Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Iron Maiden $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Esource > Reviews

Browse

Esource's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Esource RSS Feed

iRobot Roomba 650 Automatic Robotic Vacuum (Certified Refurbished)
iRobot Roomba 650 Automatic Robotic Vacuum (Certified Refurbished)
Price: $308.95

5.0 out of 5 stars iRobot Roomba 650 (Certified Refurbished) is Totally Awesome, June 10, 2015
We have two dogs that shed terribly so we have to sweep every day.
This machine has solved our problem and has saved us allot of work.
Great quality product and company that stand behind their products.
Totally recommend.

Roku 2 Streaming Media Player 2720XB (Certified Refurbished)
Roku 2 Streaming Media Player 2720XB (Certified Refurbished)
Price: $49.00
4 used & new from $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Roku 2 Streaming Media Player, February 12, 2015
My Wife and I love it! We started watching shows as soon as it was hooked up. Easy hook-up and use.
Should have bought one sooner. Ordering multiple units for other rooms and family members.
We are really sold on this streaming technology and it will save us $$$$$.

iRobot Roomba 560 Automatic Robotic Vacuum (Certified Refurbished)
iRobot Roomba 560 Automatic Robotic Vacuum (Certified Refurbished)
Price: $279.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic machine. Works like a charm..!, December 9, 2014
Fantastic machine. Works like a charm..!
I was skeptical at first about the merits of this machine.
Like it so much will buy another!

Roku 3 Streaming Media Player Bundle with High-Speed HDMI Cable (6 Feet / 1.8 meters)
Offered by FF Enterprises
Price: $119.99
7 used & new from $95.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Roku 3 Streaming Media Player w/Free HDMI Cable, January 19, 2014
I wasn't sure about the purchase of a refurbished Roku 3 unit, but as some people say "Refurbs. are tested twice" and that sounds like a plus to me. The unit was easy to set up and receives over 1,000 plus channels many of which are free. I can't do that with a smart TV or any of the other streaming media players that I know of. I am very happy with my purchase and am going to purchase several more for family members. BTW, some people have made negative reviews regarding dead remote batteries, when in fact all they need to do is to follow the remote pairing instruction which is very easy to do. I did mine in a few minutes. So before you return it, just read the simple pairing instruction.
Did I say I am totally happy with my purchase? :-)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2014 2:46 PM PST

Roku 3 Streaming Media Player (2014 model)
Roku 3 Streaming Media Player (2014 model)
Offered by goHastings
Price: $79.99
83 used & new from $59.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Roku 3 Streaming Media Player Refurbished, January 19, 2014

Nokia Lumia 520 GoPhone (AT&T)
Nokia Lumia 520 GoPhone (AT&T)
Offered by MITTech
Price: $54.40
87 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Nokia 520 ATT "Go Phone" is a KEEPER!, December 7, 2013
I usually write short reviews or don't take the time at all, but I am very impressed with the Nokia 520.
Bought this phone on Cyber Week for $49.95 just to try out Windows 8
since I am a Windows guy trying to unsuccessfully use Microsoft Office on IOS products.
I just bought an ASUS T100 Tablet/Laptop and love the fact that it's windows 8 and that I
can do both business and entertainment on it, including iTunes, and iCloud.
All of my computers are windows based, however I have an iPad and iPhone
because I love how seamless they work together and the Retina screens. I have been using the iCloud control panel
with my windows devices for contacts and photos from my iPhone.
The thing intriguing about this phone is the idea of reducing my monthly outlay on cell phones,
tablet cellular data, and the list goes on.
So far I have installed an H2O wireless micro SIM and activated with a $10.00 pay as you go, 5 cents/min.
plan that will expire in 90 days. I turned off cellular data, and text messages are 5 cents ea.
I'm not much of a text user and can use wifi for getting my email and web surfing.
The rest of the phone was set up using my Windows account log in.
This phone is meeting my long term goal of having an inexpensive to operate smart phone.
I've been looking for a "Go phone" like this for years.
This would also be perfect for my wife or anyone that only occasionally uses a cell phone.
I have installed a 64GB SIM card with 17GB of music and Hangover 3 MP4 as a test movie.
Even if you don't use this as a cell phone, it would make a great low cost iPod replacement.
I have streamed Netflix, Hulu Plus, etc. and this screen is great!
For whatever shortcomings others before me have mentioned, all of the pluses with this phone outweigh any negatives.
I will probably buy another Nokia 520 for my wife and eventually cancel her expensive iPhone contract.
BTW, online activation with H2O wireless was easy with this phone. You can order a micro SIM on Amazon for cheap price. I have not tried other carriers yet with this phone. Good Luck.....this is a keeper!

