Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for New Yorker > Reviews

Browse

New Yorker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 246

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

New Yorker "yogini" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
OxiClean HD Laundry Detergent, Sparkling Fresh, 60 Oz
OxiClean HD Laundry Detergent, Sparkling Fresh, 60 Oz
Price: $9.89
6 used & new from $9.89

3.0 out of 5 stars THIS BLEACHES YOUR CLOTHES. Do not use on colors, July 14, 2016
I think it cleans well and the smell is nice -- HOWEVER it has some kind of bleach in it as my turquoise dress is now baby blue and my (v. expensive) sheets with the pale blue flowers now has practically invisible flowers.

The label on the bottle says it "reveals vibrant colors" -- it does not. IT KILLS COLORS.

WARNING : this detergent will bleach your colors out.

Noxzema Classic Clean, Moisturizing Cleansing Cream, 12 Ounce Plastic (Pack of 6)
Price: $25.29
6 used & new from $25.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff. Highly recommended., July 12, 2016
best stuff ever. I have used the original since I was 12. Everyone tells me I have beautiful skin and I am an adult now. I always used the Original Noxema and have just started using the moisturizing version... I dont see much difference between the two... maybe the moisturizing version leaves a more obvious moisturizer on your face after washing off. But whichever one you choose, Noxema is great stuff. I use it 2x a day to wash my face. sometimes I leave it on for 20 mins as a mask before washing off. It just works. and I like the minty tingle.

Air Freshener Spray-MONEY JACKPOT
Air Freshener Spray-MONEY JACKPOT
Offered by Curious Korner, LLC
Price: $5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars nice smell, June 15, 2016
it smells nice. kind of flowery kind of powdery.

OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer, Green
OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer, Green
Price: $14.97
43 used & new from $11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., May 30, 2016
its true !! if you use this with zucchini, you can fool yourself into thinking you are eating spaghetti !!!

you do have to use a bigger vegetable. a skinny zucchini will not give you the long strands.

Kessa Hammam Exfoliating Glove
Kessa Hammam Exfoliating Glove
Offered by Zakia's Morocco
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love this glove, May 30, 2016
I love this. I have a large hand for a woman and it fits well. after use I rinse it out and hang it up to dry.
my skin feels so soft , smooth and healthy. I use it on my feet when I do a pedicure at home and my feet feel fantastic. even my boyfriend says my feet feel like silk. I use it very gently on my face sometimes. it is well worth purchasing this glove.

Fancy Feast Broth for Cats, Creamy, With Chicken & Vegetables, 1.4-Ounce Pouch, Pack of 32
2 used & new from $59.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Hardly any food in the packet., May 26, 2016
this looks like people food. it smells good. you could put it on a plate and serve it to your husband.
however, there is barely a scant teaspoonful of food in the package. this amount of food wouldn't keep a mouse alive.
my cat did not show much interest in it.

Conair Cuisinart CPT-122 2-Slice Compact Plastic Toaster (White)
Conair Cuisinart CPT-122 2-Slice Compact Plastic Toaster (White)
Price: Click here to see our price
67 used & new from $25.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, May 17, 2016
this toaster only toasts one side of the bread. it's a toaster. it only has one function and it cannot do that well. I JUST bought it and I am returning it .

Alba Botanica Hawaiian, Papaya Enzyme Facial Mask, 3 Ounce
Alba Botanica Hawaiian, Papaya Enzyme Facial Mask, 3 Ounce
Price: $6.66
47 used & new from $6.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great stuff., May 12, 2016
when I use this, random MEN actually tell me my skin looks radiant and wonderful.
i have sensitive skin and I can use this with no problem. Well worth buying.

and no animal testing.

Grace Jerk Seasoning - Hot - 4 Pack 11 oz - Spicy Authentic Jamaican Jerk Sauce - Caribbean Marinade Rub for Chicken, Pork, Fish, Vegetables, Steak, Tofu and More - Bonus Jerk Cooking Recipe eBook
Offered by Grace Foods USA
Price: $29.97
7 used & new from $24.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Vinegar fumes !!!, April 8, 2016
over all just ok. spicy but not overly spicy. I marinated my food with it as instructed, when I cooked my food the vinegary (pepper ? ) fumes made me cough -- a lot. Like what i imagine inhaling pepper spray is like. and it stays in the air a long time.
which is a deal breaker.
Taste is ok. not good enough for me to figure out how to cook with this without a gas mask.
this is a fail and I cannot recommend.

Anchor Hocking Baked By FireKing Glass Mixing Bowl, 1.5qt
Anchor Hocking Baked By FireKing Glass Mixing Bowl, 1.5qt
Offered by shopUSAmall
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these bowls., April 2, 2016
I have 2 of these bowls. perfect size. very practical. I bought one and liked it so much, I went back and bought another one.
I also bought them at Whole Foods for about $14 each.

Buyers should pay attention and Amazon should be ashamed to allow sellers to post ridiculous prices.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20