Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for S. Schaefer > Reviews

Browse

S. Schaefer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Schaefer RSS Feed (VT)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
iPhone 6s Plus Case, New Trent Trentium 6L Rugged Durable iPhone Case with Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6s Plus iPhone 6 Plus 5.5", Black Silver Gold Plates
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $49.95
4 used & new from $14.34

1.0 out of 5 stars Lots of glare/sheen and not good protection, March 12, 2015
I dropped my phone in this case about 2 feet onto a linoleum floor, it landed flat (not on an edge), screen up - and it immediately stopped working. No cracks or obvious damage, but apparently this relatively minor drop was too much for the phone. I don't know if the case or the phone is to blame (well, obvi I'm to blame for dropping it), but it seems very delicate.

Another thing I don't like about this case is the screen protector - I get a rainbow sheen pattern on the screen where the protector comes in contact w the screen, need to tilt the phone to see through this glare - it looks like the pattern you see when there is gasoline on a puddle of water.

Get what you pay for I guess.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2015 6:01 PM PDT

Wild Kratts Creature Power
Wild Kratts Creature Power
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work with kindle, March 7, 2015
This review is from: Wild Kratts Creature Power (App)
does not work on either of my 2 kindle fires.

Acer Touch V5-561P Ultra Thin Laptop 4th Generation Intel Core i5-4200u up to 2.6Ghz w/ Turbo Boost 6GB 1TB 15.6-inch HD LED CineCrystal Multi-Touch Display Webcam WiFi Bluetooth 4.0 + HS USB 3.0 HDMI Dolby Home Theater + HD Audio (Gray)

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars too hard to push for a little kid, December 16, 2014
My 5 year old daughter was so excited to get a Flipeez hat. Unfortunately, it is too hard for her to push. I had to squeeze the bulb pretty hard to get the crown to flip up, she can't do it on her own. Disappointment all around, she was so excited to show her friends at preschool, and now I have to return this for "one that moves better" as my daughter says.

Baby Deedee Sleep Nest Baby Sleeping Bag, Dream Blue, Medium
Baby Deedee Sleep Nest Baby Sleeping Bag, Dream Blue, Medium
Price: $40.99
11 used & new from $12.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, use it for every nap and every night, December 9, 2014
Baby wears one every night since we noticed she sleeps better and longer when she has this on. Warmer than most, roomy, lightweight. I like the fact that the zipper pull ends up at the feet rather than near baby's face where it could irritate, be pulled down, or get in her mouth.

Munchkin 4 Ounce Easy Squeezy Spoon, Colors May Vary
Munchkin 4 Ounce Easy Squeezy Spoon, Colors May Vary
Price: $5.98
24 used & new from $4.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Messy, hard to empty, hard to clean, December 9, 2014
I found this very messy. Reservoir is fairly large - requires a whole container of baby food to fill it, and once some is squeezed out it is really hard to get the rest out because it keeps popping back into its unsqueezed shape. It doesn't collapse as baby eats, like a store bought pouch. Also very hard to clean baby food out of odd-shaped pouch. Cool idea, but it just doesn't work in practice.

Baby Jogger Deluxe Pram - Teal
Baby Jogger Deluxe Pram - Teal
Offered by CapitalKidz
Price: $199.95
9 used & new from $199.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Trendy, great looking, but short lived acceasory, December 9, 2014
Very attractive, nicely tailored cover and great color. Good size, but even so it only worked for us until about 4 months. After that baby strongly preferred to ride in her car seat attached via car seat adaptor to our city mini GT. Perhaps because it's easier to see mom? It was nice in summer though because it provides great shade and seems much cooler than a restrictive car seat. Kind of a pricey item for the short duration of use, but she certainly took many naps in this in her first few months.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2014 7:09 PM PST

BABYBJORN Soft Bib, Red/Blue, 2 Pack
BABYBJORN Soft Bib, Red/Blue, 2 Pack
Price: Click here to see our price
3 used & new from $15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Stiff and bulky, not great for babies, maybe good for toddlers, December 9, 2014
I found these too large and stiff for my daughter. She cannot wear them while sitting in her highchair, because the bottom crumb-catcher is too wide to fit between her and the tray. If you lift it above the tray, the hard plastic of the neck line is pushed up against her chin. They are bulky and uncomfortable, I tried them several times with no luck. They might be fine for toddlers in a booster seat but not for younger babies in a highchair.

Mobile Warming Jackii Women's Sports Bike Motorcycle Vest - Silver / Small (8)
Mobile Warming Jackii Women's Sports Bike Motorcycle Vest - Silver / Small (8)
Offered by Phat Performance Parts

4.0 out of 5 stars love it, keeps me warm in my cold work environment, December 9, 2014
I wear this at work - wear it in the operating room under a long sleeve jacket. I am often freezing cold but with this, I'm fine. The small fits snugly on my 5'7, 142# frame, almost girdle like, but I wanted a slim fit that wouldn't feel bulky under a jacket. However, it would not fit over a thick layer. I wear just one thin shirt under the vest. I don't think you'd want to wear anything bulky under the vest anyway or it would impair the heat transfer to your body. The battery last several hours at 50% power, maybe 2-3 hours on 75% power, if fully charged. I don't use 100% power, it's too hot for me. Battery is small, about the size of a pager. It has lights that indicate the charge level when plugged in, and the power level when used to power the vest. Only thing I'd change is the collar - it's a bit stiff, and I'd prefer if it was softer to lay down flat under my jacket, but it sticks right up so everyone knows I'm wearing it, which leads to some ribbing. But I'm warm!

Footed Pajamas - Shamrocks Kids Fleece - XSmall
Footed Pajamas - Shamrocks Kids Fleece - XSmall

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fleece footies for kids, October 24, 2014
Great footed pajamas for my 7 year old. It's hard to find these for kids older than 4 or 5 but these fit the bill. They're soft fleece and wash well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5