Offered by Etech Galaxy
Price: $274.99
21 used & new from $138.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Tablet PC!, November 12, 2013
I have owned around a dozen tablets including Android, Apple iPad full and Mini, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy 2 7" & 10". Needless to say, I am "intrigued" by these devices.
However, I have never seen a tablet that does everything that I wanted in one device before.
This baby will do everything a full size laptop PC will do except HDMI output (Venue 11 Pro will have HDMI out)
Had to disable Dell screen brightness control because screen was too dim....now it's awesome.
The Venue 8 Pro will run and do everything I need for business and entertainment including:
Pros:
- Micro SD Slot! unlike iPad, Apple, Kindle, Nexus, etc. I believe up to 64GB capacity making tablet 128 GB total!
- Full MS Office for business use plus able to install iCloud control panel! Get all of my iCloud contacts.
- Can hook up USB Mobile Broadband 4G LTE modem using downloadable drivers plus adapter cable
and also can connect to my iPhone hotspot. Going to cancel three iPad broadband accounts saving $1,080/yr.
- Installed iTunes with Music Match....3,600 songs
- My Apple photostream is visible on this tablet after installing iCloud control panel.
- Streams Youtube, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc. with absolutely no stuttering.
Cons:
- The only negative for me is that 8" tablets are a little harder to view than 10-11"

ASUS 11-Inch X202E Laptop [OLD VERSION]
ASUS 11-Inch X202E Laptop [OLD VERSION]
Offered by Electronic Valley
Price: $528.99
18 used & new from $179.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ASUS VivoBook X202E-DH31T 11.6-Inch Touch Laptop, November 2, 2012
Purchased the Asus Q200E-3KCT from Best Buy last week for $549.95 because Amazon was out of this model.
It's the same basic computer as this except it has the Sandy Bridge i3-2365M 2nd Generation 1.4GHz processor.
Wanted to evaluate the new Win 8 hybrid touch/laptop concept since I was intrigued with the idea since owing the
Orig. Asus Transformer.
I upgraded to a Samsung 256GB SSD immediately without ever trying the unit with the stock 5,400 HDD.
So far the response seems pretty zippy, but I have not run any benchmarks yet. The SSD is rated at 8.1.
I love the touch screen/keyboard useability. I hope Asus will produce their 1080P versions of this machine.
I own the UXVD32 with i7 and 1080P and the visuals and computer performance are awesome. .
I think it will be a matter of time before they will make this little machine with an i7 plus better graphics,
and some SSD upgradeability. Better battery life would also be nice. This machine with SSD will last about 3.5 Hrs.
with brightness turned up about half way. With graphics set on low levels it appears that it will run about 7 Hrs.
just surfing the web or reading. I am still evaluating whether to keep it. I own both iPads and Android tablets.
I think this hybrid approach will bridge both tablet and laptop worlds to some degree.
I have not mastered using Microsoft Office documents on the iPad yet and think this machine might satisfy my mobile computing needs better than the iPad because I can handle Microsoft documents better with it. I need the full versions of Word and Excel
plus portability and ease of use. This unit seems to do all of those things.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2012 3:15 AM PST

ASUS Zenbook UX32 13-Inch Laptop [OLD VERSION]
ASUS Zenbook UX32 13-Inch Laptop [OLD VERSION]

5.0 out of 5 stars ASUS Zenbook UX32VD-DB71 13.3-Inch Ultrabook Upgraded, September 15, 2012
Upgraded this ultrabook with 512GB Samsung SSD and added 8GB Ram for 10GB total.
This thing is incredibly fast after the SSD upgrade.
Used Acronis True Image to clone SSD because I could not get Norton Ghost to work.
I own the UX31E-DB53 older version and this unit blows it away.
This unit is a keeper and I'm going to sell the old one.
Considered buying a MacBook Air with same setup except screen Res., but it
priced out about $600 higher with 8GB and 512GB SSD.
Battery life appears to be 3 1/2 to 6 1/2 hours depending on how you use computer.
Would have preferred the higher battery life of some of the other ultrabooks, but none have this screen Res. yet.

Pros:
Better keyboard feel and backlighted.
Screen resolution and colors are stunning. I changed my resolution to 1360 x 768
so that I can see text and it still blows away the my older ASUS UX31E.
Replaced 500GB 5400 RPM Hitachi with the Samsung 512GB SSD and it smokes.
Don't have any benchmark tests, but it's great.

Cons:
500GB stock Hitachi took about 2 1/2 minutes to cold boot and would not recommend.
You can buy a 7200 RPM 500GB Hitachi 7mm thick HD for about $84.00 on Amazon.
I tried one briefly and it speeds up access a bit....I still recommend the SSD and memory upgrades.

Conclusion:
This unit is a good product before upgrades, but definitely a great product after.
It's now a keeper and for now I will put my lust for a MacBook Retina product on hold until they add new Retina screens to the 13" MacBook Pro and Air.
I think any PC user would enjoy owning this laptop with the upgrades.
Samsung 830 - Series MZ-7PC512N/AM 512 GB 2.5 Inch SATA III MLC Internal SSD Laptop Kit with Norton Ghost 15Komputerbay 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz SODIMM 204-Pin Laptop Memory 10-10-10-27 1.5V

HGST Travelstar 2.5-Inch 7mm 500GB 5400RPM SATA II 8MB Cache Internal Hard Drive (0J11285) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2012 6:52 PM PST