Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for mehimand5ofthem > Reviews

Browse

mehimand5ofthem's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mehimand5ofthem RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Twilight Tenth Anniversary/Life and Death Dual Edition
Twilight Tenth Anniversary/Life and Death Dual Edition
by Stephenie Meyer
Price: $9.88
101 used & new from $4.17

1.0 out of 5 stars Joke. Horrible. Regurgitated story., October 21, 2015
Ugh. Where to start... 1 this was a copout. 2 It was immature. 3 It was rushed and I hated it. I read the original books a dozen or so times. And, like many other fans, have been waiting for Midnight Sun for years.... YEARS. What the heck, Meyer...... Still can't understand why this author refuses to write/finish the series as it was or at least complete Midnight Sun. I probably won't buy anymore Meyer books- feels like I've been ripped off on this one.

LENA Menstrual Cup - Made in California - FDA Registered - SMALL - Normal Flow - Medical Silicone - Alternative to Pads and Tampons
Offered by LENA Inc.
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st time cup user- AMAZED!, October 20, 2015
1st cycle using cup. Started on last day of my vacation right before an 8 hour drive home. No leaks. No Hassle. There was a day of getting insertion and removal right, but by the end of day 1 it felt like old hat. I will NEVER go back to pads and tampons again. Also- my cycle was 2 days shorter than normal. Bonus!

Cocoa Butter Soap Base (5 Pounds)
Cocoa Butter Soap Base (5 Pounds)

3.0 out of 5 stars Easily grated. Smelled a little too strong for soap ..., November 18, 2014
This was a full 5 pounds. Easily grated. Smelled a little too strong for soap making (unless you do not plan to add fragrances or oils). It lathers decently as a bar but when used to make liquid soap it did not lather at all.

Unrefined Shea Butter by Better Shea Butter - African, Raw, Pure - Use Alone or in DIY Body Butters, Lotions, Soap, Eczema & Stretch Marks Products, Lotion Bars, Lip Balms and More! - 1 lb (16 oz)
Offered by Better Shea Butter
Price: $18.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Shea Butter, November 18, 2014
Used for body butters and balms. Was hoping for a softer smell, but still melted/whipped up great.

Revival (The Variant Series Book 1)
Revival (The Variant Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book In a long time., December 28, 2012
I also took a chance on this one, having only a few reviews makes me nervous, but the cover was fabulous and the other reviews gave me hope for this book. I cannot say enough how amazing it is. So unique, great story and characters that you will love from the first page. I cannot wait for the rest of the books in this series, Revival left me wanting more, LOTS MORE!

Take a chance on this one - you can thank me later :)

Duck Commander 16oz Uncle Si Robertson Tea Cup
Duck Commander 16oz Uncle Si Robertson Tea Cup
Offered by CashCo1000, Inc. (USA Merchant)
Price: $5.39
30 used & new from $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars This cup makes me HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY, November 29, 2012
Thankfully, this cup is not the genuine Uncle Si dirty tea glass. What else are you going to drink sweet tea out of?

Existence
Existence

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down, February 17, 2012
This review is from: Existence (Kindle Edition)
Best paranormal YA romance I have read in years. I cannot wait to get my hands on the sequel.

Was not prepared for the twist at the end. great book.

FINTIE ® (Blue) 360 Degree Rotating Stand Smart Cover PU Leather Case Unique Diamond Pattern for Apple iPad 2 / iPad 3 (with wake/sleep capability)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ipad2 case available, February 10, 2012
I wasn't holding out much hope for this Ipad2 case. It was the least expensive one I have purchased and I bought it because I liked the color. This is by far the best one on the market, you can swivel the ipad to landscape or portrait views and it has 2 settings for easy viewing. I can't say enough good things about it, it is well made, the interior is beautiful and soft and the outside is gorgeous and easily wiped off. I will be buying a few more of these in different colors. Cant beat the quality or price.

Airel: The Awakening (The Airel Saga Book 1)
Airel: The Awakening (The Airel Saga Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars I Really Want To Like It, October 26, 2011
PART 1: I am about a third of the way through Airel, I am just not feeling it. The story keeps going back and forth between the life of a teenage girl and the story of angels at 1250 BC.. it's sort of confusing and it interrupts the flow of the book. I enjoy the authors style, and the parts of the book that are in 1250 BC are interesting and they flow well, then you are transported back to present day Idaho on the next page. Airel feels really immature to me, she is sort of whiny in her own mind and the teenage angst is a little much. I don't like to not finish a book so I will continue to read Airel in the hopes that it starts to grip me and make a little more sense.

Hollowland (The Hollows, #1)
Hollowland (The Hollows, #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amanda Makes Zombies AWESOME!, October 26, 2011
I could not believe how much I loved this book. I am not the type to go for gore, especially zombie books. Hollowland rocked my world. I loved ever spine tingling page. and I cannot wait for the sequel. This one has it all, action, adventure, romance.. a kick but heroine, doesn't get any better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3