Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for J.Fo > Reviews

Browse

J.Fo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J.Fo "=" RSS Feed (Gilbert,AZ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Smokey Mountain Snuff, 5 Cans - Arctic Mint POUCH - Tobacco Free, Nicotine Free - 20 pouches per can
Offered by Royal Base
6 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, October 10, 2014
Dry, but eventually tastes pretty similar to Skoal Mint pouches. Combined these w/ nicotene lozenges and 1 month strong and headed the right way. I hope I never dip again or slip back to the routine after giving up on assisting products like this one. There are not a lot of alternatives out there so these smokey mountain pouches do help.

Smokey Mountain Snuff - Tobacco & Nicotine Free - Straight
Smokey Mountain Snuff - Tobacco & Nicotine Free - Straight
Offered by MeJay Global
Price: $6.50
4 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Not too shabby, October 10, 2014
Long time chew user over 10 years, started on Skoal Straight. I've gone over 1 month without a single dip, and the cravings are going away as each day passes. This herbal stuff tastes and smells almost identical to Skoal Straight. I admit this product hasn't worked alone, I've had to use the nicotene lozenges throughout the day but hey the combo seems to be helping. I only find myself throwing in a herbal chew 1-2 times per day so this can does the trick.

GoodSense Nicotine Lozenge, 2mg (nicotine), Mint, 72-count, 3x24p
GoodSense Nicotine Lozenge, 2mg (nicotine), Mint, 72-count, 3x24p
Price: $21.00
4 used & new from $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This Works!, October 10, 2014
I've had a bad addiction to Skoal chew for over 10 years, actually approaching more like 13. Over the years I've tried the gum, patch and lozenges... sometimes I made it 3 days, 1 week, and at most 3 weeks only to cave back into the same routine once again. I don't know what changed this time, stronger willpower? I have been good for almost 1 month and don't see myself slipping up again. This product does the trick, you just HAVE to get over the initial cravings at various times of the day, AND be patient/confident. This will work, and YOU will quit... stick to it. You have to remember how long you've been hooked on cigarettes and/or chew. Value your health and prosper!

Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW Kombucha, 60 Capsules
Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW Kombucha, 60 Capsules
Price: $22.67
26 used & new from $22.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wow!, September 24, 2014
Phenomenal product! I stumbled on this particular supplement by way of several other Garden of Life products I continually use. I was able to kick the caffeine craze (coffee, energy drinks, soda) over a year ago. I have also noticed my immune system gain a huge boost already 2 weeks w/ use of VC Raw Kombucha. I switched my gym routine up from 9pm to now 4am, and already point to this product as a contributor. In addition, I am able to work 11 hour days Monday thru Friday, as some of us need the overtime pay to obtain some goals.

There are no gimmicks here, this product is amazing and would recommend to anyone who feels the drag throughout the day, often gets sick or wants to avoid, or just want a natural boost to their overall well being. Also quiete cost effective. I will be a returning customer each month.

La Gárgola
La Gárgola
Price: $6.99
119 used & new from $3.87

5.0 out of 5 stars WoW!!!, April 3, 2014
This review is from: La Gárgola (Audio CD)
Epic, seriously they just keep progressing as a SOLID 3 piece 'Family System'. La Gargola is incredible from start to finish. From a consistent album production, relentless touring, extremely appreciative of their fans, and effort put in standpoint, just Wow. These guys have a very reminiscent association of Sevendust. They need to join up on a co-headliner tour. \m/

The Spirit Winds
The Spirit Winds
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Tranquility!, March 7, 2014
This review is from: The Spirit Winds (MP3 Music)
Amazing. What else is there to say? He's in a class of his own and should be recognized more profoundly.

Healing and Recovery Christian Yoga DVD A Half Hour Christ-centered Approach to Physical Health and Spiritual Growth Through Yoga
DVD ~ ERYT, YYT, Certified Raw Food Chef DeAnna Smothers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Injuries and Chronic Pain, July 17, 2013
I love this DVD and I believe it is a must have in any yoga routine. I broke my back about 3 years ago and have multiple sports injuries. I was in a constant state of chronic pain until I found this DVD. DeAnna takes you through such a gentle sequence of postures that truly promotes healing. I feel like a million bucks after I finish this DVD and I make sure to make it a part of my weekly yoga routine to help with my chronic back pain and to prevent further injuries. Highly recommended to anyone with physical limiations or injuries to provide lasting relief.

1 Hour Gentle Journey Level 2 Christian Yoga Dvd-a Christ-centered Approach to Physical Health and Spiritual Growth Through Yoga
DVD ~ Co-Founder of Yahweh Yoga and yoga practitioner for over 40 years ERYT-500 DeAnna Smothers

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Escape, July 17, 2013
I have two dogs and two puppies running around my house all the time and a job that spins me around in cirlces. When I have the time I love to put in this DVD and just take an hour of me time. I try and do it at least once a week because it really nourishes my mind, body and soul. A wonderful DVD if you are looking for a peaceful class that will leave you re-energized and ready for whatever life has for you.

Christian Yoga Gentle Journey DVD-a Half Hour Christ-centered Approach to Physical Health and Spiritual Growth Through Yoga
DVD ~ DeAnna Smothers
Price: $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Daily Routine, July 17, 2013
This is probably one of the best daily yoga DVDs I could find. It starts off in a way that I could relax and get into my zone and then DeAnna takes you through a series of postures that caused a little sweating while still flowing very gracefully. DeAnna has such a wonderful yoga voice as well, very soothing and comforting.

Gentle Journey: A Christ-centered Approach to Yoga for Relaxation and Health
Gentle Journey: A Christ-centered Approach to Yoga for Relaxation and Health
DVD ~ ERYT 500, YYT DeAnna Smothers
4 used & new from $12.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing and Uplifting, July 17, 2013
I love having this DVD in my collection for the days when I truly want to experience my practice. The instructions are detailed but without lots of distracting words and talking. Incredibly relaxing music. Perfect for an everyday practice DVD.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3