, its color makes it look dingy even though it's brand new. I would not recommend this product.

Coloriffics Women's Andie Sandal,White,8 M
Coloriffics Women's Andie Sandal,White,8 M

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Wedding Shoes for the Flat-Footed Bride!, December 13, 2012
I have extremely flat feet. Duck feet, if you will. I also have pain problems in the joints in my toes. For my summer wedding, I knew I was not going to wear high heels because 1. Pain and 2. No one sees the shoes, anyway. I still wanted something cute, though. I wore these all day long during my wedding day. We did a lot of walking, too, because we live in Chicago and we wanted to go do city pictures. These shoes were comfortable while I was dancing, too. And when I did pull my dress up to walk or dance, the shoes looked great, especially with my teal toe nails! I have a picture of me walking with my dress held up and my feet look super cute. You don't have to have flat feet to enjoy these. Don't be in pain on your wedding day. It's your day.

Best Home Fashion Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtains - Antique Bronze Grommet Top - Burgundy - 52"W x 96"L - (Set of 2 Panels)
Price: $45.99
4 used & new from $44.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty awesome, March 7, 2011
I really like these curtains because they block a lot of light and they really pull the room together. If buying for a sliding glass door, I suggest buying 2 pairs. One pair will not quite cover the entire sliding glass door. I have no problem ordering another pair, which I just did. They are nice, heavy, pretty curtains. The grommets make them so easy to slide around. Some people said they didn't like the grommets but honestly you cannot distinguish any details whatsoever about them from the floor, they just look metal. We have a chrome/ brushed nickel curtain rod and it looks fine together. These are good curtains!