Profile for Okayest Mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Okayest Mom RSS Feed (Los Angeles, California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
KERASTASE Cristalliste Bain Cristal For Thick Long Hair 250ml / 8.5fl.oz
KERASTASE Cristalliste Bain Cristal For Thick Long Hair 250ml / 8.5fl.oz
Offered by U B U Beauty
Price: $25.49
43 used & new from $17.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, March 2, 2014
This dried my hair out. I also had to use a lot of it in order to get it to suds up. I started using it after my last appt with my stylist and my color has faded significantly. I haven't had this issue with other high-end brands.

Kerastase Lait Cristalliste conditioner, 6.8 Fluid Ounce
Kerastase Lait Cristalliste conditioner, 6.8 Fluid Ounce
Offered by haircareuk14
Price: $22.00
39 used & new from $21.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, March 2, 2014
Dried my hair out and faded my color. I wouldn't recommend if you have color treated hair. I have never had this issue with other high-end brands.

The New Midwestern Table: 200 Heartland Recipes
The New Midwestern Table: 200 Heartland Recipes
by Amy Thielen
Price: $23.49
67 used & new from $13.77

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like her show, you'll like the recipes in this, March 2, 2014
Beautiful book. Very neat and easy to read lay out. The focus is clearly on the food. Her book doesn't have a zillion pics of her posing in it.

Contigo Autoseal Drake Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 20-Ounce
Contigo Autoseal Drake Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 20-Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't leak and keeps drinks cold, March 2, 2014
Even full of ice on a hot day this doesn't sweat. I have owned several and never had any mold. I make sure to shake the water out of the top when I pull it from the dishwasher and then let it finish air drying on the counter. It's super sturdy. Mine has been dropped many times. I like that I can put it in my bag and know for a fact that it will not leak.

California Baby Non-Talc Powder, Canister - Calming, 2.5-Ounce
California Baby Non-Talc Powder, Canister - Calming, 2.5-Ounce
Offered by Etailz
Price: $16.67
15 used & new from $12.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice texture and no overwhelming fragrance, March 2, 2014
No harsh fragrance, very smooth, light powder. Doesn't smell like "baby powder." Better than Burt's Bees which has an unusual texture and smell.

L'Oreal Kids Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Swim & Sport Shampoo, 9.0 Fluid Ounce
L'Oreal Kids Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Swim & Sport Shampoo, 9.0 Fluid Ounce
Offered by PharmaFrag
Price: $12.72
4 used & new from $12.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff; takes out chlorine, sweat and dirt, March 2, 2014
Nice citrus scent that doesn't smell like orange floor cleaner. My son swims a lot and has blonde hair. After a week of using this his hair lost its green hue. We have continued to use this even in the winter because it cleans much better than "baby shampoo." After a day of bike riding his head gets sweaty and sandy and this completely pulls all the dirt out. I do recommend using conditioner along with this product. My son doesn't need a conditioner every day but this isn't a 2-in-1 and his hair does get dry.

Tooth Tissues *** (3) THREE PACKS *** Dental Wipes for Baby and Toddler Smiles
Tooth Tissues *** (3) THREE PACKS *** Dental Wipes for Baby and Toddler Smiles
Offered by Apple Green Baby
Price: $22.50
4 used & new from $22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to a tooth brush for babies, March 2, 2014
I first purchased these for baby 1 in 2009. Our dentist gave us a different brand as a sample and my fingers felt slimey and sticky at the same time. These have a mild taste and do not leave a sticky residue on your hands. They have texture to them so that they can remove debris from the tooth's surface. I highly recommend these for babies that have teeth but aren't quite ready for a real tooth brush.

Jonathan Adler Elephant Bank Bookend, White
Jonathan Adler Elephant Bank Bookend, White
Price: $88.00
3 used & new from $88.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels expensive, February 28, 2014
This bank looks and feels expensive. I bought it for my 64 year old dad for his birthday to sit on his desk. Even though I think this is part of the Adler nursery collection, you would never know by looking at it. He likes modern, streamlined pieces and he loves it.

Stride Rite SRT PS Jasper Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid),Stone/Navy,11 M US Little Kid
Price: $37.79
5 used & new from $31.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits as expected for Stride Rite, February 28, 2014
I purchased a size 11 for my 4 YO who wears a 10.5. They are easy to get on and off and are not very bulky. They feel lightweight and seem very breathable. My son says they are very comfortable. If you like the Stride Rite brand in general, then you would probably like these.

Hohner Kids / Pair of Maracitos (Colors Vary)
Hohner Kids / Pair of Maracitos (Colors Vary)
Offered by Zerbert
Price: $9.29
14 used & new from $3.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Very small, perfect for a baby, February 28, 2014
My 11 month old really likes these. They are very small, probably 5 inches long. I would call them "mini maracitos." They are plastic and look cheap but actually feel really nice and are very durable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5