Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Huáscar Almonte > Reviews

Browse

Huáscar Almonte's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Huáscar Almonte "r H a L Tech" RSS Feed (Dominican Republic)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
WD 1TB Black My Passport Ultra Portable External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBGPU0010BBK-NESN
Price: $59.00
114 used & new from $46.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 15, 2016
Not the faster disk, is slow compare with other brands.

Condoms Variety 24 Pack Trojan, Durex, Lifestyles, Atlas, Crown, Trustex, Impulse, Fantasy, Caution Wear, and More [The Random Fun That You Will Not Know Until You Have Used]
Offered by EZCT INC(Cheapest Int' shipping Cost)
Price: $6.82
6 used & new from $4.89

UAC EV 939536PFXC A/C Evaporator Core
UAC EV 939536PFXC A/C Evaporator Core
Offered by Pit_Stop_Auto
Price: $48.76
11 used & new from $40.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 15, 2016
Not the perfect fit for 2003 Altima, So, we had to do some adjustments. Working fine after that.

Nissan Altima Murano FX35 FX45 Clear Driving Fog Lights Driver/Passenger Lamps w/ Switch/Bulbs/Bezel
Offered by artzone
Price: $46.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 28, 2016
Nice. Just the switch light is a litter annoying

Monument Valley
Monument Valley
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2015
This review is from: Monument Valley (App)
Nice game

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1 80+ GOLD, 650W Continuous Power,  Fully Modular 10 Year Warranty Power Supply 120-G1-0650-XR
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1 80+ GOLD, 650W Continuous Power, Fully Modular 10 Year Warranty Power Supply 120-G1-0650-XR
Price: $79.99
83 used & new from $58.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet gold, August 12, 2014
Well. I had a PSU from abs labs and I had several problems with it, 6 years of service but it fails at last, so I start to make my homework. Review after review, looking for an affordable power supply so I found this one. First I choose the supernova 750b but let face it, this is only 650 watts but with better efficiency “THIS IS GOLD” and FULL Modular. Not my first modular so I know my real needs about cable management. I’m very esthetic in the PC assembly matters. I was worry about the wattage, I’m losing 100w compared with others, and my old PSU was 800w to light up Sara Juana (My Rig).
- The look: Stunning look, precious black, very good looking.
- The cables: Great. Premium mesh to wrap all cables. Perfect length for ATX full tower case and mid towers, some people don’t like that the end of the cables are black, for me is the sexiest, end in the board in all black and not rainbow colors add a different style.
- The fan: So far is silent in normal load. When gaming still more quite than the corsairs performance series.
- The Price: We are talking about 80+ GOLD certified for less than 90 bucks. You can’t do it better.
- Warranty: 10 years after registration in the website. I mean 10 YEARS.

My specs:
Asus Crosshair V Formula Z / AMD FX 8350 / 16 GB Corsair DDR3 1866 / 1 KINGSTON SSD 120 GB / 4 Seagate HDD / 1 DVD R / evga GTX 660 SC / V8 From coolermaster
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2015 12:23 AM PDT

Casio Women's LW200-7AV Digital Watch with White Resin Strap
Casio Women's LW200-7AV Digital Watch with White Resin Strap
Price: $14.23
45 used & new from $14.23

2.0 out of 5 stars small, January 28, 2014
This watch is Too small. Looks for babies not for woman. Even the band is small. The size described is wrong

Nyrius NWOC500 High Performance Digital Audio Optical Toslink Cable (6 Feet) for Receiver, HDTV, Blu-ray, DVD, Dolby Digital, DTS, XBOX360, PS3, Satellite/Digital TV Set-top-box
Offered by ShopTronics
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean Sound, December 16, 2013
I'm an audio addict. I acquired a motherboard with the finest sound card, so I was looking for a very good optical Toslink Cable. I saw the Nyrius and what happen next looks like a dream. The best clean sound ever. I try with a different cable but no Sr. This cable is just amazing. My logitech Z-5500 reborn with the sound... The quality of the materials are incredibles. Just the best one...

Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts by Tommy Bahama 3.4oz 100ml Col Spray
Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts by Tommy Bahama 3.4oz 100ml Col Spray
Price: $22.99
7 used & new from $19.60

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Item, May 29, 2013
I'm very disappointed with Amazon.com, I ordered a MEN fragrance and they send me a WOMEN fragrance and I can't return it. Tommy Bahamas is a great fragrance but if they send you the correct one...

elago S4 BREATHE Case for Galaxy S2 (European/Asian version only) - White
elago S4 BREATHE Case for Galaxy S2 (European/Asian version only) - White
Offered by elago design
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars elago S4 Breath good enough, December 11, 2011
I think that this cover is perfect for good looking in the SGS II but no so perfect for full protection. It offers a comfort in the hand when you grab it but the edges of the cellphone are unprotected. My galaxy is White and the cover is white too, don't like to mix the colors. This cover looks like is part of the cell, no compromise with the style. The ports of the cellphone are free of the cover, so you can plug it without problems. I really recommend this cover for the SGS II if you don't want to compromise the look and you want a perfect fit and grab.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3