Profile for Huáscar Almonte > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Huáscar Almonte "r H a L Tech" RSS Feed (Dominican Republic)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
EVGA SuperNOVA 650G1 650W ATX12V Power Supply 120-G1-0650-XR
EVGA SuperNOVA 650G1 650W ATX12V Power Supply 120-G1-0650-XR
Offered by pcrush-outlet
Price: $81.24
22 used & new from $72.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet gold, August 12, 2014
Well. I had a PSU from abs labs and I had several problems with it, 6 years of service but it fails at last, so I start to make my homework. Review after review, looking for an affordable power supply so I found this one. First I choose the supernova 750b but let face it, this is only 650 watts but with better efficiency “THIS IS GOLD” and FULL Modular. Not my first modular so I know my real needs about cable management. I’m very esthetic in the PC assembly matters. I was worry about the wattage, I’m losing 100w compared with others, and my old PSU was 800w to light up Sara Juana (My Rig).
- The look: Stunning look, precious black, very good looking.
- The cables: Great. Premium mesh to wrap all cables. Perfect length for ATX full tower case and mid towers, some people don’t like that the end of the cables are black, for me is the sexiest, end in the board in all black and not rainbow colors add a different style.
- The fan: So far is silent in normal load. When gaming still more quite than the corsairs performance series.
- The Price: We are talking about 80+ GOLD certified for less than 90 bucks. You can’t do it better.
- Warranty: 10 years after registration in the website. I mean 10 YEARS.

My specs:
Asus Crosshair V Formula Z / AMD FX 8350 / 16 GB Corsair DDR3 1866 / 1 KINGSTON SSD 120 GB / 4 Seagate HDD / 1 DVD R / evga GTX 660 SC / V8 From coolermaster

Casio Women's LW200-7AV Digital Watch with White Resin Strap
Casio Women's LW200-7AV Digital Watch with White Resin Strap
Price: $15.84
16 used & new from $14.95

2.0 out of 5 stars small, January 28, 2014
This watch is Too small. Looks for babies not for woman. Even the band is small. The size described is wrong

Nyrius NWOC500 High Performance Digital Audio Optical Toslink Cable (6 Feet) for Receiver, HDTV, Blu-ray, DVD, Dolby Digital, DTS, XBOX360, PS3, Satellite/Digital TV Set-top-box
Offered by ShopTronics
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean Sound, December 16, 2013
I'm an audio addict. I acquired a motherboard with the finest sound card, so I was looking for a very good optical Toslink Cable. I saw the Nyrius and what happen next looks like a dream. The best clean sound ever. I try with a different cable but no Sr. This cable is just amazing. My logitech Z-5500 reborn with the sound... The quality of the materials are incredibles. Just the best one...

Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts by Tommy Bahama 3.4oz 100ml Col Spray
Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts by Tommy Bahama 3.4oz 100ml Col Spray
Offered by KK909 WorkShop
Price: $48.98
2 used & new from $47.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Item, May 29, 2013
I'm very disappointed with Amazon.com, I ordered a MEN fragrance and they send me a WOMEN fragrance and I can't return it. Tommy Bahamas is a great fragrance but if they send you the correct one...

elago S4 BREATHE Case for Galaxy S2 (European/Asian version only) - White
elago S4 BREATHE Case for Galaxy S2 (European/Asian version only) - White
Offered by elago design
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $7.65

4.0 out of 5 stars elago S4 Breath good enough, December 11, 2011
I think that this cover is perfect for good looking in the SGS II but no so perfect for full protection. It offers a comfort in the hand when you grab it but the edges of the cellphone are unprotected. My galaxy is White and the cover is white too, don't like to mix the colors. This cover looks like is part of the cell, no compromise with the style. The ports of the cellphone are free of the cover, so you can plug it without problems. I really recommend this cover for the SGS II if you don't want to compromise the look and you want a perfect fit and grab.

BH-504 Stereo Bluetooth Headset with Dsp and Quick Charge
BH-504 Stereo Bluetooth Headset with Dsp and Quick Charge

2.0 out of 5 stars DOA, September 28, 2010
They came D.O.A. has to replace, but the source from where I get it has an excellent customer service. 6/5 in service. Nokia looks like they are falling behind the track, no only with this kind ofproduct even with cellphones. No Android? Meego? wtf, but anyway, the rating for the product is 2/5 and for the service 6/5.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2011 7:56 PM PDT

Tissot Men's T17158652 PRC 200 Chronograph Watch
Tissot Men's T17158652 PRC 200 Chronograph Watch
2 used & new from $469.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple one of the best, July 24, 2010
Simple one of the best watch out of the market. I was trying to get a Marine Star from Bulova but then I saw this Tissot, even a model 2003 it is still amazing. The movements of the dial, the crystal clear and remain scratch-less. It is simple a perfect watch for Sport, Casual wearing and even in any moment you want.

The shipping was super fast, amazing service from Savy Watch (via amazon)
Comment Comment | Permalink

ZAGG invisibleSHIELD for Nokia N82 - Screen
ZAGG invisibleSHIELD for Nokia N82 - Screen

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Protection, October 2, 2009
This screen protector is awesome, the protection that offer for the device is unique. The Price is maybe high but if you look the quality will please your needs.

After that screen protector the cell has fall like 3 times in very bad condition but thanks to the screen protector NO SCRATCH at screen.

Very affordable.

Swiss Army By Swiss Army For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Swiss Army By Swiss Army For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the SAME, August 14, 2009
I purchased this fragance because I love Swiss Army scent but when I'm wearing it I realize is not the same I am use to wear. The price is too high compared with the 3.4 oz. And when I tried to purchase the 3.4 oz men fragrance the description belongs to a woman perfume... W T F

VTech LS6215-2 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone, Black/White, 2 Handsets
VTech LS6215-2 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone, Black/White, 2 Handsets

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking phone, July 31, 2009
The phone looks very nice, very slim design looks GREAT.

The voice reception is very clear, the speaker phone works as advice. Only one cons so far. NO HANDSFREE JACK !!! The extension phone works very good with a long range. No wireless interference.

In conclusion:

Very Good.

Sorry for those with bad luck.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3